1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at NY Giants ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 13th
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TopDawgs07

I wonder if Hazy will be around next weekend with his projections?

• Smallchimp

@marker0357 said...

nice analysis. personally, I’m not in on the GB/NO game for much. I do have 1 lineup with Winston-Callaway-LilJordan-Adams for the hell of it, just in case we see Winston go off.

I understand that; there are countless plays on this slate where there’s not the most urgency to find value somewhere else. Being right about Cobb/Lazard/MVS stepping up as a legitimately solid WR2 for Rodgers this season is a nice hit, but maybe one that we see matters more in later weeks. I’d like to identify it sooner than later, that’s all.

• Skee

Might finally be making the jump to DK because the FD app has stopped working on my phone and the web site layout is horrible. It only fits FIVE player names and the rest of the screen is littered with options, menus, legends. I can’t concentrate on my lineup at all when its barely even being shown.

• siddom

Mike Daviis + Ridley or TyFreak/Mostert FD Milly Maker?

• BIF

@TopDawgs07 said...

I wonder if Hazy will be around next weekend with his projections?

I wonder if Hazy got over his Packers losing to the Bucs twice 🙄

• Lbb11

Is there a WR side of the field chart using last year’s data?

• BIF

I put up a couple NFL contests; only 75 spots in each

$2 Thursday Night Bucs-Boys Showdown
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/112514499

$3 Week 1 NFL Happy-er Meal
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/112514021

• factorial89

totally agree with the wisdom of the pats fan.in dfs never ever use a n.e. rb in your lineup.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I’m seeing a lot of “Harris will suck dick without a TD” yes, sorta… He can still min 3x with 120 rushing for 15 points. And he’s the lead back on a team that intends to lead with the run this year and has a leagues top O line to cover for him. A team that gave 18 TD to Blount not too long ago. Getting 100+ rushing and 2 TD is in the realm of possibilities for Harris and most of you are playing tournaments so that’s what you’re looking for, not the worst case scenario of “what if he doesn’t get a TD”.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@factorial89 said...

totally agree with the wisdom of the pats fan.in dfs never ever use a n.e. rb in your lineup.

I’ve used Blount I’ve used White I’ve used Burkhead and many will be using Harris this year.

• BIF

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

I’m seeing a lot of “Harris will suck dick without a TD” yes, sorta… He can still min 3x with 120 rushing for 15 points. And he’s the lead back on a team that intends to lead with the run this year and has a leagues top O line to cover for him. A team that gave 18 TD to Blount not too long ago. Getting 100+ rushing and 2 TD is in the realm of possibilities for Harris and most of you are playing tournaments so that’s what you’re looking for, not the worst case scenario of “what if he doesn’t get a TD”.

I’m in agreement especially when you figure the Pats should be better this year and you have a dozen Cam rushing TDs plus a couple of Sony’s to re-distribute.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@BIF said...

I put up a couple NFL contests; only 75 spots in each

$2 Thursday Night Bucs-Boys Showdown
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/112514499

$3 Week 1 NFL Happy-er Meal
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/112514021

Happy to donate

• Smallchimp

Love the Happy-er Meal every week. Glad to continue with the tradition

• Lbb11

Did my Week 1 pre-look at anything research and had James Robinson in my top 5 RBs. He is projected 4 percent with a rookie QB, mis-priced for Etienne against a top 3 worst run D. Am I missing something?

• marker0357

@Lbb11 said...

Did my Week 1 pre-look at anything research and had James Robinson in my top 5 RBs. He is projected 4 percent with a rookie QB, mis-priced for Etienne against a top 3 worst run D. Am I missing something?

shhhh

• JH822547

shhh means a good play, when he says shhh it means it’s a good play.

• Smallchimp

Robinson’s ownership can’t be accurate if the figure’s only at 4% (it’s at 7% on LHQ). I really don’t think it’s that much of a secret; he was a bellcow, then he was threatened with a highly drafted complementary piece, then the backfield opened up again. The only thing that could reasonably affect his ownership is just roster construction not landing that way. Other than that, he’s probably the best option in the price range from Sanders to Carson.

• Lbb11

Projected ownership for DK is 4.1%. I think it will inch up as the week progresses. MIxon is highest owned player at 200 dollars less. If you asked me before I looked, I would have swapped the two (although I like Mixon too; mostly as a correlative play with Thielen/JJ).

• Smallchimp

On LineupHQ? I’m looking at 7.7 right now under pOWN

• Lbb11

Looking on the projected ownership main page.

• siddom

Isn’t mike Davis a better play than Robinson at a 1k discount?

• 808state

@Lbb11 said...

the coach is a jobroni who will play carlos hyde. if that coach is in the league a few years from now, i’d be surprised.

• squidkill

Anyone got some Money Line locks for NFL week 1?

Looking at TB/SF/GB/RAMS/RAVENS—- on the fence about Seattle

• squidkill

@808state said...

the coach is a jobroni who will play carlos hyde. if that coach is in the league a few years from now, i’d be surprised.

Yeah, hard to tell with a new rookie QB and rookie coach…… Also Mike Davis on new team as well. although he has no competition for a shared work load.

• Petergunz82

@squidkill said...

Yeah, hard to tell with a new rookie QB and rookie coach…… Also Mike Davis on new team as well. although he has no competition for a shared work load.

Atlanta did just sign Wayne Gallman.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).