4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GoldStandard000

Can any of these below 5K RBs be trusted on DK? Cash of course not gpp.

• JTAx33

@GoldStandard000 said...

I don’t see how you possibly need to stoop below 5k for a cash RB on DK

• GoldStandard000

@JTAx33 said...

I don’t see how you possibly need to stoop below 5k for a cash RB on DK

I wouldn’t say need but it’d be nice if there was one. Cheap WRs seem more available, but it seems like a crapshoot there too.

• JTAx33

@GoldStandard000 said...

I wouldn’t say need but it’d be nice if there was one. Cheap WRs seem more available, but it seems like a crapshoot there too.

Between Carson, Kerryon, Cook, Fournette, Chubb, and even Freeman, I’d say there’s more than enough great cheap plays at RB

• GoldStandard000

@JTAx33 said...

Between Carson, Kerryon, Cook, Fournette, Chubb, and even Freeman, I’d say there’s more than enough great cheap plays at RB

Yeah I was hoping to find a value/cheap RB for flex, but couldn’t find anything. Guess ill just have to stick with that range.

• mike42

@Luctyl99 said...

As far as I know it is

That was a gregg williams thing as far as I know and he be gone. Still think D. Walker in play just because he could be the main target, at least in the red zone, for Mariotta at a cheap price.

I Love Hunter as good chalk. No reason to overthink him.

• Luctyl99

@mike42 said...

That was a gregg williams thing as far as I know and he be gone. Still think D. Walker in play just because he could be the main target, at least in the red zone, for Mariotta at a cheap price.

I could easily see hunter going something like 6 for 45 yards and no touchdowns as well though

• TnCowboy

@GoldStandard000 said...

Using the term “trust” loosely, Tony Pollard (Dallas) could be an intriguing pick. With Zeke back, most will bail on him, but look back at other RB holdouts from past years and how totally ineffective and limited they were in week 1. Besides that, Dallas is strange in that they will pull Zeke at times, allowing decent usage even if Zeke plays more than expected.

That said, he’s $4500 on DK and has upside, albeit limited.

• monarch

@mike42 said...

Same on Hunter Henry. It is either Henry or Kittle for me and that’s it. And I like Henry more when factoring in salary

• mike42

@Luctyl99 said...

I could easily see hunter going something like 6 for 45 yards and no touchdowns as well though

Can say the same thing about every TE on the slate. He’s probably 1k under priced but ownership reflects that.

• Luctyl99

@mike42 said...

Can say the same thing about every TE on the slate. He’s probably 1k under priced but ownership reflects that.

On fanduel too do you think? Hes 6100 on there which I think is a pretty good price. DraftKings I would say just plug him in at that price

• JTAx33

I think Henry is great but I prefer Engram as of now

• Syzltuth

@GoldStandard000 said...

Guice and Thompson maybe, I don’t see the need to go there but most others won’t either

• HoodsFromTheWood

@JTAx33 said...

I think Henry is great but I prefer Engram as of now

TE has been a thing vs the Cowboys for a while now. If you’re looking somewhere between Kittle and Henry I think he’s your man

• JTAx33

@Hoods From The Wood said...

TE has been a thing vs the Cowboys for a while now. If you’re looking somewhere between Kittle and Henry I think he’s your man

I’m not opposed to Henry, I just think Engram has a higher median projection and I’m not giving up anything. Only upgrades that $1k would’ve gotten me were at defense and mid-range WR

• Ap1216

RG Overall Ranking

@GoldStandard000 said...

Yeah I was hoping to find a value/cheap RB for flex, but couldn’t find anything. Guess ill just have to stick with that range.

No one interested in breida or jordan howard i think those are the two best plays in that range

• HoodsFromTheWood

@JTAx33 said...

I’m not opposed to Henry, I just think Engram has a higher median projection and I’m not giving up anything. Only upgrades that $1k would’ve gotten me were at defense and mid-range WR

I like Henry vs Indy’s zone D also,funnels tgts underneath/most catches/yds vs TE last year, I just think Engram gets more volume Sunday than Henry.

• monarch

@Ap1216 said...

No one interested in breida or jordan howard i think those are the two best plays in that range

I don’t have any Breida at the moment but I will probably get to some

• mike42

Does anyone have the projected ownership of Chubb in comparison to Cook? Is chubb in the top 5?

• monarch

I’m going to guess it is Cook, Carson, Fournette, KJ, then Chubb or Ekeler. I’ve heard Dalvin Cook is the chalkiest player on the slate.

• timusbr

I love the TE position. There are the expensive picks that have high ownership and there are bargain basement plays.
    I like to look at what costs me salary $‘s first. then look for deals. TE is such a “deal” position. I cant say how many times in 2 years my Flex player ended up a TE for 2 on the roster. Must be 60%. Shit even Mercedes Lewis and Robert Tonyan scored points on Thursday.

• JTAx33

@timusbr said...

I love the TE position. There are the expensive picks that have high ownership and there are bargain basement plays.
    I like to look at what costs me salary $‘s first. then look for deals. TE is such a “deal” position. I cant say how many times in 2 years my Flex player ended up a TE for 2 on the roster. Must be 60%. Shit even Mercedes Lewis and Robert Tonyan scored points on Thursday.

Robert Tonyan scoring 3.80 didn’t move the needle very much.

• monarch

I really like that injury concerns have arisen for OBJ, Evans and Diggs as we get closer to Sunday. I really like all three and hope to get them at depressed ownership.

• monarch

Redskins could be interesting now that Jordan Reed looks less likely to play. They should be chasing and two target hogs (Crowder, Reed) from last season won’t be out there in the event that Reed sits.

• mike42

@monarch said...

I’m going to guess it is Cook, Carson, Fournette, KJ, then Chubb or Ekeler. I’ve heard Dalvin Cook is the chalkiest player on the slate.

CMC not in the top 5? I would guess with all the value he would get chalky.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.