1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• squidkill

@ssilberman2012 said...

I can’t understand this because didn’t we see Mitch literally do it twice in one year on DK? Like, we literally saw him do it. We know Mitchell can do it!

If Montgomery is out I’m doing a couple Mitchy two sacks stacks.

• ssilberman2012

CG what about those Patriots rookie TEs? You only mentioned Ryan Izzo? Any intel?

Also guys I like a lot that I have not seen mentioned:

- Chris Carson if low-owned for leverage over that chalky game – Adam Thielen and all that volume – Miles Boykin for large-field GPP

@ me

• ssilberman2012

@squidkill said...

If Montgomery is out I’m doing a couple Mitchy two sacks stacks.

With Tarik and A rob? And I like Marv or Hockenson on the run back

• squidkill

@JCappy said...

Any specific contests getting anyone’s attention? I really like that $9 slant. The $40 combine and the $75 goalline will get an entry from me also.

Hard Count $20 (5 entry max). Good payout structure.
    Screen pass $15 (3 max)
    Engage 8 is good

Hail Mary $12 SE. best payout structure of them all

• JCappy

@squidkill said...

Hard Count $20 (5 entry max). Good payout structure.
    Screen pass $15 (3 max)
    Engage 8 is good

Hail Mary $12 SE. best payout structure of them all

Thanks! I’ll check them out.

Do you guys do a RG forum contest at all?

• squidkill

@JCappy said...

Thanks! I’ll check them out.

Do you guys do a RG forum contest at all?

Yeah BIF senads one out DK $2 happy-er meal. Last I looked there was 55/75

• squidkill

@ssilberman2012 said...

With Tarik and A rob? And I like Marv or Hockenson on the run back

Yeah. I’d do 3 stacks. Bring it back with a different Det pass catcher each time

• Smallchimp

Can I get an invite to the Happy-er Meal contest? Didn’t see a link earlier.

• JCappy

I’m always intrigued by games where neither team will be able to run the ball. It looks like Detroit/Chicago is getting some run in that discussion.

You can get the nuts at RB by stacking Mitch and the two number one targets since they’re both so cheap.

• SleDwreckerZ

@Smallchimp said...

Can I get an invite to the Happy-er Meal contest? Didn’t see a link earlier.

Invite sent

@JCappy…
    Was gonna send you invite too, but didn’t see a DK username listed in your profile

• JCappy

@SleDwreckerZ said...

Invite sent

@JCappy…
    Was gonna send you invite too, but didn’t see a DK username listed in your profile

I sent it to you through DM.

• Smallchimp

Thanks for the invite!

• JCappy

I really think Jimmy G needs some love here.

Kyle Shanahan has turned SF into one of the most run-centric teams in the league, but I think that has had more to do with strategy rather than coaching philosophy. This is a coach that had top 10 passing offenses with 5 different teams. Shanahan has no issues throwing the ball if the situation calls for it. Not only that, but his offenses are wildly efficient passing. They were 29th in pass attempts last year, but 13th in yards and 10th in TD. They’re going up against a team that got bullied on defense last year, but are competitive enough to score points.

Jimmy can crush in a shootout as seen last year. He can also crush in a game where he only goes like 25/32 because of the efficiency.

Icing on the take is the stack can come cheap once we say how the receiver depth chart works out.

• HoodsFromTheWood

What time is it?

• squidkill

Season long people

Lol

Are you finding G. little coming all the way back if you draft at the #1? 12 teams Asking for a friend.

Kittle

• squidkill

@Hoods From The Wood said...

What time is it?

Oh damn Wood. Glad to see you are still alive and well.

• JCappy

@squidkill said...

Season long people

Lol

Are you finding G. little coming all the way back if you draft at the #1? 12 teams Asking for a friend.

Kittle

No. I was able to start CMC/Julio/Evans. Usually someone will bite on Kittle and I don’t mind.

I think it is in the realm out of possibilities that Kittle finishes in the 4-5 range among TE this year, anyway.

• JCappy

Have people forgotten just how good Adam Thielen is? Not to mention all of those vacated targets from losing Diggs with no experienced NFL pass catcher to give them to.

• SleDwreckerZ

@JCappy said...

I sent it to you through DM.

Invite sent

• HoodsFromTheWood

@JCappy said...

Have people forgotten just how good Adam Thielen is? Not to mention all of those vacated targets from losing Diggs with no experienced NFL pass catcher to give them to.

Not forgotten, just a bit wary. Minn OL not the best in pass protection, better in run game. Both of Cousins games vs GB last year were stinkers and I don’t see that changing week 1. Zimmer still wants to be a run first team, I think Cousins was 24th in pass attempts last year. I’d rather pivot to DJ/A-rob at that price

• squidkill

@JCappy said...

No. I was able to start CMC/Julio/Evans. Usually someone will bite on Kittle and I don’t mind.

I think it is in the realm out of possibilities that Kittle finishes in the 4-5 range among TE this year, anyway.

kittle is a man/beast. you sleeping big time on that talent.

• TopDawgs07

I just found out here in Ohio we can’t enter the Best Ball Tournaments. I’m still trying to figure out why that is different from other daily contests?

• JTAx33

We think Metcalf is chalky? Smizzle just referred to him as “close to a must play” but I really haven’t given him much consideration

• squidkill

@TopDawgs07 said...

I just found out here in Ohio we can’t enter the Best Ball Tournaments. I’m still trying to figure out why that is different from other daily contests?

On DK? You can play dfs one not best ball? That’s weird

• squidkill

@JTAx33 said...

We think Metcalf is chalky? Smizzle just referred to him as “close to a must play” but I really haven’t given him much consideration

What site? What’s his price etc??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).