1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• AVivier

@JTAx33 said...

I could also pay Jacobs-WSH. Haven’t really looked into the 2 yet, just trying to nail down the rest and fill out a D. I think it’s pretty much a toss

I think you get a safer floor with Jacobs. Super soft matchup and they traded or cut a couple guys that were a little worrisome for him increasing his targets.

LAC has an absolute mess of an OL and a change of QBs, so you got more variables to worry about with the floor. I still think his ceiling is as high or higher tho. Cinci has garbage LBs and I expect to see a lot of quick designed passes to Ekeler this game. A lot of people are worried about his targets because of Rivers leaving, but I don’t think that’s a huge concern this particular week.

• marker0357

@superjon said...

Beer’s Beast of the Week – Joe Mixon

No worries for me. He’s not even in my player pool.

damnit

• squidkill

@ifthethunder said...

Alright I’m here, finches. Can’t fight the power, cauliflower, etc. Ready to challenge Squidward head-to-head with my GPP lineup. (For a dollar, I’m not made of money you know.)
    ~

Ready to roll. Lot unpack here. Wish Boston was min price. DK being sneaky at 4800.

Squidcity12

• thedkexperience

@AVivier said...

I view Jacobs and Ekeler pretty equal, but WAS DST as significantly better than NYJ. I don’t think NYJ is a good play at all tbh. Most likely outcome is Buffalo just dominates that game.

Jets gave up 3.3 yards a carry last season.

TWFT gave up 4.7.

The Jets were tied for the best in the league, while DC was tied for 24th.

I know that DC added Chase Young and NYJ lost Jamal Adams but let’s take it down a notch. There’s nothing significantly better that DC does on defense then what the Jets do. I actually can’t even find a single defensive stat that says DC does literally anything on defense better than the Jets.

Wow.. I have O Adams and O Jackson (right now). Like others a lot more. Guess I’ll go down via the Chalk.

• Jpitten

GPP winner – fitz/hock/cohen
    GPP clutch – adams/james white
    GPP sleeper – conley
    GPP fade – lamar, parker, thielen

• jcotdl

i love Kittle too much. the idea that his own% goes down on speculation really makes me even more interested.. i hope for all the best for all involved in the wildfires, but i’m gonna hang on to Kittle and prepare contingencies because he should really smash..

• Getty33

@squidkill said...

Ready to roll. Lot unpack here. Wish Boston was min price. DK being sneaky at 4800.

Squidcity12

Most everybody will be at least looking to tinker the lineup to see if Boston gives them a better look. Whether he goes bonkers or puts up a dud is anyone’s guess, but he’ll be highly owned either way.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@wolfshield said...

Well said. Rostering Scott will allow me to pivot away from Djax chalk

Which is what half the Djax owners are saying maybe makes Djax less chalkier

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Beer’s Beast of the Week – Joe Mixon

No worries for me. He’s not even in my player pool.

He should be.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@jcotdl said...

i love Kittle too much. the idea that his own% goes down on speculation really makes me even more interested.. i hope for all the best for all involved in the wildfires, but i’m gonna hang on to Kittle and prepare contingencies because he should really smash..

I’m not touching my players from that game. If anything I might increase my exposure.

• TopDawgs07

From what I’m reading, the league expects the AZ/SF game to be played as planned. Are we overreacting?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@TopDawgs07 said...

From what I’m reading, the league expects the AZ/SF game to be played as planned. Are we overreacting?

• monarch

Good because i really want to play Kenyan Drake

• TopDawgs07

I asked earlier in the week but never had a reaction, anyone feel strongly about the SF backfield? Mostert and Coleman combined for 41 catches last season. I assume McKinnon is the 3rd down back. Will it be a committee or will any back see a bulk of the work?

• superjon

@thehazyone said...

He should be.

We’ll see

• AVivier

@TopDawgs07 said...

I asked earlier in the week but never had a reaction, anyone feel strongly about the SF backfield? Mostert and Coleman combined for 41 catches last season. I assume McKinnon is the 3rd down back. Will it be a committee or will any back see a bulk of the work?

I don’t expect Coleman to be active if the game is held tomorrow as planned. Even if he is active, Mostert is the guy and he’s in a low owned smash spot. McKinnon has upside and like him to some degree too, but Mostert is a clear +EV play in my view.

• BiGtIGeRs

what are the top 9 dfs qbs this week

• TopDawgs07

@AVivier said...

I don’t expect Coleman to be active if the game is held tomorrow as planned. Even if he is active, Mostert is the guy and he’s in a low owned smash spot. McKinnon has upside and like him to some degree too, but Mostert is a clear +EV play in my view.

I did see Coleman has Sickle Cell Trait which could be an issue tomorrow. If he sits, it’s Mostert, Wilson, and McKinnon.

• Dfspacman

@thedkexperience said...

Jets gave up 3.3 yards a carry last season.

TWFT gave up 4.7.

The Jets were tied for the best in the league, while DC was tied for 24th.

I know that DC added Chase Young and NYJ lost Jamal Adams but let’s take it down a notch. There’s nothing significantly better that DC does on defense then what the Jets do. I actually can’t even find a single defensive stat that says DC does literally anything on defense better than the Jets.

Jets without Adams and missing three of their linebackers

• BazookaDad

@thehazyone said...

I’m not touching my players from that game. If anything I might increase my exposure.

What do you do if the game doesn’t happen? There’s nobody left to pivot too. I love Kittle, Mostert and Drake in this game, that’s it. I was thinking a full fade but that clearly would be a mistake.

• AVivier

@BiGtIGeRs said...

what are the top 9 dfs qbs this week

Lamar, Mitch, Stafford, Burrow, Russ, Allen, Ryan, Haskins and Allen. Remember me when you win the million from this.

• JTAx33

No TyGod talk?

• wolfshield

Aaron Rodgers wins someone a million tomorrow

• Scottjmark

Going with Darnold and Crowder for the win. Jet fan. Since I am horrible at football DFS I have to ask.. How often does the highest price QB win a tourney? It seems to make no sense to take Jackson at 8100 on DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.