4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Smallchimp

Game really goes to show that the months between the Super Bowl and Week 1 are enough for perspectives to get lost and the things we learned last season aren’t nearly prevalent enough in the public thought. I made my share of mistakes in the handful of the showdown games I played, but it definitely seems like the best move forward is going to refresh on what we should expect in the next couple weeks. Who was injured that messed up a team’s DVP/DVOA? Who literally can’t play at their position? Who got traded for that was in line for a sizable workload?

• squidkill

“denver is not going to be easy in week 2. That’s basically like NE in week 18. Neither of those teams lose during those weeks. It’s something like 14-2 the first 2 weeks of the year at mile high”.

Technically NE doesn’t play week 18 – they are on their bye :)

• jman3034

@Alvy76 said...

So is the nfl grind down a premium article now?

Guess so…pretty ridiculous

• mike42

@squidkill said...

“denver is not going to be easy in week 2. That’s basically like NE in week 18. Neither of those teams lose during those weeks. It’s something like 14-2 the first 2 weeks of the year at mile high”.

Technically NE doesn’t play week 18 – they are on their bye :)

I was giving you a compliment and you did me like that? That’s why I like you man.

EDIT: But I was also right because technically you can’t lose when you are on a bye. In your face squid.

• gaelicgirl

@jman3034 said...

Guess so…pretty ridiculous

Significant upgrades made to the format and analysis is the reason given for making it premium content. It’s too bad RG can’t provide a simpler version at no charge for casual players who don’t really want that much analysis.

At any rate, RG should at least change the font to italic, change the color, and note that it is premium content so casual players don’t waste their time clicking on it.

• jman3034

@gaelicgirl said...

Significant upgrades made to the format and analysis is the reason given for making it premium content. It’s too bad RG can’t provide a simpler version at no charge for casual players who don’t really want that much analysis.

At any rate, RG should at least change the font to italic, change the color, and note that it is premium content so casual players don’t waste their time clicking on it.

Agreed…or at least make it a separate article that you can pay for if you would like instead of getting the full premium content.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Hey guys,

As Gaelicgirl stated, the main slate NFL Grind Down has moved to premium for this season due to significant upgrades that were made to the format and analysis. Many hours of hard work are put into that article now.

All the Prime Time games are still free, but the main slate is now Premium.

Either way, you are more than welcome to comment on the article itself or start a new thread. Let’s keep this one on topic please.

• Farr1617

Anyone happen to know what was percentage of Jimmy Graham selection in the captain spot? FanDuel

• Money0227

Does anyone know how to find projected ownership numbers for the Thurs-Mon slate (DK)? I’m thinking I want to switch out my Winston/Evans/Godwin stack for Watson/Hopkins but I have no idea what Watson’s ownership looks like. The TB stack is looking chalkier than I thought it would be.

• deeebo

why is everyone so high on godwin this week? i have him in my lineup ….but id like to know why i have him in my lineup lol

• Johjama

$110 added for the Jimmy Graham bonus. Thought it was going to be like $25 bucks!!

• Money0227

@gaelicgirl said...

I actually don’t want RG wasting any time on people too cheap to pay for great content. I actually wish this forum was Premium.

• Luctyl99

Mike Evans is about the only interest I have in that game. Especially since he is probably going to be at least at half the ownership as Godwin

• Smallchimp

@Money0227 said...

I actually don’t want RG wasting any time on people too cheap to pay for great content. I actually wish this forum was Premium.

Eh, for the best that it isn’t. Private forums aren’t better, they just become circlejerks for whatever the site/tout is pushing. There’s quality members on these boards and they offer insights that’d probably get lost when there’s too much groupthink.

• Smallchimp

@deeebo said...

why is everyone so high on godwin this week? i have him in my lineup ….but id like to know why i have him in my lineup lol

High volume WR2 on a team that’s by default pass-first and is claimed to be a high priority target by the team

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

Can I interest anyone in Amari Cooper, he’s one of my favorite plays on the slate. We think Witten can do what Jarwin did last year, lol? Also, Book DJax for a bomb against WAS.

• mike42

@Money0227 said...

One of the basic principles of forums is they are usually absent of barriers; that everyone can participate, offer opinions and gain insight. That they are inclusive. So, there’s that.

• mike42

@Ace15 said...

Can I interest anyone in Amari Cooper, he’s one of my favorite plays on the slate. We think Witten can do what Jarwin did last year, lol? Also, Book DJax for a bomb against WAS.

I think you should not overthink it and play Gallup for less dinero. New OC. Cooper not practicing all preseason while DAK/Gallup have developed chemistry and timing should mean something. Ownership shouldn’t be an issue with either. I like Gallup a LOT this week.

• IronMonkey415

NO NO NO!!!! I can’t afford to pay just to visit this forum. I’ll lose all my friends over here.

• Money0227

@mike42 said...

One of the basic principles of forums is they are usually absent of barriers; that everyone can participate, offer opinions and gain insight. That they are inclusive. So, there’s that.

My experience is mostly from golf and it’s usually non-members asking members to post info that they don’t feel like paying for. At the end of the day, it’s not that big of a deal for me, but it is incredibly annoying when people complain about what isn’t free anymore.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@mike42 said...

I think you should not overthink it and play Gallup for less dinero. New OC. Cooper not practicing all preseason while DAK/Gallup have developed chemistry and timing should mean something. Ownership shouldn’t be an issue with either. I like Gallup a LOT this week.

True..Gallup is a lot cheaper..Dak has been hitting him a lot in preseason…maybe I’ll sprinkle some Gallup as well.

• AshNconnor2015

Turned 18.00 in entries into 130.00 last night thanks to the sweet promo on FanDuel. Had graham at captain. Can’t complain about a little more bank roll.

• IronMonkey415

Now turn that into thousands on Sunday

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Hi, I saw the Grind Down comments so wanted to hop in. The goal of the change was the move away from 3 to 4 game by game breakdowns to just 1 Premium breakdown. While the Grind Down is now Premium only, the Swolecast and Reid Option have been made free for everyone this season. This is all in addition to the free projections you’re already used to. Thanks.

• Hoods From The Wood

@deeebo said...

If Squid was dead (like the O’s last night) he’d be turning over in his grave from this post

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler