1:00 PM EST Miami (-6.5) at New England (6.5) —- T: 43.5

4:05 PM EST LA Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati (3.5) —- T: 44

4:25 PM EST Arizona (7.5) at San Francisco (-7.5) —- T: 46
    4:25 PM EST Tampa Bay (4) at New Orleans (-4) —- T: 49.5

8:20 PM EST Dallas (-2.5) at LA Rams (2.5) —- T: 50

Monday, September 14th
    7:15 PM EST Pittsburgh (-3.5) at NY Giants (3.5) —- T: 48

10:10 PM EST Tennessee (2.5) at Denver (-2.5) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Jokey401

@Dfspacman said...

Congrats, did u enter the millimaker, the winning lineup had 255.86 as well

Umm no, but thanks for sharing,

Me off camera: ( breaking plates, cups, punching holes in walls)

Me: perhaps I’ll try to win the milly next weekend.

• 808state

yeah that was the exact lineup that won

• Dr_Gonzo

@Jokey401 said...

Umm no, but thanks for sharing,

Me off camera: ( breaking plates, cups, punching holes in walls)

Me: perhaps I’ll try to win the milly next weekend.

Try not to think about it. Happened to me last year. Hit 20K and an hour later my buddy text and said you would have won the milly had you entered. Still a great win no matter what!

• BIF

@Jokey401 said...

I’ve been part of RotoGrinders for the past 3 years with mixed results, but mostly breaking even The past 2. I always read this weekly nfl thread and take what I can away from it week to weeK. Tonight i won 10k in a 1$ max 20 entry gpp, woot woot!

👍 congrats

• BIF

@squidkill said...

Hopefully you beat that loser squid in h2h. I heard his mother makes his lineups. 🥴

Ha ha – nope I got pinched by that guy 🙄
    We had pretty similar lineups – I came off Ridley to go with Metcalf so I could pay up for Hurst at TE which was a mistake.

My 176 points still won 90% of my H2Hs so I’m guessing your 199 swept everything ?

With so many playing Gibson, Scott, Ekeler, MJJ, Hurst (yah me too on that one) – winning in cash games was easy this week if you missed or limited those landmines.

• DC2380

@Jokey401 said...

I’ve been part of RotoGrinders for the past 3 years with mixed results, but mostly breaking even The past 2. I always read this weekly nfl thread and take what I can away from it week to weeK. Tonight i won 10k in a 1$ max 20 entry gpp, woot woot!

congrats

• Smallchimp

Happy to have got 4th in the Happy-er Meal! Good contest guys, can’t wait for next week. I wanna beat Squid this time!

• dame_face_420

@BIF said...

👍 congrats

Congrats to you, I’ve got a similar story. I lurk on here mostly but always appreciate the info from everyone. Never hit over 1k until yesterday, took down the $15 3 max entry on DK for 10k !

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Jokey401 said...

Rogers, jacobs, Mostert, Adams, Thielen, Lazard, Olsen, Ridley, and Washington D got me 255.86 For $10,000

After 2 years tonight was the pay off. Woot woot

Way to go

• HoodsFromTheWood

@dame_face_420 said...

Congrats to you, I’ve got a similar story. I lurk on here mostly but always appreciate the info from everyone. Never hit over 1k until yesterday, took down the $15 3 max entry on DK for 10k !

Good job

• zeeshan2

This week seemed a little too easy…

• BIF

@dame_face_420 said...

👍 Nice

I’ve finished Top 7 in that one a few times but never took it down

• squidkill

@BIF said...

Ha ha – nope I got pinched by that guy 🙄
    We had pretty similar lineups – I came off Ridley to go with Metcalf so I could pay up for Hurst at TE which was a mistake.

My 176 points still won 90% of my H2Hs so I’m guessing your 199 swept everything ?

With so many playing Gibson, Scott, Ekeler, MJJ, Hurst (yah me too on that one) – winning in cash games was easy this week if you missed or limited those landmines.

swept It all threw it in $12 for $60

onto week 2

• Jokey401

@dame_face_420 said...

Congrats! Feels awesome doesn’t it?

• yisman

a lot of crazy stuff in week 1

three of those:

1)Njoku scored Cleveland’s only TD
    2)Boston Scott got only 11 touches
    3)Mike Evans had one catch
    4)OJ Howard scored a TD

• cedric19

Wish I had never ever seen that game last year when Boston Snott went nuts

• Lamms30

Thanks to who posted the DK Content Battleground on Sunday…it filled less than half and I got 4th…take it when you can get it…

• Lamms30

@yisman said...

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/90741278

rake-free or overlay

max 3 entries

5 bucks per

Thanks for posting this! I took 4th place with one of my lineups…

• yisman

you’re welcome.

• yisman

reignmaker tickets credited

you can view the 5 lineups you had to beat here:

https://www.draftkings.com/lp/reignmakers

all pretty bad, IMO

• Lamms30

@yisman said...

you’re welcome.

I wish I’d put that lineup in more than two contests….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.