1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

Im going 100% Olsen this week. If he is going to be as low owned as it seems he will be then I think he is a legit slatebreaker.

Here ya go 866

• BazookaDad

I have tons of DJ Chark in my lineups but the weather is really concerning me. Would loading up on Marlon Mack and maybe Robinson from Jags be a good pivot from DJ Chark?

• BIF

@NDNole said...

Bif if you are still out there what are your thoughts on fournette? Since you are the resident bucs guy.

I think he is on a pitch count tomorrow as he has only mastered pieces of the playbook – my guess is 20-25 snaps and Max 10-12 touches/targets.

They should have a couple of designed plays for him; likely a screen and maybe a wheel route along with some dive play runs and a couple short yardage/goalline plays. I expect most of his runs would be between the tackles as he likely has not been there long enough to fully master the blocking and timing of sweeps or runs designed to bounce outside.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

I think he is on a pitch count tomorrow as he has only mastered pieces of the playbook – my guess is 20-25 snaps and Max 10-12 touches/targets.

They should have a couple of designed plays for him; likely a screen and maybe a wheel route along with some dive play runs and a couple short yardage/goalline plays. I expect most of his runs would be between the tackles as he likely has not been there long enough to fully master the blocking and timing of sweeps or runs designed to bounce outside.

Roger that. I want to play him in one but I need to see the touches.

Hopefully he can get 12-15 @ 4K yeah.

• BiGtIGeRs

will the cards and 49ers play today

I would fade that IND JAX game entirely, except for the IND DST. Also concerned about the SF game now.. have a few Mostert’s, Hoppy, and Kittle.

• wilks3579

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Twas the night before main slate in a crazy ass year,
    and this forum’s a’ twitter with some NFL cheer;

The podcasts are on and some touts picks are hazy,
    saw three pick Trubisky are they fu#!%ng crazy;

With visions of Josh runs from inside the five,
    cross the goal line 3 times for my line-ups to thrive;

On Julio on DJ, Jalen Guyton my dart,
    if he scores on a long one my pants I will shart;

Paying down for my defense cause my QB’s a star,
    not ashamed to be rooting for a naked Lamar;

So good luck to you Grinders hope your stacks are all gold,
    may your hot wings be spicy and your beers all ice cold.

Great stuff Hoods!

btw, I stole Guyton from you for a lineup or two…hope you don’t mind…good luck tomorrow

• BazookaDad

You might be right about IND/JAX. I am on the Marlon Mack train big time, will just target him and the Colts D I am already on them anyways. Fading all my Hilton/Chark shares with the rain, wind and thunderstorms happening in Jacksonville that will get worse early afternoon.

• Dfspacman

Anyone on Pats D?

• donkeydealer

Now that my roster is shot, who we playing in the captain position on the showdown?

• getlucky4

Anyone full fading Gibson or going overweight on him? I think im going to full fade because i dont know anything about the Washington backfield situation. i could be convinced with news before lock to go all in though.

• donkeydealer

Now that my roster is shot, who we playing in the captain position on the showdown?

• AVivier

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1304995115170246656?s=21

Buccaneers’ WR Mike Evans, who was upgraded from doubtful to questionable Saturday, has a good chance to play Sunday vs. Saints, per source. Buccaneers are optimistic he will go, but want to see how he’s feeling Sunday and test him pregame first.

• squidkill

keep going back to Kamara think he catches a ton of balls tomorrow and breaks one of them to the house

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

keep going back to Kamara think he catches a ton of balls tomorrow and breaks one of them to the house

it’s also really late and mom is putting in work on the work bench upstairs 😐

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@getlucky4 said...

Anyone full fading Gibson or going overweight on him? I think im going to full fade because i dont know anything about the Washington backfield situation. i could be convinced with news before lock to go all in though.

Just play the running back from the other team

• BIF

@NDNole said...

Roger that. I want to play him in one but I need to see the touches.

I don’t think Lenny is eligible to be played on DK as he changed teams after salaries were released

• BazookaDad

Guys, I am copy/pasting the LineupHQ results after downloading my FD template, but it won’t upload, always get an error. Any ideas what i’m doing wrong? Stressing me out

• 49noobers

@BazookaDad said...

Guys, I am copy/pasting the LineupHQ results after downloading my FD template, but it won’t upload, always get an error. Any ideas what i’m doing wrong? Stressing me out

Why not download csv from HQ? I uploaded 20ish LUs on FD with no issues.

• depalma13

@AVivier said...

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1304995115170246656?s=21

Buccaneers’ WR Mike Evans, who was upgraded from doubtful to questionable Saturday, has a good chance to play Sunday vs. Saints, per source. Buccaneers are optimistic he will go, but want to see how he’s feeling Sunday and test him pregame first.

We’ve seen this with Evans before. He runs a few routes and makes a catch or two for 16 yards, spends the rest of the afternoon on the sidelines. No thanks.

• joephoto

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone on Pats D?

Me. I’m expecting Pats to be prepared for this divisional game.

• Moszman

@theIrrigator said...

Just play the running back from the other team

Gibson will be #1 back on depth chart anyway.

• JH822547

Awesomeo said Gibson was his fade and that there’s no reason why Robinson isn’t much the same value at lower ownership.

• wigg_ESEA

NFL is here let’s gooooooooooo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).