1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• noddy

Is Scott a free square for cash games?

• dmac37

No Morning Wood show this year??

• S7ubs

@noddy said...

Is Scott a free square for cash games?

I think so

• winnerchickendinner

Went to bed early and woke up early and fresh. Feel alot better about my lineups than if I tried to do it all last night. Lets do it!!!!!!!!

• So, if i have a 3 player team stack, do i have to run it back? I understand correlation, issue is i like cheaper receivers then the ones on the other team? I’ll just say it I’m heavy on a 3 ravens stack, but obj is frightening, why would i pay 5900 for obj, when mjj is 400 less and in a significantly better position.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

So, if i am have a 3 player team stack, do i have to run it back? I understand correlation, issue is i like cheaper receivers on the other team? I’ll just say it I’m heavy on a 3 ravens stack, but obj is frightening, why would i pay 5900 for obj, when mjj is 400 less and in a significantly better position.

Understand why you are correlating. How many people will have the Lamar-Brown-Andrews stack (a bunch). What kind of game script will all three of those players do well in (they are behind or a close game). Who projects well in that type of game script (OBJ, Chubb or Hunt).

• JCappy

I have conformed and Boston Scott has taken all my money.

• BigRay

@noddy said...

Me. I’m expecting Pats to be prepared for this divisional game.

I like the Dolphins. However, I do see BB running a lot this year and playing D. The receivers are a joke and when has Cam thrown the ball more than 10 yds. BB is a control the clock guy. I see a lot of read-options with Cam at the helm, probably getting the ball to White on the outside. There are no Barnburner QB’s in the east. So no need to have to put up points in a hurry.

• Dfspacman

Anyone on cole Beasley

• D_BUFF

@Blee21985 said...

Haven’t notice much talk on OBJ, he’s healthy and only $5900. Any thoughts?

I have him in all my lineups. I see Baker taking few deep shots to him. Earl Thomas not being there makes it safer for Odell.

• superjon

This optimizer is impossible.

All I want is Gurley to be in my Wilson lineups.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

This optimizer is impossible.

All I want is Gurley to be in my Wilson lineups.

Go to player groups, create new group, add Wilson, add Gurley, toggle playes to use up to 2-2 and every line up you build will have both.

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

Go to player groups, create new group, add Wilson, add Gurley, toggle playes to use up to 2-2 and every line up you build will have both.

I tried that and didn’t work. Maybe I did something wrong. I’ll try it again.

• NDNole

@thedkexperience said...

Edit – Jags on FD, Jets on DK for the same reason. Sure, Josh Allen could blow up or he could throw a lateral to the other team inexplicably for a free TD.

On DK its jags, chargers, and pats for defense for me.

• superjon

Yeah that doesn’t work. It won’t even make one lineup

• cheezpizza

@Dfspacman said...

Shit!! I almost forgot about him

• BIF

@NDNole said...

On DK its jags, chargers, and pats for defense for me.

I’m on the opposite side of 2 of those (Colts and Dolphins) and also have Bears, Bills

• NDNole

@BIF said...

I’m on the opposite side of 2 of those (Colts and Dolphins) and also have Bears, Bills

I like the bills as well and as a bears fan I hope they do well. For me liking the jags, well I think they are scrappy and rivers will throw it to the other team at times. Chargers are playing a rookie qb who had no preseason and last but not least pats are playing fitzmagic. We know he can light them up but he can throw a pick 6 or two while still scoring 30 points lol.

• SixohTwo

Jets cheap defense in 20 MPH winds???

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Yea not sure why you’d play the Jags defense. You don’t get a lot of DST points for tackling RB’s on one of their forty carries.

• NDNole

@thehazyone said...

Yea not sure why you’d play the Jags defense. You don’t get a lot of DST points for tackling RB’s on one of their forty carries.

Yeah I totally get that reasoniong. Im more on the chargers but if I were playing a few more lineups I would also play the jags because im almost certain rivers turns it over today.

• Alvance83

@monarch said...

Good because i really want to play Kenyan Drake

Remember what he did to them
    Last year

• lukemiller42

Is morning wood gone? That was my favorite roto show

• monarch

@Alvance83 said...

Remember what he did to them
    Last year

I think the 49ers were a little banged up then. They had a period where they were vulnerable and Drake did it with four rushing scores so my expectations are tempered but his usage and volume is perhaps second on this slate.

• chickenmanE

Thoughts on josh allen vs a weak jets D?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).