1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dfspacman

Not Ekeler but Kelly with the TD
    So sick of today and tired of complaining about Dfs

• NDNole

Joshua kelly???????????????????????? Troll week in full effect.

• JCappy

Guys — this thing happens. Relax and get ready for next week. If you played Ekeler — he looks really good. You probably thought he’d have more than 1 reception.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Funny that the SF AZ game was the highest total on the board. 13-10 end of 3rd. Must be the smoke.

• ifthethunder

Eckieler has a reception. I repeat, Eggzectlery has a reception!
    ~

• damionismyname

@ifthethunder said...

Link Q

about to get vultured again..

• lukemiller42

Anyone else think Brady looks better than Brees? The picks are deceiving, one was bad the other seemed more on Evans but Brady’s deep ball looks nice and Brees seems like he is only throwing short. The story of this game to me is that this saints offense might be flat out bad despite all the pieces. I think the bucs will be fine (they could even come back here) long term.

• IronMonkey415

Oh snap, Cardinals with the lead.

• JCappy

@lukemiller42 said...

Anyone else think Brady looks better than Brees? The picks are deceiving, one was bad the other seemed more on Evans but Brady’s deep ball looks nice and Brees seems like he is only throwing short. The story of this game to me is that this saints offense might be flat out bad despite all the pieces. I think the bucs will be fine (they could even come back here) long term.

I think the Saints look too cute. Brees looks fine to me. I don’t think the play calling has been great on either side.

• callmetouch

This Eckler stuff is tilting when u need a few more to cash and he’s not getting any snaps. Wtf

• monarch

I need a few more to win..lol.

I have Russ, Adams, Goedert, Ridley. If I only had Jacobs and not Ekeler on this team.

• JCappy

@callmetouch said...

This Eckler stuff is tilting when u need a few more to cash and he’s not getting any snaps. Wtf

If you would have told me LA would be losing the entire game and this was his Statline…

• Njsum1

@JCappy said...

Guys — this thing happens. Relax and get ready for next week. If you played Ekeler — he looks really good. You probably thought he’d have more than 1 reception.

I understand what your saying, and I’m not trying to sound like an arse, yet this isn’t season long, or a bestball thread, I don’t care how he looks. I care about his production today only.

• marker0357

@callmetouch said...

If I remember correctly, Lynn did this crap last year too. I need to remember that going forward.

• ifthethunder

@damionismyname said...

about to get vultured again..

It’s okay, I managed to pass jetsfan. And he has no more people left playing.

P.S. I meant to send this h2h to squidcity, but somehow a jetsfan intercepted it. How weird is that to type?
    ~

• mdalb

Thomas and Sanders, you guys out there?

• NDNole

@lukemiller42 said...

Brady looks fine to me. Just needs to get the kinks out.

• Dfspacman

Brady and Brees 😂

• marker0357

The other thing that I forgot from last year but need to remember going forward is special teams impact of NO. That Harris dude is the real deal and will break a few long ones this year.

• JCappy

@Njsum1 said...

I understand what your saying, and I’m not trying to sound like an arse, yet this isn’t season long, or a bestball thread, I don’t care how he looks. I care about his production today only.

That’s not what I’m saying. You played a guy who is playing well and the game script should have benefited him. He got vultured on one TD and could still reasonably hit 100 yard bonus.

It was a good play that got his by some unfortunate luck and an obscure stat line. I just wouldn’t beat yourself up.

• Dfspacman

lions top two corners got injured and left the game, same with Collins who got ejected, no wonder bears QB had a great second half

• lukemiller42

Brees must’ve checked rotogrinders on his phone and Said I need to throw a bomb

• monarch

We need BHdevault to make a Sunday Night SD thread.

• SteeloCity

Where the heck is Michael Thomas?

• marker0357

Manny with the touch

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).