4:05 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at LA Chargers ( -3 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( (Pick) ) at Tampa Bay ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Arizona ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 51.5

Monday, 9/9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53.5
    10:20 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Oakland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• squidkill

@zline34 said...

Why does this whole Antonio situation feel setup?

#ABgate

• hankmcgreen

Dede Westbrook and Fournette in the same cash fame lineup??? Thoughts?

• squidkill

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Holy shit, Pats just signed OJ

Not in a million…. ah shit forget it

• mathewsmarner

Pats get a comp 6th round pick if ab decides to not re-sign next year

• marker0357

The rich get richer. It’s the same reason I hate the Yankees and the Lakers.

• hankmcgreen

@ssilberman2012 said...

I am with you and I have 0% Baltimore D exposure. Philly is my preferred cash option. I also like Niners D.

I usually never spend up for D in cash but can’t put my finger on a cheaper option. I was thinking Bucs D at home for only $2,200 against Jimmy G coming back from injury. Was also considering Lions at $2,900 against that Cardinals O-line…

• squidkill

Sure. That’s fine

• squidkill

@hankmcgreen said...

Good for cash. It’s fine

• marker0357

This just in…Geraldo uncovers a conspiracy that Gruden has secretly agreed to coach the Pats for 2020 after Bill Belicheck finally retires with yet another title. There is some speculation that the AB activities that transpired today may be linked.

• marker0357

not that he’d be much use but I wonder why AB cannot play in the game this Monday versus the Steelers? That has to be some big brother oversight.

• Luctyl99

I like the chargers d tomorrow. 4000 on fanduel, home favorites. I respect brissett and that offense. I just like that to be a low scoring game

• tmarohl

So what moves did the Pats make to clear cap space for the AB signing? They only had 4.9 million under the cap as of two days ago.

• squidkill

@CleverGroom said...

In retrospect, it’s sad how transparently your words read as self-soothing in the face of this inevitability.

Sorry, pal. Get well soon.

I have no idea what this means but thank you buddy

• squidkill

@marker0357 said...

not that he’d be much use but I wonder why AB cannot play in the game this Monday versus the Steelers? That has to be some big brother oversight.

They play Sunday night. He needed to be signed by 4pm today to play. He wasn’t. Dem da rules

• NDNole

@tmarohl said...

So what moves did the Pats make to clear cap space for the AB signing? They only had 4.9 million under the cap as of two days ago.

They do whatever they do. It just works.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Luctyl99 said...

I like the chargers d tomorrow. 4000 on fanduel, home favorites. I respect brissett and that offense. I just like that to be a low scoring game

Pick a fantasy D because you expect pressures>sacks>turnovers, not because you think it’ll be low scoring. Colts had a solid OL last year and LAC tied for 19th in sacking the QB last year

• hankmcgreen

Pick a fantasy D because you expect pressures>sacks>turnovers, not because you think it’ll be low scoring. Colts had a solid OL last year and LAC tied for 19th in sacking the QB last year

This is why I’m landing on the Lions D in cash. If the cardinals are going to run as many plays as they say combined with their o-line…

• siddom

Julio Jones and ODB in same lineup on DK?

• Hyak420

@hankmcgreen said...

I’m rolling with it

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

They play Sunday night. He needed to be signed by 4pm today to play. He wasn’t. Dem da rules

That gives AB 7 days to become an ex-Pat

• Luctyl99

I understand. But by that logic why are so many people on the eagles then? I’m not expecting much pressure, sacks, or turnovers from them. Keenum isnt good, but hes not going to throw 3 picks

• squidkill

That gives AB 7 days to become an ex-Pat

Nothing shocks me anymore.

• ssilberman2012

@hankmcgreen said...

Yes

• HoodsFromTheWood

Last year Philly D had 8th most sacks Skins gave up 12th most and their best OL is out. Another juicy tidbit, Case tied for 2nd most INTs last year Lucty

• Kamais_Ookin

Do you guys think dion lewis gets above 22 receiving yards tmr? Randomly spotted this in my bookie and it caught my eye.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).