4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Johjama

$110 added for the Jimmy Graham bonus. Thought it was going to be like $25 bucks!!

• Money0227

@gaelicgirl said...

Significant upgrades made to the format and analysis is the reason given for making it premium content. It’s too bad RG can’t provide a simpler version at no charge for casual players who don’t really want that much analysis.

At any rate, RG should at least change the font to italic, change the color, and note that it is premium content so casual players don’t waste their time clicking on it.

I actually don’t want RG wasting any time on people too cheap to pay for great content. I actually wish this forum was Premium.

• Luctyl99

Mike Evans is about the only interest I have in that game. Especially since he is probably going to be at least at half the ownership as Godwin

• Smallchimp

@Money0227 said...

I actually don’t want RG wasting any time on people too cheap to pay for great content. I actually wish this forum was Premium.

Eh, for the best that it isn’t. Private forums aren’t better, they just become circlejerks for whatever the site/tout is pushing. There’s quality members on these boards and they offer insights that’d probably get lost when there’s too much groupthink.

• Smallchimp

@deeebo said...

why is everyone so high on godwin this week? i have him in my lineup ….but id like to know why i have him in my lineup lol

High volume WR2 on a team that’s by default pass-first and is claimed to be a high priority target by the team

• Ace15

Can I interest anyone in Amari Cooper, he’s one of my favorite plays on the slate. We think Witten can do what Jarwin did last year, lol? Also, Book DJax for a bomb against WAS.

• mike42

@Money0227 said...

One of the basic principles of forums is they are usually absent of barriers; that everyone can participate, offer opinions and gain insight. That they are inclusive. So, there’s that.

• mike42

@Ace15 said...

Can I interest anyone in Amari Cooper, he’s one of my favorite plays on the slate. We think Witten can do what Jarwin did last year, lol? Also, Book DJax for a bomb against WAS.

I think you should not overthink it and play Gallup for less dinero. New OC. Cooper not practicing all preseason while DAK/Gallup have developed chemistry and timing should mean something. Ownership shouldn’t be an issue with either. I like Gallup a LOT this week.

• IronMonkey415

NO NO NO!!!! I can’t afford to pay just to visit this forum. I’ll lose all my friends over here.

• Money0227

@mike42 said...

One of the basic principles of forums is they are usually absent of barriers; that everyone can participate, offer opinions and gain insight. That they are inclusive. So, there’s that.

My experience is mostly from golf and it’s usually non-members asking members to post info that they don’t feel like paying for. At the end of the day, it’s not that big of a deal for me, but it is incredibly annoying when people complain about what isn’t free anymore.

• Ace15

@mike42 said...

I think you should not overthink it and play Gallup for less dinero. New OC. Cooper not practicing all preseason while DAK/Gallup have developed chemistry and timing should mean something. Ownership shouldn’t be an issue with either. I like Gallup a LOT this week.

True..Gallup is a lot cheaper..Dak has been hitting him a lot in preseason…maybe I’ll sprinkle some Gallup as well.

• AshNconnor2015

Turned 18.00 in entries into 130.00 last night thanks to the sweet promo on FanDuel. Had graham at captain. Can’t complain about a little more bank roll.

• IronMonkey415

Now turn that into thousands on Sunday

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Hi, I saw the Grind Down comments so wanted to hop in. The goal of the change was the move away from 3 to 4 game by game breakdowns to just 1 Premium breakdown. While the Grind Down is now Premium only, the Swolecast and Reid Option have been made free for everyone this season. This is all in addition to the free projections you’re already used to. Thanks.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@deeebo said...

why is everyone so high on godwin this week? i have him in my lineup ….but id like to know why i have him in my lineup lol

If Squid was dead (like the O’s last night) he’d be turning over in his grave from this post

• mike42

Stafford- Other side of this game will be chalky but he is coming off an outlier year that was obviously due to injury and a new freak coach. ARZ got a pulse up front but should be a complete sieve in the back end. We know DET should dominate TOP and push for 70 snaps and he’s got 2 great deep threats, a dynamic pass catching back and TE. I’ve been looking for a good “sharp” play at QB and I think he is it. Jim Bob Cooter was not a DFS friendly OC, not that the new one is, but this sets up well for the DET passing game.

• mike42

@fathalpert said...

Hi, I saw the Grind Down comments so wanted to hop in. The goal of the change was the move away from 3 to 4 game by game breakdowns to just 1 Premium breakdown. While the Grind Down is now Premium only, the Swolecast and Reid Option have been made free for everyone this season. This is all in addition to the free projections you’re already used to. Thanks.

Thanks for the 411.

• TJRhodes

@AshNconnor2015 said...

Turned 18.00 in entries into 130.00 last night thanks to the sweet promo on FanDuel. Had graham at captain. Can’t complain about a little more bank roll.

• DyingToLive

Just getting back to the States, just in time for some NFL Week 1. Ive been in Europe for a while and havent been able to keep up on the value plays that opened up from the preseason. Can anyone help me out and let me know who the cheap value are?

• HoodsFromTheWood

If Nagy plans on letting Trubisky throw the ball 45/game it’s gonna be a long season in the windy city. He never ever tried to establish the run and it wasn’t because they they were getting blown out. Seemed like he was indecisive? on who the #1 RB is. Not a big fan of the 3 headed RBBC, usually means no one of the RBs are that good which is not the case here. A lot of head scratchers last night from Nagy. Did anyone think Cordarrelle was gonna run up the middle for a critical 1st down from 32 yds behind the line of scrimmage? At least LaFleur had an excuse. He’s still washing the stench of the Titan offense off.
    Happy 100th B-day NFL, I know they’ll be a lot of great game action come this Sunday, but if the season is like a birthday party, the first gift sucked

• squidkill

“”“why is everyone so high on godwin this week? i have him in my lineup ….but id like to know why i have him in my lineup lol”“

Deebo for Christ sakes- your reads downfield match those of Trubisky- it’s ok pal. He’s a little pricey on DK- BUT people might be high in the fact that he’s a good football player playing in a more condensed offense which lost D Jax and Humphires and will be throwing a lot (supposedly) in a fairly high total vs a weak secondary in a pick em game at home. Howard/Evans/Godwin are all good plays. helpful?

• Agent47

@Hoods From The Wood said...

If Nagy plans on letting Trubisky throw the ball 45/game it’s gonna be a long season in the windy city. He never ever tried to establish the run and it wasn’t because they they were getting blown out. Seemed like he was indecisive? on who the #1 RB is. Not a big fan of the 3 headed RBBC, usually means no one of the RBs are that good which is not the case here. A lot of head scratchers last night from Nagy. Did anyone think Cordarrelle was gonna run up the middle for a critical 1st down from 32 yds behind the line of scrimmage? At least LaFleur had an excuse. He’s still washing the stench of the Titan offense off.
    Happy 100th B-day NFL, I know they’ll be a lot of great game action come this Sunday, but if the the season is like a birthday party, the first gift sucked

Yeah, the lack of an attempt to get the running game going was the most frustrating part for this Bears fan. It was a 1 possession game the whole way! There was never any reason in that game to just completely abandon the run, and I’m pretty sure that Nagy would do things much differently if he could do it over again. They’ve been very high on Montgomery and talking him up a lot, so it was very baffling to me to see him only get 6 carries in a game in which they never trailed by more than a TD. And only 1 target for him in the passing game? That one target was one of their best plays in the game on offense, and I’d like to see him more involved in the passing game going forward. Overall, it’s just 1 game, so I’m going to keep things in perspective and not overreact like some of my fellow Bears fans already saying the Bears are gonna go 4-12 or some stupid crap like that. Still, that was a putrid performance on offense (with the exception of Allen Robinson who looked really good), and they need to be better the rest of the way.

• marker0357

very, very disappointed in my Bears. They were just plain awful on Offense. The only decent running attack was by Monty and they refused to trust him. I say they should have pounded the ball and used play action as long as the game was close (which happened to be the whole damn game). Too cutesy with Cordarelle. That dude just plain sucks which is why no one has ever found a legitimate use for his sorry ass in the NFL. The Defense is legit though, no doubt in my mind.

• HoodsFromTheWood

So I want to differentiate my LU from others. After my 3 high owned RBs. Unfortunately, I also like some players from the higher projected O/U games. More high ownership there. Not sure of the terminology but would a 5-6 player from the same game stack give me a more contrarian build or is everyone doing it? Asking for a fish

• TJRhodes

@marker0357 said...

The only decent running attack was by Monty and they refused to trust him. I say they should have pounded the ball and used play action as long as the game was close (which happened to be the whole damn game).

You could see it in his eyes when they zoomed in after a good run and breaking tackles like wtf are yall doing taking me out of the game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).