1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Southie777

@monarch said...

Is there a hard limit for drafting any position?

I don’t think so, as long as you fill out the original starting lineup requirements (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 1 FLEX).

• realphipps

I hope one of you guys/gals wasn’t the one who drafted Mahomes, Lamar and Wilson.

If so, you’re in my league.

• squidkill

@monarch said...

Is there a hard limit for drafting any position?

Stack stack stack

No limits

• squidkill

I never knew how many best ball virgins in here

• squidkill

Watch your bye weeks if u only draft 2 tight ends or 2 qbs. Don’t want to take a zero

• JTAx33

@squidkill said...

I’ve been doing slow drafts over at Drafters since April. Was in 6 or 7 at a time so I’d get to draft 3 or 4 times a day when there was no sports going on

• squidkill

@Dfspacman said...

Thoughts on CJ Uzomah

Thots and prayers

• Smallchimp

Best ball has infected every DFS community I’m a part of, I just want to talk about week one

• squidkill

@TJRhodes said...

Move a bench player into flex or another position. Or are best ball rosters locked at this point?

You don’t touch the roster

• winnerchickendinner

@squidkill said...

Ha might put in some more lineups based on some of the responses here.

• squidkill

@Smallchimp said...

Best ball has infected every DFS community I’m a part of, I just want to talk about week one

There is a best ball thread people are ignoring

• Smallchimp

• monarch

Wonder how many in these leagues are aware of DK scoring. Lots of strategy here.

• Smallchimp

@squidkill said...

There is a best ball thread people are ignoring

I, for one, enjoy tying up money for a few hours before I lose it all, not tying it up for 17 weeks before I lose it all

• BIF

@monarch said...

This is fun.

Aaron Jones
    Miles Sanders
    Courtland Sutton
    Jonathan Taylor so far for me.

I have no idea what the strategy is here

My strategy is basically build a cash game lineup (knowing your options get worse each round) for the first 8-10 rounds then pick boom bust high variance guys with some upside for the next 6-8 rounds and finally fill the last few rounds with a couple handcuffs (backups to your stud RBs) and/or some flyers or confusing RBBC situations where you can get a Bryce Love, James Robinson (Jax RB) or WR’s on the WR3 cusp like Van Jefferson for Rams, Scotty Miller TB. In various drafts I also took a couple Devonta Freeman’s in case he signs; I saw a few guys take Antonio Brown. You are drafting 20 guys so you can take 2-3 flyers at the end and not have it affect your core and reserves.

In many drafts I took a WR3 or WR4 late that matched up on same team as my QB1 and/or QB2 if I didn’t already have WR1 or WR2 so if/when that flyer receiver does have his 1-2 good games, you can double up with the QB.

Just remember to watch your bye weeks; in one of my draftS a guy had all 4 of his top RBs have the same week off.

• BIF

@JTAx33 said...

The computer does that for you weekly. You never touch a thing once the draft ends; think of it like DFS sans late-swap

Yah that’s what Best Ball is – draft and forget about it – computer computes your weekly points based on your optimal lineup after the games are over.

• squidkill

@Smallchimp said...

I, for one, enjoy tying up money for a few hours before I lose it all, not tying it up for 17 weeks before I lose it all

a lot of these tonight are freebies. 🤷‍♂️

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Unless you are taking Lamar or Mahomes you want 3 QBs (all with different bye weeks) and you always want 3 TEs. RB is way over valued in best ball. You need one every week stud and then 4-5 guys who can rotate in. You want lots of high variance WRs in the later rounds and you also want to have at least one pass catcher for every one of your QBs. I try for 2 of each.

Building a best ball lineup is a lot like building a tournament lineup. You want it to tell a story of a way the season could go. Correlation is your friend.

• Dfspacman

Kind of confused on the best draft on draftkings, is it season long?

• squidkill

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Unless you are taking Lamar or Mahomes you want 3 QBs (all with different bye weeks) and you always want 3 TEs. RB is way over valued in best ball. You need one every week stud and then 4-5 guys who can rotate in. You want lots of high variance WRs in the later rounds and you also want to have at least one pass catcher for every one of your QBs. I try for 2 of each.

Building a best ball lineup is a lot like building a tournament lineup. You want it to tell a story of a way the season could go. Correlation is your friend.

^^^^^^^

• JTAx33

For anybody that’s interested, MKF has posted Week 1 slate

• fitz2k2

@JTAx33 said...

For anybody that’s interested, MKF has posted Week 1 slate

Mkf?

• JTAx33

@fitz2k2 said...

Mkf?

Monkey Knife Fight. Basically player prop parlays; the golf forum got me into it and I’ve been very profitable in PGA and MLB. Only drawback is it’s illegal in a lot of states, but it’s good here in Florida.

• Beatmycan

Wtf I didn’t get a ticket

• HoodsFromTheWood

How do I track my best ball status?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.