1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

@squidkill said...

Nervous about lower snap counts, more rotations, etc…. for some offenses.

Cohen is completely out for me now. My RB usage is all over the map this week. Gibson, Jacobs, Jones, CMC, Gurley and Ingram are all in my DK LUs.

Pretty sure my highest owned players are Fitzpatrick at 40% (😳) and roughly the same amount of Mike Thomas. Even with all the great low to mid priced WRs I can’t escape the feeling that MT is gonna have like 35 points.

Can’t guard Mike!

• thedkexperience

Don’t be shocked if the Cardinals vs 49ers is moved to Arizona this weekend. The sky in SF is apparently straight up orange and the air quality is horrible.

2020 everyone!

• Dr_Gonzo

@thedkexperience said...

Cohen is completely out for me now. My RB usage is all over the map this week. Gibson, Jacobs, Jones, CMC, Gurley and Ingram are all in my DK LUs.

Pretty sure my highest owned players are Fitzpatrick at 40% (😳) and roughly the same amount of Mike Thomas. Even with all the great low to mid priced WRs I can’t escape the feeling that MT is gonna have like 35 points.

Can’t guard Mike!

I still don’t get the week 1 Gibson hype. Coach says it will be a committee. I think he may be a great play later this season but I hope he’s 50% owned this week

• BIF

@squidkill said...

Nervous about lower snap counts, more rotations, etc…. for some offenses.

Exactly where I’m at on building my player pools – many of these guys have not been hit at full speed by an opponent since Week 17 and have not gone full speed against a real opponent since then as well. Going to be a few bad turnovers, dropped passes and broken tackles resulting in some big plays – going to do a couple “speed and ankle breaker“ lineups

• Southie777

@BIF said...

Hurst should be a higher volume TE as Atl three to Hooper a lot in the past.

In BEst Ball, I ended up with a ton of Jarwin, Hurst and Herndon mostly as my TEs.

Nice, glad to hear I’m not crazy. Thought Hurst was gonna turn into a weapon in Baltimore, but then he got stuck down the depth chart. That was my thinking with how Ryan liked to hit Hooper. And I was able to snag Herndon. Even threw in a late Brate, just for a little insurance and in case Gronk doesn’t have much left in the tank and Brady establishes more of a rapport with him than Howard. Good luck!

• AVivier

@thedkexperience said...

Don’t be shocked if the Cardinals vs 49ers is moved to Arizona this weekend. The sky in SF is apparently straight up orange and the air quality is horrible.

2020 everyone!

This is also something would specifically effect Tevin Coleman due to having the sickle cell trait. He’s missed practice previously due to air quaintly in camp.

• OSU_Bucknut

@JCappy said...

Are we thinking DeSean Jackson will be the highest owned receiver on the slate? We talk about big game profiles in our tournaments, and Jackson does not even need a bunch of things to go his way to hit a 5x.

No

• BazookaDad

How much Gibson is too much Gibson on Fanduel? He is only 4600 and for MME I have him slotted at around 45%, is that way too much? I don’t see a scenario where he doesn’t pay off his salary besides a freak injury.

• superjon

There was a tool on here last season. It had a ton of data and stats all compiled together and you could switch between games to get a detailed look at things like snap counts, targets, info on routes, etc.

Is that still available?

• AJS

What do I need to pay for if I only want to use the lineup optimizer

• Zieg30

@BazookaDad said...

How much Gibson is too much Gibson on Fanduel? He is only 4600 and for MME I have him slotted at around 45%, is that way too much? I don’t see a scenario where he doesn’t pay off his salary besides a freak injury.

You don’t see a scenario where a running back in a possible four running back committee doesn’t pay off his salary? You may need glasses.

He is certainly a viable play given that he’s the best running back of the bunch, and he could easily pay off his salary, but there are MANY scenarios besides a freak injury where he doesn’t.

He is properly priced. I’m playing him in a few lineups myself, but expectations for a big game are not massively high.

• thedkexperience

@Dr_Gonzo said...

I still don’t get the week 1 Gibson hype. Coach says it will be a committee. I think he may be a great play later this season but I hope he’s 50% owned this week

I didn’t get it either. I also still mostly agree with you, but 4000 is 4000. Won’t take much to smash value at that price.

• BazookaDad

@Zieg30 said...

He is properly priced. I’m playing him in a few lineups myself, but expectations for a big game are not massively high.

He is 4600 on FD. I am not going to argue the committee part but I highly doubt Barber and Love will hurt any value that Gibson has.

He need 40 yards, maybe 3 catches and he covers. He can accomplish that in 10-14 touches

• Bvgingy

@JCappy said...

Are we thinking DeSean Jackson will be the highest owned receiver on the slate? We talk about big game profiles in our tournaments, and Jackson does not even need a bunch of things to go his way to hit a 5x.

I like Ruggs in the same price range a lot more in what I think will be a more favorable game script. Pretty positive the Redskins went up early on the Eagles last year so they had to throw.

• Bvgingy

I’ve noticed a lot of places having Jacobs as an elite top tier play this week and I dont think people are taking into account personnel changes. Last years panthers team had no one on the d-line that could defend the run besides Short. They brought in a Quinnen Williams equivalent in Brown and Gross-Matos is seen as a plug and play run stopper off the get go at the edge position. Plus, Raiders are going cross country. For $100 more I think aaron Jones, who someone brought up way earlier in this forum, is the far superior play. Vikings lost Linval Joseph and Pierce opted-out. They also lost Griffen on the edge and replaced him with Ngakoue who is an atrocious run defender.

• CheeseCutter

@Bvgingy said...

For $100 more I think aaron Jones, who someone brought up way earlier in this forum, is the far superior play. Vikings lost Linval Joseph and Pierce opted-out. They also lost Griffen on the edge and replaced him with Ngakoue who is an atrocious run defender.

Hoping Jones stays under the radar. Vikings D has five new starters, and they just lost Danielle Hunter yesterday. Jones went for 150+ and 2TDs at Minnesota last year.

• BIF

@Bvgingy said...

I’ve noticed a lot of places having Jacobs as an elite top tier play this week and I dont think people are taking into account personnel changes. Last years panthers team had no one on the d-line that could defend the run besides Short. They brought in a Quinnen Williams equivalent in Brown and Gross-Matos is seen as a plug and play run stopper off the get go at the edge position. Plus, Raiders are going cross country. For $100 more I think aaron Jones, who someone brought up way earlier in this forum, is the far superior play. Vikings lost Linval Joseph and Pierce opted-out. They also lost Griffen on the edge and replaced him with Ngakoue who is an atrocious run defender.

They also lost 138 tackles from all-everything MLB Like Kuechly and replacesd him with someone who has not had an exhibition game.

Gruden runs Jacobs into the ground and he is back healthy now where he wasn’t the last 5-6 games last year.

I wish he was more active in pass game but he is a high volume guy in a likely positive game script against a team not expected to win more than 5 games

Agree on A Jones though too

• Bvgingy

@CheeseCutter said...

Hoping Jones stays under the radar. Vikings D has five new starters, and they just lost Danielle Hunter yesterday. Jones went for 150+ and 2TDs at Minnesota last year.

Didn’t even see the Hunter loss. Makes me want to play the Packers D even more. Their D is not going to be able to keep the Pack from scoring and if the packers D gets a chance to rush without the threat of the vikings rushing, it is going to be a long game for Kirk.

• monarch

I like both. The Raiders O line is big and healthy. He will give him 20 touches, they have a healthy total that is growing and he is their red zone guy.

I like Aaron Jones. I think playing them together is a great option.

• monarch

I wonder if a cheap Davante Adams depresses the ownership on A a Ron

• Bvgingy

@BIF said...

They also lost 138 tackles from all-everything MLB Like Kuechly and replacesd him with someone who has not had an exhibition game.

Gruden runs Jacobs into the ground and he is back healthy now where he wasn’t the last 5-6 games last year.

I wish he was more active in pass game but he is a high volume guy in a likely positive game script against a team not expected to win more than 5 games

I dont see this being a positive game script for the Raiders. Raiders have a bad pass rush and secondary and they have to try and stop CMC, DJ Moore, Anderson, and Samuel on the road (which I dont care about as much this season bc lack of crowds, but it is cross country). IMO, d-line matters more against stopping the run than an elite LB.

• realphipps

So where’s everyone going in Survivor pools this week? Bills, Colts, Ravens seem like the plays being pimped (for good reason)

• monarch

@Bvgingy said...

I dont see this being a positive game script for the Raiders. Raiders have a bad pass rush and secondary and they have to try and stop CMC, DJ Moore, Anderson, and Samuel on the road (which I dont care about as much this season bc lack of crowds, but it is cross country). IMO, d-line matters more against stopping the run than an elite LB.

Bad pass rush?

• realphipps

West Coast to East Coast isn’t really a thing anymore. Think that trend died around the same time as the Harlem Shake.

• Dfspacman

Who’s the a lot guy on the packers, Valdez-Scantling? Also for the colts too

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.