1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BIF

@byo34 said...

Yeah I was able to get in.

Had the last pick, which was unfortunate only because somehow Saquon made it all the way to 8. Would have loved to grab him that late. Ended up with Jacobs/Mixon with my first 2. If Watson gets hurt, I am in trouble. I waited wayyy too long for my backup QBs.. was stuck with Jimmy G as my backup.. and then with my last pick I got the one true backup.. Nick Foles! Not confident in my roster really, but hey, free is free!

I have Watson in about 8 BB Drafts so hope he doesn’t get hurt – I was able to get him in like 6th round mostly but he went in 2nd Round in the $20 I just did.

• Southie777

Watson went 1st pick in the one I’m in right now… 😂😂😂

• monarch

Doing one of those best balls right now. Have the 11th pick. Grabbed Aaron Jones and Miles Sanders

• timusbr

@timusbr said...

I saw something on entering a contest.. Join a $3 contest get a $20 ticket. I skip everything regarding “Best Ball”. didnt read it dont really know but I think that is what all the talk is about.

If I didnt come on this thread I never would have known I had 2 tickets and what was going on.
    I would have been real frustrated by whats happening in the lobby right now.

• Dfspacman

Thoughts on CJ Uzomah

• winnerchickendinner

Mistakenly picked slow draft for my best ball ticket.

• monarch

This is fun.

Aaron Jones
    Miles Sanders
    Courtland Sutton
    Jonathan Taylor so far for me.

I have no idea what the strategy is here

• thedkexperience

@Dfspacman said...

Thoughts on CJ Uzomah

I wouldn’t. Too many good to great TEs available for a reasonable price. I don’t see the reason to dumpster dive at TE this week.

• monarch

So if you win your league you advance to the playoffs. So you could be at a major advantage if your competition within your league sucks at drafting?

• TJRhodes

@monarch said...

So if you win your league you advance to the playoffs. So you could be at a major advantage if your competition within your league sucks at drafting?

Yep. Have you figured out how to modify the roster?

• monarch

@TJRhodes said...

Modify the roster? What do you mean

• winnerchickendinner

Will say having Warren Sharps Football preview book with strength of schedule pages is making these picks alot easier.

• Tinderbox2014

can you explain how 3 teams currently have a QB listed in their flex spot? error or some kind of gaming the system?

• TJRhodes

@monarch said...

Modify the roster? What do you mean

Move a bench player into flex or another position. Or are best ball rosters locked at this point?

• JTAx33

@TJRhodes said...

Not modifying the roster is the point

• monarch

Im stuck in one of those ten minute slow leagues and one of the players isnt live drafting. The system should at least bump them down once time expires going forward

• JTAx33

@TJRhodes said...

Move a bench player into flex or another position. Or are best ball rosters locked at this point?

The computer does that for you weekly. You never touch a thing once the draft ends; think of it like DFS sans late-swap

• monarch

@TJRhodes said...

the rules say they are going to pick your optimal lineup each week and that will be your score. So grab all those running backs!

• TJRhodes

@JTAx33 said...

The computer does that for you weekly. You never touch a thing once the draft ends; think of it like DFS sans late-swap

Got it. Thanks

• Southie777

Again, having exactly zero experience with the format, not hating my first four picks!

Derrick Henry, Josh Jacobs, Kyler Murray, and OBJ.

• noddy

Can you play a QB and 2 WR’s from the same team and won a gpp?

• Tinderbox2014

just managed to draft rodgers/adams/lazard

• monarch

I just drafted Cam Akers in the sixth round. Four of my first six picks are RBs

• Southie777

Just added Scary Terry and AJ Brown in the 5th and 6th. Zero depth yet, but love my “starters” so far.

• monarch

Is there a hard limit for drafting any position?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).