1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dfspacman

Why didn’t draftkings just switch Fournette to Bucaneers instead of saying he won’t accrue points for jaguars..

• IT4MVP

@866 said...

Wanna win/top 10 in GPP not min-cash.. feel like great GPP play is CLE offense vs BAL. Should be low owned, I am aware Balt has a good defense. Cleve probably plays from behind and forced to throw a lot as well. Very key. As for the DST’s, I have mostly WSH myself. Feel they can get some Sacks and maybe limit Phily tomorrow. Also played a lot of IND DST

I love the Indy defense tomorrow. Really the only d that stands out to me for the price

• mmmfriedchicken

@IT4MVP said...

I love the Indy defense tomorrow. Really the only d that stands out to me for the price

If Lane Johnson sits i’d imagine wash d at a bottom 2k cost would be a good value dart with phillys top two Oline out, especially since eagles #1 wr is out too

• NDNole

@IT4MVP said...

Im going to go ahead and say this is probably gonna age badly. Jags are gonna score.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Never mind. Next week.

• jgchinz

@NDNole said...

Im probably in the minority but I dont care how good joe burrow is. I happen to think he is pretty good. He is a rookie in his 1st game with no preseason. I gotta play chargers D for that reason alone. And I think they will get pressure on him and he is bound to do a few stupid things.

I’m with you.

8/10 LUs Super Chargers D

Melvin Ingram is matched up with a terrible tackle. Linebackers should be improved and 2 stud corners.

If only Derwin could stay healthy.

• BazookaDad

@thehazyone said...

I have a DK cash lineup with Lamar-CMac-Davante-Marvin Jones that i like. Let’s play a game. First person to get the other five players I will back you into 10 DK Milly Maker entries ($50). You must return 25% of any winnings.

Lamar/CMC/Gibson/Davante/Marvin/DJax/Herndon/Scott/WSH D

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@BazookaDad said...

Lamar/CMC/Gibson/Davante/Marvin/DJax/Herndon/Scott/WSH D

You got it. Was heading to sleep and didn’t want to monitor. Shoot me an email at aaron@bettercollective.com with your PayPal and I’ll send you the money. Better hurry though. Milly
    Is gonna fill.

• BIF

@wolfshield said...

Aaron Rodgers wins someone a million tomorrow

By throwing pick 6’s to the Minny D ??

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

By throwing pick 6’s to the Minny D ??

Oh here we go again.

Another popular game will be the SEA-ATL. I keep landing on G Olsen for TE. Haven’t seen one mention. Bad pick? Feel will go for like zero ownership and have a good game vs ATL. Or is he not going to play much at his age now

• realphipps

24 lineups, I’m running Saints D in about 8 of them.

I’m buying the Bucs weapons, but not their offensive line. Not yet anyways.

• BIF

@wolfshield said...

I like Nkeal Harry tomorrow

Basically a rookie WR (as he was injured most of last season) with a new QB and no preseason games plus he missed multiple days of training camp with an injury – oh and he is running routes against two pretty decent CBs……I’ll pass.

• joephoto

@NDNole said...

Jags are gonna score.

Could be a bunch of wind + rain in Jax game.

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

Oh here we go again.

Thought you were going to bed 😂

• HoodsFromTheWood

Twas the night before main slate in a crazy ass year,
    and this forum’s a’ twitter with some NFL cheer;

The podcasts are on and some touts picks are hazy,
    saw three pick Trubisky are they fu#!%ng crazy;

With visions of Josh runs from inside the five,
    cross the goal line 3 times for my line-ups to thrive;

On Julio on DJ, Jalen Guyton my dart,
    if he scores on a long one my pants I will shart;

Paying down for my defense cause my QB’s a star,
    not ashamed to be rooting for a naked Lamar;

So good luck to you Grinders hope your stacks are all gold,
    may your hot wings be spicy and your beers all ice cold.

• Rickytango13

@Dfspacman said...

Why didn’t draftkings just switch Fournette to Bucaneers instead of saying he won’t accrue points for jaguars..

Honestly, it was probably some VIP players complaining about his TB acquisition messing with their player pools

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I could be wrong but with no preseason, if you are maxing the $5 milly, focusing on a limited number player pool is dead wrong
    The contest is ridiculously top heavy… spread it around… throw darts…. placing a 3rd, even half, of your lineups in the top 20% means nothing, you’ll lose money unless you hit it.
    Doesn’t matter if 95% of your lineups don’t cash as long as one hits the nuts.

Good luck tomorrow

• NDNole

@866 said...

Another popular game will be the SEA-ATL. I keep landing on G Olsen for TE. Haven’t seen one mention. Bad pick? Feel will go for like zero ownership and have a good game vs ATL. Or is he not going to play much at his age now

LOL I def mentioned him as THE slatebreaker.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

Philip Rivers and Russell Wilson love to use their TEs
    Doyle and Olsen are both in play tomorrow

• I’m really thinking of moving my cam shares over to Bridgewater or rivers. Similar situations as new teams, but i feel more comfortable in a shootout with the raiders, not to mention the unknown of the pats tight ends, who I’m sure cam will target.

• Dfspacman

That moment Scott pulls a hammy on his second carry

What page was the Olsen chat on, I must have missed it. For some reason at 4000 and vs ATL I really liked that.. with Wilson/Lockett, Gurley/Jones… some Ridley and Metcalfs as well. Feel I do well tomorrow.

• NDNole

Bif if you are still out there what are your thoughts on fournette? Since you are the resident bucs guy.

• NDNole

@866 said...

What page was the Olsen chat on, I must have missed it. For some reason at 4000 and vs ATL I really liked that.. with Wilson/Lockett, Gurley/Jones… some Ridley and Metcalfs as well. Feel I do well tomorrow.

Im just saying im with ya on Olsen. I think he does well tomorrow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).