1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at NY Giants ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 13th
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kdsdawg

@Smallchimp said...

Davis isn’t some stellar back that should be in a feature role

He didn’t look all that bad in a feature role last year when McCafferty was out.

• TopDawgs07

@squidkill said...

Anyone got some Money Line locks for NFL week 1?

Looking at TB/SF/GB/RAMS/RAVENS—- on the fence about Seattle

I’m in agreement on those and added in Carolina.

• feezyg

I’m not so sure the Ravens are a lock…

• Smallchimp

Is there any evidence that Cleveland has prioritized stopping the TE at this point? Obviously, there have been multiple different coaching staffs, but it seems like the constant is susceptibility to opposing TEs.

• zeeshan2

I need help finding that blog last year that was mentioned for nfl dfs; anyone have it? They apparently really do great work and I forgot the name of it

• Smallchimp

@zeeshan2 said...

I need help finding that blog last year that was mentioned for nfl dfs; anyone have it? They apparently really do great work and I forgot the name of it

PFF?

• Smallchimp

@zeeshan2 said...

• Lbb11

I have a Chris Conley hunch.

• Lbb11

Does anyone have week 1 WR/CB chart?

• marker0357

In the WR 3200 and under range on DK for Thur-Mon slate, best 1-off option between Q. Watkins (PHI), R. Moore (ARI), E. Moore (NYJ), D. Peoples-Jones (CLE), and M. Strachan (IND). Right now, I’m leaning between Quez for the homerun or Moore for the receptions in moving the chains.

• siddom

@marker0357 said...

In the WR 3200 and under range on DK for Thur-Mon slate, best 1-off option between Q. Watkins (PHI), R. Moore (ARI), E. Moore (NYJ), D. Peoples-Jones (CLE), and M. Strachan (IND). Right now, I’m leaning between Quez for the homerun or Moore for the receptions in moving the chains.

“(player-popup #elijah-moore)Elijah Moore”:/players/elijah-moore-2861841’s a starter while rondale isn’t but he’s in a high total game

• zeeshan2

@Smallchimp said...

PFF?

I think it was the mish?

• Lbb11

Have Quez on my list too. Elijah hasn’t really played all offseason. He’s 3K so if you’re entering 20+ he definitely makes sense, but I think there are better punt options. That being said, he’s a great punt option if Crowder is out.

• AVPMVP

@marker0357 said...

If you can find an extra $200, I really like Gabe Davis in Buffalo.

Kid had 7 TDs as a rookie last year and Allen seems to look his way a lot.

• HoodsFromTheWood

Liking T. Marshall (CAR) for that 3k homerun upside. He’s already had multiple deep looks this preseason and by all reports is having a solid camp. And being a big “narrative” fan the Darnold/NYJ history checks that box.
    Anyone have a min. priced RB? I have a (narrative) feeling that D. Booker (NYG) is gonna get some run. Sounds like the Giants are a bit hesitant about a full workload for Barkley. Maybe that translates to 10-12 carries and a couple of targets??

Edit, asking for a friend

• siddom

Thinking about fading all min priced players lowest I’ll go is Pittman I think

• Smallchimp

@siddom said...

Thinking about fading all min priced players lowest I’ll go is Pittman I think

Why’s that?

• siddom

@Smallchimp said...

Why’s that?

Didn’t need the salary relief lol…..mb I’m doing it wrong, but idk if the 3k guys can put up 18-20 fpts

• marker0357

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Liking T. Marshall (CAR) for that 3k homerun upside. He’s already had multiple deep looks this preseason and by all reports is having a solid camp. And being a big “narrative” fan the Darnold/NYJ history checks that box.
    Anyone have a min. priced RB? I have a (narrative) feeling that D. Booker (NYG) is gonna get some run. Sounds like the Giants are a bit hesitant about a full workload for Barkley. Maybe that translates to 10-12 carries and a couple of targets??

Edit, asking for a friend

agree that Barkley is eased back into it BUT I’m not inclined to take my chance on Booker. I think Hyde’s a better play at the minimum though I personally am not going quite that low at RB. Also, watch out for Stevenson (NE). I am very confident that he’ll steal TD’s this year from Harris and co. It may not be the first week but it WILL happen IMO.

• BIF

@siddom said...

“(player-popup #elijah-moore)Elijah Moore”:/players/elijah-moore-2861841’s a starter while rondale isn’t but he’s in a high total game

Not sure where you saw Elijah was starting – looked at Our Lads, ESPN and the Jets site and all show him as a back up behind Cole.

Crowder is out with Covid and Berrios is listed as his backup.

Not saying he won’t get his snaps and some targets but I haven’t read that he is getting the start.

• squidkill

@zeeshan2 said...

I think it was the mish?

pretty sure that is Hood’s spawn who writes that- or use to…?

• squidkill

@siddom said...

Didn’t need the salary relief lol…..mb I’m doing it wrong, but idk if the 3k guys can put up 18-20 fpts

You don’t need 3K players to put up 18-20 points…as long as they don’t give u a donut they allow you to fit your studs.

• squidkill

@marker0357 said...

agree that Barkley is eased back into it BUT I’m not inclined to take my chance on Booker. I think Hyde’s a better play at the minimum though I personally am not going quite that low at RB. Also, watch out for Stevenson (NE). I am very confident that he’ll steal TD’s this year from Harris and co. It may not be the first week but it WILL happen IMO.

Bottom line with week 1 is that you have zero idea who does what- Nobody knows if Stevenson will even be active for the game, nobody knows how many snaps Saquon will play….So you probably want to avoid the question mark areas until there is more data available. I’ll be attacking areas that are more established and more predictable as to who gets the majority of the work.

• vchristianman

I created a 40 person contest on draft kings, if anyone is interested. $2 entry fee. https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/112926893

• squidkill

@feezyg said...

I’m not so sure the Ravens are a lock…

They are still playing the Raiders, correct?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).