1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• AVivier

@thehazyone said...

Yea I assume scoring period is Sunday. Wednesday makes no sense.

Nothing in 2020 makes sense haha, but that is what it says in the rules page.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@AVivier said...

Nothing in 2020 makes sense haha, but that is what it says in the rules page.

I’m going to shoot a message and ask for clarification.

• BazookaDad

@thehazyone said...

I’m going to shoot a message and ask for clarification.

You’ll be lucky to get a reply by Wednesday lol

• Morpheus

@BiGtIGeRs said...

I need 7 best qb plays this week

Stafford
    Tannehill
    Lamar
    Russ
    Dak
    Kyler
    Rivers

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@BazookaDad said...

You’ll be lucky to get a reply by Wednesday lol

I have a prior working relationship with Matt Kalish so might get an answer. Will post here if I do.

• monarch

@wolfshield said...

Well said. Rostering Scott will allow me to pivot away from Djax chalk and onto Davante Adams who should get peppered with targets….kinda makes me want to jump off Lamar and run AROD for the stack and continue to invest elsewhere. Just my example of roster possibility by running Scott.

Everyone has Davante Adams.

• Zieg30

@thehazyone said...

Yea I assume scoring period is Sunday. Wednesday makes no sense.

Not sure why you need to “assume” or even seek clarification when the rules page, as quoted by Avivier, is explicit.

“The Scoring Period for NFL is defined as the timeframe between the scheduled start of the first game within the Game Set and 11:59pm ET on the first Wednesday after the last scheduled game within the Game Set. In the event that a game is cancelled or postponed & rescheduled to any time (both outside & within the original Scoring Period) and this change is made MORE than 24 hours before a Game Set’s start, it is at the sole discretion of Draftkings to include or remove the game from that given Game Set.”

• Tinderbox2014

@Zieg30 said...

Not sure why you need to “assume” or even seek clarification when the rules page, as quoted by Avivier, is explicit.

“The Scoring Period for NFL is defined as the timeframe between the scheduled start of the first game within the Game Set and 11:59pm ET on the first Wednesday after the last scheduled game within the Game Set. In the event that a game is cancelled or postponed & rescheduled to any time (both outside & within the original Scoring Period) and this change is made MORE than 24 hours before a Game Set’s start, it is at the sole discretion of Draftkings to include or remove the game from that given Game Set.”

true, very straightforward

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Yea. Reading it that way I think this game should be included. Will really suck though because scores won’t be final until game is done.

• BazookaDad

@thehazyone said...

I have a prior working relationship with Matt Kalish so might get an answer. Will post here if I do.

Awesome! Much appreciated and please do keep us informed. Thanks for all the advice also.

Djax and Ertz become even better plays now, right? Scott will get his and I will be around 50% in my 100 lineups with about 10% Gibson exposure.

I’m afraid that I should be higher on Gibson since his ownership levels will skyrocket because of the Sanders. I might be overthinking it but Rivera saying he would use Gibson like CMC has me worried.

• donkeydealer

Made the mass switch from Cohen to Boston. Montgomery would be probable if they had that designation. Going to switch out all niners cardinals players. Just too much uncertainty for me.

• BazookaDad

@donkeydealer said...

Made the mass switch from Cohen to Boston. Montgomery would be probable if they had that designation. Going to switch out all niners cardinals players. Just too much uncertainty for me.

I’m with you on the 49ers/Cards. Gonna be a full fade for me. Loved Kittle and Mostert but the risk of getting stuck with 0’s is too real. And that game is the last to fire off.

• steveharvey

@synth said...

In this example it’s easier to project results. We’ve seen Boston Scott perform well when given the opportunity. 24FP, 13FP, and 35FP in 3 of the last 4 weeks last year. We’ve also seen him involved in the game plan with 10 carries + 6 receptions in week 14 last year, 6 carries + 7 receptions in week 15, and 19 carries + 4 receptions in week 17. The matchup is also a positive as a near touchdown favorite.

One unknown here is that Corey Clement wasn’t active in any of those games last year. Maybe it doesn’t make much of a difference, but if he had a good camp he might siphon away a lot of touches tomorrow

• BazookaDad

@steveharvey said...

might

Nobody knows really but how can you fade a guy that should be 40%+ owned and seems to be a free square.

Edit: on mobile and it screwed up the quote.

• JTAx33

Do you guys still have CMC locked in cash?

• Alvance83

@BIF said...

Some guys that probably go underowned
    Manny Sanders
    Preston Williams
    AJ Green and Boyd
    Sims Jr

Deeper flyers
    Kendrick Bourne
    Juston Jefferson
    Jalen Guyton
    Scotty Miller

Thx bif had sims and Williams in a few, gonna check out other under the radar,
    Thoughts on renfrow? and who do you think the te of the week is. Can’t get away from Henry but he generally doesn’t like staying in the game when I pick him 🤣🤣🤣

• wolfshield

@monarch said...

Everyone has Davante Adams.

Right but if we are talking comparable own. %, I am much more comfortable with Adams than Djax

• JTAx33

Is DJax still looking chalky? I’d imagine Reagor being active and Golladay opening up MJJ would dramatically reduce is ownership

• monarch

@wolfshield said...

Right but if we are talking comparable own. %, I am much more comfortable with Adams than Djax

Yes. Ill add in SE, three entry, cash that Scott is a great play. 150 max tournaments i think he lowers your odds of high level cash or win unless you have 150 also.

• wolfshield

@monarch said...

Yes. Ill add in SE, three entry, cash that Scott is a great play. 150 max tournaments i think he lowers your odds of high level cash or win unless you have 150 also.

Id be surprised if Scott is in the winning Milly lineup. I agree with you

• AVivier

You’ll have more leverage fading Scott (or whoever is chalk) in SE than in MME as chalk is always inflated in SE. People have the game theory backwards in these situations.

• JTAx33

My current 2v2 is Jacobs-NYJ vs Ekeler-WSH

Anybody have a strong lean?

• AVivier

@JTAx33 said...

My current 2v2 is Jacobs-NYJ vs Ekeler-WSH

Anybody have a strong lean?

I view Jacobs and Ekeler pretty equal, but WAS DST as significantly better than NYJ. I don’t think NYJ is a good play at all tbh. Most likely outcome is Buffalo just dominates that game.

• superjon

Beer’s Beast of the Week – Joe Mixon

No worries for me. He’s not even in my player pool.

• JTAx33

@AVivier said...

I view Jacobs and Ekeler pretty equal, but WAS DST as significantly better than NYJ. I don’t think NYJ is a good play at all tbh. Most likely outcome is Buffalo just dominates that game.

I could also pay Jacobs-WSH. Haven’t really looked into the 2 yet, just trying to nail down the rest and fill out a D. I think it’s pretty much a toss

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.