1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@infantryboys said...

I got one, too. Think they’re trying to get more people to play best ball, to fill their contests.

Good luck trying to get into a contest. Either you cant get in or its prompting me to pay $20 with no option to use the ticket. LOL.

• byo34

@thedude404 said...

Good luck trying to get into a contest. Either you cant get in or its prompting me to pay $20 with no option to use the ticket. LOL.

Yeah, I tried for 10 minutes now trying to get in and they all just instantly fill.

Better to try tomorrow.

• thedude404

@byo34 said...

Yeah, I tried for 10 minutes now trying to get in and they all just instantly fill.

Better to try tomorrow.

Well the problem with that is this contest starts Thursday and 12 teams need to draft 20 players. The longer you wait to enter, the less time you have to draft each player. Draftkings really thought this one out……

• marker0357

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone else see Patriots losing to Dolphins? Patriots got no receivers except Edelman, dolphins added great defensive pieces Jones at cornerback and Kyle Van Noy..

yep

• thedkexperience

@thedude404 said...

Well the problem with that is this contest starts Thursday and 12 teams need to draft 20 players. The longer you wait to enter, the less time you have to draft each player. Draftkings really thought this one out……

Each contest will fill in 5-20 minutes depending on the time of day. Just make sure you don’t select slow draft. The normal draft is 60 seconds a pick and you’ll be done in less than an hour.

• emnj69

Bam looking like he is being paid not to score fantasy points lol such lackluster effort missing freebies and turning ball over

• thedkexperience

@emnj69 said...

Bam looking like he is being paid not to score fantasy points lol such lackluster effort missing freebies and turning ball over

He needs more targets and rushing opportunities.

• thedude404

@thedkexperience said...

Each contest will fill in 5-20 minutes depending on the time of day. Just make sure you don’t select slow draft. The normal draft is 60 seconds a pick and you’ll be done in less than an hour.

LOL entering the fast draft if I“m entering this thing, I’m at least giving myself a chance. 60 seconds to make a pick when I’ve done zero research on year long leagues and have no time to edit my draft list? Why bother?

• emnj69

Are they holding bams dog hostage ?

• emnj69

Oops wrong thread sorry on phone lol

• realphipps

May be true with Sims. Just noticed a lot of beat writers talking Thomas up. I guess they had a scrimmage where Thomas led everyone in targets, receptions and yards?

Not sure. I’ve consistently seen hype on him from multiple Washington guys.

• realphipps

If Best Ball has 0/12 entries, it’s full. 6/12, it’s full.

They must have millions of users playing every hour. Cash cow.

• TJRhodes

@realphipps said...

If Best Ball has 0/12 entries, it’s full. 6/12, it’s full.

They must have millions of users playing every hour. Cash cow.

Took me about 5 tries but I got in finally and was able to draft. Just keep hitting the buttons as fast as you can. I had the free ticket everyone else got as well.

• Dfspacman

@TJRhodes said...

Took me about 5 tries but I got in finally and was able to draft. Just keep hitting the buttons as fast as you can. I had the free ticket everyone else got as well.

Didn’t get any free ticket

• JCappy

I have locked down my player pool and now I’m just working on construction. I am loving some of the sub 6k receivers. I have been able to do anything I want at RB (save CMC) just by hammering those guys.

(Of course the winning lineup will probably play Thomas and Julio)

• timusbr

@Dfspacman said...

I saw something on entering a contest.. Join a $3 contest get a $20 ticket. I skip everything regarding “Best Ball”. didnt read it dont really know but I think that is what all the talk is about.

• monarch

@JCappy said...

I have locked down my player pool and now I’m just working on construction. I am loving some of the sub 6k receivers. I have been able to do anything I want at RB (save CMC) just by hammering those guys.

(Of course the winning lineup will probably play Thomas and Julio)

That was the meta early last season i believe.

QB+WR1+another WR1 then some James White type backs and the Pats D lol.

• apackfan69

Does anybody know if BigT44(Tony) is still with this site?

• thedkexperience

Jumped in all my standard single entries on FD and DK, and ripped a lottery ticket in each million.

Now that that’s done the real fun starts as I max entered the 20 entry $1 on DK.

And now that I’ve done that … I have way too much Ryan Fitzpatrick.

And the Jets D.

• BIF

@byo34 said...

Better to try tomorrow.

I got in on about my 7th or 8th contest I clicked on; glad I kept trying as man was it soft – 6 QBs went in 2nd round and I was still able to get good RB options into the 5th round.

Had 3rd pick – got Saquon at 3, Edwards-Helaire on the comeback then Evans, Metcalf, Lev Bell and Landry. Was able to wait on QB until round 9-12 as the best ones all went in 2nd round then got Brady, Goff and Baker.

• BIF

@Dfspacman said...

Check your “My Tickets” as I my way I saw it – never got an email or notification.

• Just snuck into one, zeke, sanders, ridley so far.

• byo34

@BIF said...

I got in on about my 7th or 8th contest I clicked on; glad I kept trying as man was it soft – 6 QBs went in 2nd round and I was still able to get good RB options into the 5th round.

Had 3rd pick – got Saquon at 3, Edwards-Helaire on the comeback then Evans, Metcalf, Lev Bell and Landry. Was able to wait on QB until round 9-12 as the best ones all went in 2nd round then got Brady, Goff and Baker.

Yeah I was able to get in.

Had the last pick, which was unfortunate only because somehow Saquon made it all the way to 8. Would have loved to grab him that late. Ended up with Jacobs/Mixon with my first 2. If Watson gets hurt, I am in trouble. I waited wayyy too long for my backup QBs.. was stuck with Jimmy G as my backup.. and then with my last pick I got the one true backup.. Nick Foles! Not confident in my roster really, but hey, free is free!

• Southie777

Got one of those free $20 Best Ball tix, too. Never entered one and had never really thought about it. I still do my one main season-long league with friends, so I’m not TOTALLY out of practice. Obviously, totally different, but at least I’m still in that season-long mindset. Did a slow draft and everyone is Gung ho, but of course there’s the one guy not making picks and refusing to set it to Auto-Draft. Pretty fun, so far. Started out with Henry and Jacobs. Didn’t have TOO much trouble getting in a draft, you definitely have to be quick on the draw, though!

• squidkill

@apackfan69 said...

Does anybody know if BigT44(Tony) is still with this site?

No. Run pure now

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).