1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

@Csquared1987 said...

I’m pretty sure I’m talking to an Eagles fanboy…. have a good day sir

Haha no. I do live near Philly but I grew up a Giants fan and haven’t rooted for any NFL team in more than 5 years.

The only thing I have is access to stats and local media. But yup, pointing out that these players lit up The Football Team last year totally makes me a fanboy. Got it.

• infantryboys

@thedkexperience said...

Haha yup. Exactly. Not sure if I’ll have him a ton but he’s in the mix. I prefer to look for this seasons random break out guy for 4000 than last years for 1.5 times the price at 40% ownershipz

When considering price, I prefer Sims over McLauren. He had a nice rapport with Haskins over the last few games of 2019.

• yisman

Top 4 picks in 2017:

Myles Garrett
    Trubisky
    Solomon Thomas (hitting FA next year as he has not been good. His option was declined)
    Fournette (free agent early as he actually got released)

• realphipps

Odell under 6k. Not sure I’ve ever seen that.

New coach. New scheme. At Baltimore.

I’ll still have plenty of shares. He’s a better, more reliable version of the Diggs that Stefanski had in MIN. And I played Diggs often at similar discounted price points.

• emnj69

@realphipps said...

Odell under 6k. Not sure I’ve ever seen that.

New coach. New scheme. At Baltimore.

I’ll still have plenty of shares. He’s a better, more reliable version of the Diggs that Stefanski had in MIN. And I played Diggs often at similar discounted price points.

he will be matched up against humphrey no thanks-landry will be the guy week one

• 808state

maybe fournette will go to the bears

• squidkill

I’m hearing Uncle Lenny to the Bucs. BIF?

• thedkexperience

@808state said...

maybe fournette will go to the bears

I’m guessing he goes to New England and rushes for 1400 yards at 5 yards a carry because New England is gonna New England.

• thedkexperience

@squidkill said...

Another likely destination. Fournette will be someone’s starter by dinner time tomorrow.

• internetfamous

@squidkill said...

Apparently hes started mass following all of the Bucs players on instagram… As a Bucs fan I hope it happens lol.

• realphipps

@emnj69 said...

he will be matched up against humphrey no thanks-landry will be the guy week one

But will he? It’s a good question to ponder.

Browns will play a lot of 12 personnel, especially breaking in a new rookie left tackle and committing hard to running the ball in the Kubiak zone scheme. This will likely limit, to a degree, Baltimore’s nickel packages. I think we see a lot of 2 corners and Jimmy Smith floating as an extra safety when they play 5 dbs.

Marcus Peters played almost exclusively at RCB with Baltimore last year after his trade there. I’m not sure they’re confident with him on the left side. I’m not sure he’s confident on the left side.

I think you’ll see a lot of Landry on the left, Beckham on the right, with Hooper and Njoku/Bryant 12 personnel for the Browns, especially in base packages.

I’m not big on playing receivers against Humphrey, but Marcus Peters is a different story.

• BIF

@squidkill said...

I’d welcome him and let Shady go

• JTAx33

Word is Kamara could be holding out. If that’s the case I hope the poor match-up scares people off of the Lat smash play at $4600

• BIF

@thedkexperience said...

I’m guessing he goes to New England and rushes for 1400 yards at 5 yards a carry because New England is gonna New England.

Aaah yes, would resemble the Corey Dillon 2004 plan

1600yds 12 TDs

• BIF

@JTAx33 said...

Word is Kamara could be holding out. If that’s the case I hope the poor match-up scares people off of the Lat smash play at $4600

Against the #1 Run Defense and arguably the best Front Seven in the league ?

Check CMC’s game logs vs Bucs and almost every other RB last year

No smash for Lat – I could see a 3x-4X game so a nice cash plug but I can’t load up in that matchup

• thedkexperience

@BIF said...

Aaah yes, would resemble the Corey Dillon 2004 plan

1600yds 12 TDs

Exactly my thoughts … and fears.

• thedkexperience

@BIF said...

No smash for Lat – I could see a 3x-4X game so a nice cash plug but I can’t load up in that matchup

As someone who has no Buccs loyalties at all and actually thinks they are a bit overrated in general – still good but just not THAT good – I wouldn’t start any RB against them.

The CMC thing is real. You beat the Buccs through the air.

• BIF

@thedkexperience said...

Exactly my thoughts … and fears.

The only blessing is that there are not many good pieces left in NE

• JTAx33

@BIF said...

I play like 90% cash for NFL. The Bucs Front 7 is as nasty as it gets, but I’m never not plugging in a sub-5k Lat Murray if Kamara is out, unless for some reason they bring in Fournette or something. Too much TD equity and touch projection to pass on

• thedkexperience

@BIF said...

The only blessing is that there are not many good pieces left in NE

Still, let’s roll play this one out. If Cam is healthy and Fournette is motivated, that’s a hell of a beating you can put on a defense physically. Imagine that RPO if things fall right.

I have a lot of faith in Belichick to get a lot out of Cam. More than most people for sure.

• JTAx33

@JTAx33 said...

I play like 90% cash for NFL. The Bucs Front 7 is as nasty as it gets, but I’m never not plugging in a sub-5k Lat Murray if Kamara is out, unless for some reason they bring in Fournette or something. Too much TD equity and touch projection to pass on

Kamara had 17 and 22 against the Bucs last season and didn’t score a touchdown.

Murray would project for 20ish carries and 4-7 targets. Yeah I’m on board at under 5k

• BIF

@thedkexperience said...

thinks they are a bit overrated in general

As a Bucs fan, I’m cautiously optimistic – I have not bought into all the hype but this team had gone out and done everything you want your team to do.

This offseason, they took a serious and realistic look at their personnel and evaluated what they needed then went out to get it. They improved their QB, RB, OL and DB positions through Free Agency and the Draft and I’m not even mentioning TE with addition of Gronk as I’m hopeful he can play 20 snaps a game and stay healthy but it’s an unknown.

It may not work in terms of a Super Bowl this year as KC, SF, NO are all still pretty damn good but we should be a near lock to win 10 games maybe as many as 12 wIns and a playoff game. The worst thing working against the Bucs is a top team in their own division so if you don’t win the division, you have a multi week road trip to the Super Bowl and not many wildcards get there (and win).

As a fan, it’s been a great 12-15 months as we got Arians as coach last year and had a decent draft including stud LB Devin White, 3 DBs who have/will play a lot of minutes and then we hit on late round picks WR Scotty Miller (look for a big 2020) and Kicker Matt Gay. Now this offseason we filled the remaining holes (assuming the secondary progresses as hoped).

I’m realistic that it’s going to take a few weeks to gel with no preseason but the Bucs schedule is pretty friendly the first 10 weeks other than a week 1 trip to New Orleans but at least there won’t be any fans there.

• JTAx33

@BIF said...

As a Bucs fan, I’m cautiously optimistic – I have not bought into all the hype but this team had gone out and done everything you want your team to do.

This offseason, they took a serious and realistic look at their personnel and evaluated what they needed then went out to get it. They improved their QB, RB, OL and DB positions through Free Agency and the Draft and I’m not even mentioning TE with addition of Gronk as I’m hopeful he can play 20 snaps a game and stay healthy but it’s an unknown.

It may not work in terms of a Super Bowl this year as KC, SF, NO are all still pretty damn good but we should be a near lock to win 10 games maybe as many as 12 wIns and a playoff game. The worst thing working against the Bucs is a top team in their own division so if you don’t win the division, you have a multi week road trip to the Super Bowl and not many wildcards get there (and win).

As a fan, it’s been a great 12-15 months as we got Arians as coach last year and had a decent draft including stud LB Devin White, 3 DBs who have/will play a lot of minutes and then we hit on late round picks WR Scotty Miller (look for a big 2020) and Kicker Matt Gay. Now this offseason we filled the remaining holes (assuming the secondary progresses as hoped).

I’m realistic that it’s going to take a few weeks to gel with no preseason but the Bucs schedule is pretty friendly the first 10 weeks other than a week 1 trip to New Orleans but at least there won’t be any fans there.

I just hope the Bucs announce fans at RayJay sometime this week. Would love to get out there and watch the GOAT at least once assuming they allow in 15-20k

• thedkexperience

@BIF said...

I agree 100% with your evaluation. 10-12 wins is totally in play but New Orleans and potentially 3 road playoff games loom if they cannot take the division.

When I spoke of overrated I was more talking about the “lOcK 4 a SooPEr bOL” crowd.

• BIF

@JTAx33 said...

I just hope the Bucs announce fans at RayJay sometime this week. Would love to get out there and watch the GOAT at least once assuming they allow in 15-20k

Yah this season is a mess – I had plans to go to Vegas to the Bucs game in October then later in the season to Tampa to see them play Minny in Dec. None of it will happen now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).