1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

I tried that and didn’t work. Maybe I did something wrong. I’ll try it again.

I’m more annoyed that I cant import my DK HQ player pool over to FD HQ

• mbunner23

If you have to pick 1 for cash straight up, Scott or Gibson?

• noddy

@mbunner23 said...

Scott and it’s not close.

• mnstone14

@mbunner23 said...

Im guessing a two cheap rb is not the best cash build? seems like youre giving up two much.

Also, Djax isnt as much in play now that reagors in, correct?

• Blee21985

I keep ending up with Ruggs and Josh Jacobs they just seem to fit price wise, is it a bad idea to play a wr and rb from the same team?

• mbunner23

@mnstone14 said...

assuming dk, gibson. Im guessing a two cheap rb is not the best cash build? seems like youre giving up two much.

Also, Djax isnt as much in play now that reagors in, correct?

Yeah I’m not real high on Djax now.

• monarch

@Blee21985 said...

I keep ending up with Ruggs and Josh Jacobs they just seem to fit price wise, is it a bad idea to play a wr and rb from the same team?

Either or for me as a Raiders fan

Im either just playing Jacobs from that game or Im building Carr and DJ Moore bring back stacks

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Isn’t Scott “safer?” I would think you’d lean to the favorite? Seems like Scott has a more clear path to a bigger workload as well. Barber could steal goal line carries. McKissic can catch out of the backfield. WAS has players that can take roles away from Gibson in the backfield, more so than Philly has to take from Scott. I’m far from an expert on this situation though.

• JTAx33

@mbunner23 said...

Scott in a landslide

• chickenmanE

thoughts on dalvin cook on fd?

• thefantasykidny

@Dfspacman said...

Jets without Adams and missing three of their linebackers

Jets D going to surprise many today. Not sure where you got “missing three of their linebackers” from. Moseley was out all last year, Avery Williamson missed all of last year but is back this year. Adams wasn’t in a high impact position and Brad McDougald is fine replacement.

They’ll stop the run with one of the best run defenses, and Allen makes enough mistakes at QB where the secondary will be fine.

No fans in Buffalo to get rowdy — Jets D is my pick today.

• superjon

Not to say I should win all the $$$ today, but it is my bday :)

• Njsum1

@thefantasykidny said...

Brad McDougald is fine replacement.

Bart Scott opined that Adams production was due to Greg Williams defensive scheme and that Brad McDougald is actually a better player than Adams.

• wolfshield

10 receptions for Edelman?

• @thehazyone said...

Understand why you are correlating. How many people will have the Lamar-Brown-Andrews stack (a bunch). What kind of game script will all three of those players do well in (they are behind or a close game). Who projects well in that type of game script (OBJ, Chubb or Hunt).

BOYKIN😀

• sanders_tj

@mbunner23 said...

Boston Scott is a free square today, GPP or Cash IMO. Not rostering him puts you at a severe disadvantage if he pays off his small salary. If he puts up an above average score (which I am guessing he will) or goes ham, you have no hope at finishing anywhere near the top in large GPP’s if you fade him.

• Jpitten

@wolfshield said...

10 receptions for Edelman?

I dont think 10, I have a feeling harry will grab some of his usual targets being theres a new qb

• winnerchickendinner

Low ownership on Hopkins it seems. If they do get the game in the 49ers hemorraged fpts to big physical receivers last year. MT, Julio, and Dvante Adams all had big games last year.

• Njsum1

What’s Scott’s projected ownership

• hypegotti

Awesemeo has something called Chris Manhertz as his fifth best TE today. 1) is that a real person and 2) is he really viable as a punt/sleeper ?

• sanders_tj

@Njsum1 said...

What’s Scott’s projected ownership

Ownership for RB’s means little, if anything. If there is one spot to eat chalk in the NFL, it’s RB. Differentiate elsewhere.

I don’t have access to numbers, but I’d be shocked if he’s below 30% in any contests today.

• Brendan239

Guyton or Ruggs will be in the winning FD LU

• NDNole

Think I might throw in robbie anderson. Easy bust buuuuuuuuut he could also go 4-125-2. Sneaky

• Carpocarp

If anyone’s in the UK there’s a free entry into the milly on FD for every PaddyPower customer over there today.

• CleverGroom

@Njsum1 said...

Bart Scott opined that Adams production was due to Greg Williams defensive scheme and that Brad McDougald is actually a better player than Adams.

That makes sense, since Jamal Adams was widely considered a draft bust before Gregg Williams scuttled from CLE to NYJ in 2019, and because Pete Carroll has never shown an ability to develop or utilize talent in his secondary.

Guess we’ll see who’s right as the season unfolds, right Bart?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.