4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JTAx33

@sox9 said...

Lucky for CHI three of the next four games are against DEN, WASH and OAK. After that it gets a little tough

In Denver against old friend Vic Fangio doesn’t sound like an optimal next opponent to me

• BIF

@JTAx33 said...

In Denver against old friend Vic Fangio doesn’t sound like an optimal next opponent to me

Also the Bears are facing yet another Elite Super Bowl winning QB in Joe “straight fire” Flacco 🙄

• BIF

DK upped the main Sunday Night Showdown contest to $12 instead of $10

• JTAx33

@BIF said...

I’m just here for the overlay

• mike42

@sox9 said...

Lucky for CHI three of the next four games are against DEN, WASH and OAK. After that it gets a little tough

denver is not going to be easy in week 2. That's basically like NE in week 18. Neither of those teams lose during those weeks. It’s something like 14-2 the first 2 weeks of the year at mile high.

• mike42

@BIF said...

Who you thinking for QB’s on sunday? I’m coming up with plays everywhere but QB, outside of game stacks. I like DAK, Wentz and Jimmy G a little. Nothing I’m really excited about.

• gaelicgirl

@chronoxiong said...

That game was so boring. Talk about making me yawn. I rather watch the FIBA World Cup which I can’t because it airs in the early mornings while everyone is still sleeping. And plus, it airs on ESPN + which also sucks.

Set your alarm, ESPN+ is only $4.99/month…every game has been more entertaining than this was.

But YAY, PACKERS! LOL Glad they won tonight.

• infantryboys

@Alvy76 said...

So is the nfl grind down a premium article now?

I know, right. The articles on this site used to be decent but in the last year its turned into a money grab. I’m going to pay money to read a tout I don’t know is doing better than I am, and I have a positive ROI in NFL? Not gonna happen.

• BIF

@mike42 said...

Who you thinking for QB’s on sunday? I’m coming up with plays everywhere but QB, outside of game stacks. I like DAK, Wentz and Jimmy G a little. Nothing I’m really excited about.

I’ll have those guys plus some Mahomes, Jameis, Baker and a couple Allen.

I backed off a bit on Wentz pending Alshon’s health as he was limited today and DJax still has a gimpy finger.

• tmarohl

@Alvy76 said...

Looks free to me. https://rotogrinders.com/grind-downs/nfl-grind-down-week-1-3107637

• depalma13

@tmarohl said...

Looks free to me. https://rotogrinders.com/grind-downs/nfl-grind-down-week-1-3107637

Try clicking the second game and you will see it is not free.

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

I had Jimmy Graham as my FD captain, but didn’t receive a payout. Anyone else have this?

• mtdurham

That game was an absolute disgrace. Worse than the ATL – phl opening game last year when matt ryan went 0-17 passing in the red zone

• Jman9920

I won 1st in the fanduel .5 cent game. Had Robinson as the mvp. Robison Graham trubisky Valdes and rodgers

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Good thing I didn’t invest a lot of time and money into watching that game!

With that being said happy with the outcome. I know it’s the first game but coming into this year I never viewed the Bears as “elite” or even the top team in the division. I think last season was a bit of a fluke. Still gonna say their D is one of the best for sure. But if that stinker doesn’t get me excited for Sunday I don’t know what will.

Also won my first sports bet taking the Pack money line. Only bet $5 but it was more than a “double up” so it seems betting could supplement my cash game plays. Too bad I still need my private games for achievement purposes.

Last but not least congrats winners last night! That was a tough one to get right.

• Smallchimp

Game really goes to show that the months between the Super Bowl and Week 1 are enough for perspectives to get lost and the things we learned last season aren’t nearly prevalent enough in the public thought. I made my share of mistakes in the handful of the showdown games I played, but it definitely seems like the best move forward is going to refresh on what we should expect in the next couple weeks. Who was injured that messed up a team’s DVP/DVOA? Who literally can’t play at their position? Who got traded for that was in line for a sizable workload?

• squidkill

“denver is not going to be easy in week 2. That’s basically like NE in week 18. Neither of those teams lose during those weeks. It’s something like 14-2 the first 2 weeks of the year at mile high”.

Technically NE doesn’t play week 18 – they are on their bye :)

• jman3034

@Alvy76 said...

Guess so…pretty ridiculous

• mike42

@squidkill said...

“denver is not going to be easy in week 2. That’s basically like NE in week 18. Neither of those teams lose during those weeks. It’s something like 14-2 the first 2 weeks of the year at mile high”.

Technically NE doesn’t play week 18 – they are on their bye :)

I was giving you a compliment and you did me like that? That’s why I like you man.

EDIT: But I was also right because technically you can’t lose when you are on a bye. In your face squid.

• gaelicgirl

@jman3034 said...

Guess so…pretty ridiculous

Significant upgrades made to the format and analysis is the reason given for making it premium content. It’s too bad RG can’t provide a simpler version at no charge for casual players who don’t really want that much analysis.

At any rate, RG should at least change the font to italic, change the color, and note that it is premium content so casual players don’t waste their time clicking on it.

• jman3034

@gaelicgirl said...

Significant upgrades made to the format and analysis is the reason given for making it premium content. It’s too bad RG can’t provide a simpler version at no charge for casual players who don’t really want that much analysis.

At any rate, RG should at least change the font to italic, change the color, and note that it is premium content so casual players don’t waste their time clicking on it.

Agreed…or at least make it a separate article that you can pay for if you would like instead of getting the full premium content.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Hey guys,

As Gaelicgirl stated, the main slate NFL Grind Down has moved to premium for this season due to significant upgrades that were made to the format and analysis. Many hours of hard work are put into that article now.

All the Prime Time games are still free, but the main slate is now Premium.

Either way, you are more than welcome to comment on the article itself or start a new thread. Let’s keep this one on topic please.

• Farr1617

Anyone happen to know what was percentage of Jimmy Graham selection in the captain spot? FanDuel

• Money0227

Does anyone know how to find projected ownership numbers for the Thurs-Mon slate (DK)? I’m thinking I want to switch out my Winston/Evans/Godwin stack for Watson/Hopkins but I have no idea what Watson’s ownership looks like. The TB stack is looking chalkier than I thought it would be.

• deeebo

why is everyone so high on godwin this week? i have him in my lineup ….but id like to know why i have him in my lineup lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).