1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@Straightfire118 said...

Yeah someone should keep track of these touts picks, they need to be accountable this year with their mediocre picks.

We’re all big boys/girls here, capable of making our own decisions. No need to be looking for someone to blame or give credit to, if we make or lose money gambling this weekend.

Side note…Trubisky seems to play well against DET. Not saying he’s going to have a good game, just saying.

• Njsum1

@CheeseCutter said...

He’s not in my top three, but I’ll have some Trubisky lineups at $5400 on DK. I don’t think the Bears will be successful rushing, and he put up 20 and 28 points against the Lions last year. Without Slay, I expect Robinson will get 15 targets, so he’s a natural stack partner.

Anthony Miller makes a nice contrarian option.

• monarch

I believe they are going to shadow Miller with Okudah…that would not be good and then they scheme for Robinson. Then the game could fail.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I believe they are going to shadow Miller with Okudah…that would not be good and then they scheme for Robinson. Then the game could fail.

Yeah I’m not all in this game with a low and decreasing total. Yet I will have a stack or two of it, and since we don’t know for sure what they’ll do…. Miller might be worth a look.

• monarch

I saw where Okudah has a hamstring so he might not be up to speed.

I do like Miller with Trubisky though. If Trubisky is GPP worthy that means he most likely elevated Miller in the process.

• marker0357

Slate Breaker Option Thoughts

Hurst TE $4300 ATL
    Gibson RB $4000 WAS
    Miller WR $4000 TB
    Smith WR $4000 NO
    Asiasi TE $3500 NE
    Sims Jr WR $4700 WAS
    Jackson WR $4900 PHI
    Cohen RB $4900 CHI

Cohen, DJax, Gibson, and Hurst are probably too high owned

• IT4MVP

Give me all the DJax

• Dfspacman

Anyone on Thielan with Diggs gone? He’s likely to be shadowed by Alexander tho, maybe go with the rookie

• winnerchickendinner

Kenyan drake might be worth a look. 49ers usually pin their ears back for the pass and he ran roughshot over them last year.

• Csquared1987

I’m trying something new tomorrow. I think pairing a DST with your QB is just as effective as pairing with your RB.

• parrothead112

Would playing AROD, Cook, Jones, Adams, and Thielen be relying just way too much from one game?

• NDNole

@thehazyone said...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QcDtC4lKiHycP_mVcufc41orvZTXwDCwH8mIJcZ5VMI/htmlview

Thou art a gentleman and a scholar.

• NDNole

@marker0357 said...

Slate Breaker Option Thoughts

Hurst TE $4300 ATL
    Gibson RB $4000 WAS
    Miller WR $4000 TB
    Smith WR $4000 NO
    Asiasi TE $3500 NE
    Sims Jr WR $4700 WAS
    Jackson WR $4900 PHI
    Cohen RB $4900 CHI

Cohen, DJax, Gibson, and Hurst are probably too high owned

Im going 100% Olsen this week. If he is going to be as low owned as it seems he will be then I think he is a legit slatebreaker.

• winnerchickendinner

@NDNole said...

Im going 100% Olsen this week. If he is going to be as low owned as it seems he will be then I think he is a legit slatebreaker.

• baseballislife93

if you had to choose 3 guys for a over 4.5 touchdown prop who would you pick
    monkeyknife fight has a 15x payout for early games
    im thinking CMC Cook Gurley ?

• superjon

@thehazyone said...

Agree with the first statement. Vehemently disagree with the second unless the play is so obvious that there is no other alternative (there are none of those this week)

So looking at some of last year’s MME via Fantasy Labs Contest Dashboard. I have to agree with you about not going super heavy on any one player.

It looks like a lot of the best DFS’ers would be around 40-45 percent on the plays they really liked, and occasionally around 60% or so

Typically QBs are closer to 20% at the most.

• marker0357

@NDNole said...

yeah, he qualifies. low $, low ownership likely, ability to get a nice multiple

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

So looking at some of last year’s MME via Fantasy Labs Contest Dashboard. I have to agree with you about not going super heavy on any one player.

It looks like a lot of the best DFS’ers would be around 40-45 percent on the plays they really liked, and occasionally around 60% or so

Typically QBs are closer to 20% at the most.

In nba where things are more predictable, and some plays just ridiculously mispriced, like a 3800 Rondo a couple slates ago it makes more sense to go 70%+ maybe even go 100% on occasion.

In nfl, especially since this season has been different to say the least, plus injury concerns are higher, and outcome less predictable, that 40-50%, on your top plays make sense. Also if you mess up, you got wait a whole week for another shot. In nba, it’s onto the next day.

• johnfoster8

If I have exactly enough money left over for Lamar Jackson should I just set it and forget it? I hate paying that much for a QB but there’s so many cheap decent options this week that I can pay for him.

• AVivier

@Njsum1 said...

In nba where things are more predictable, and some plays just ridiculously mispriced, like a 3800 Rondo a couple slates ago it makes more sense to go 70%+ maybe even go 100% on occasion.

In nfl, especially since this season has been different to say the least, plus injury concerns are higher, and outcome less predictable, that 40-50%, on your top plays make sense. Also if you mess up, you got wait a whole week for another shot. In nba, it’s onto the next day.

We all just gonna tilt enter the SNF showdown like every year.

• Dfspacman

Which other Ravens receivers are in play except brown and Andrews at TE?

• superjon

@Dfspacman said...

Which other Ravens receivers are in play except brown and Andrews at TE?

I have some with Boykin

• vevay25

Cash question…Lamar+Dalvin. Or Cam+CMC?

• pwnsjr

Am I crazy for thinking Matt Breida might go off?

• Njsum1

@AVivier said...

We all just gonna tilt enter the SNF showdown like every year.

Never miss an opportunity to drop this gif

Am I crazy for having a healthy dose…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.