1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at NY Giants ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 13th
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

@squidkill said...

It was ur punishment for drafting an injury riddled, old WR

I’m a season long guy now. 🔥

Julio goes for 1300 and 8 TDs.

• squidkill

@timusbr said...

Hey Squid whats your take on MIA @ NE.

battle of the conference mentor vs protégé. Almost a whole new Offense for NE, I like the WR pickups

Glad we are at home. Hate playing Miami in September down there, never good. I think it’s a tight field goal game 20-17. NE DL is gonna be sneaky elite this year. should mask a weak secondary. We will run and dink and dunk, love Meyers in PPR this year..

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@squidkill said...

I took him with Brown, Julio fell far. Julio on flex and if one of them goes down, the other goes up then A Brown or Shenault steps up. I also like having Thielen after getting Jefferson for these reason. The both of the pairs will combine for very steady weekly points

• HoodsFromTheWood

thedkexperience 010 minutes ago
    @squidkill said…

Julio goes for 1300 and 8 TDs.

Put down the controller, too much Madden

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I do think Tannehill and the Titans will look to get Julio some long deserved TD’s. That man is due.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

There’s near no risk in grabbing a injury prone receiver with upside, outside of the top 2 rounds in 10 team leagues because you can draft an Antonio Brown, Corey Davis, Shenault, Cooks type player late in the draft as a backup. Julio was 1400+ yard the past 6 seasons excluding last year, and missed a game or two in several of them. Also on pace for 1300 last year before the injury. There’s no reason to think he won’t produce while he’s playing. He’s filling in Davis role which was 1000 yards and 5 TD in 15 games played. IF he miraculously gets through the 17 games with the extra game he’ll for sure be 1200+ 8+ with a higher ceiling. Got him at pick 69 btw lol. 69.
    Dak
    Cooper
    AJ Brown
    Aaron Jones
    Ekeler
    Kittle
    Julio / Antonio Brown / Shenault / Sermon
    KOO
    Rams

That’s a squad. Mayfield and Fields to cover if something were to happen to Dak.

• tdn316

Saints released RB Latavius Murray.

Murray initially appeared to have secured his spot on the Saints’ roster after making it past final cuts but Adam Schefter reported that he was asked to take a pay cut on Monday. After refusing to work for less, New Orleans released the veteran runner. Tony Jones will now operate as the second back in the Saints’ tandem backfield. Jones stood out in training camp and the preseason making Murray expendable for a team running tight on cap space. With Devonta Freeman also getting released by the Saints, Jones has a clear path to a fantasy-relevant role in Week 1. Murray averaged 4.4 yards per carry during his two years in New Orleans and played well when filling in for Kamara. He should be able to find a backup gig relatively soon. A team dealing with a slew of running back injuries, like the Ravens, would be a logical landing spot for Murray.

• squidkill

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

There’s near no risk in grabbing a injury prone receiver with upside, outside of the top 2 rounds in 10 team leagues because you can draft an Antonio Brown, Corey Davis, Shenault, Cooks type player late in the draft as a backup. Julio was 1400+ yard the past 6 seasons excluding last year, and missed a game or two in several of them. Also on pace for 1300 last year before the injury. There’s no reason to think he won’t produce while he’s playing. He’s filling in Davis role which was 1000 yards and 5 TD in 15 games played. IF he miraculously gets through the 17 games with the extra game he’ll for sure be 1200+ 8+ with a higher ceiling. Got him at pick 69 btw lol. 69.
    Dak
    Cooper
    AJ Brown
    Aaron Jones
    Ekeler
    Kittle
    Julio / Antonio Brown / Shenault / Sermon
    KOO
    Rams

That’s a squad. Mayfield and Fields to cover if something were to happen to Dak.

im mostly playing

• marker0357

@tdn316 said...

Saints released RB Latavius Murray.

Murray initially appeared to have secured his spot on the Saints’ roster after making it past final cuts but Adam Schefter reported that he was asked to take a pay cut on Monday. After refusing to work for less, New Orleans released the veteran runner. Tony Jones will now operate as the second back in the Saints’ tandem backfield. Jones stood out in training camp and the preseason making Murray expendable for a team running tight on cap space. With Devonta Freeman also getting released by the Saints, Jones has a clear path to a fantasy-relevant role in Week 1. Murray averaged 4.4 yards per carry during his two years in New Orleans and played well when filling in for Kamara. He should be able to find a backup gig relatively soon. A team dealing with a slew of running back injuries, like the Ravens, would be a logical landing spot for Murray.

Ravens signed Lev Bell

• Smallchimp

@marker0357 said...

Ravens signed Lev Bell

I miss 2017 too

• noddy

@hautalak said...

I love all the hate on Darnold. He’s gonna surprise some guys this year IMO. Adam Gase is development purgatory!!!

I agree with this.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

I agree with this.

Good to see you back Noddy. Hope we’re both right. Somehow managed a few CAR WRs in some season long and Best Ball. I’ll take a stack or few of theirs in DFS.

• winnerchickendinner

I’m going to be a bit catious on KC this week against Cleveland. The additions of JJ3 and Hill from LA Rams should be a good boost to take on hill and Kelce. Also adding Newsome and a healthy Ward in the secondary as well should really really help the defense be much better this year. Also they get Delpit back from injury at safety as well. Them replacing Mitchell,Sendejo, K. Johnson, Joseph in the secondary with those guys is going to be a breathe of fresh air for Cleveland.Add a ball controlling top tier run game and most should see them being a tough matchup in fantasy this year especially DFS.

Also going to be cautious against the Broncos as they added Kyle fuller along with Ronald Darby with top rookie Surtain joining an underrated Callahan. According to Sis data hub Fuller saved 39 points last season,Darby 22, and Callahan 38 and them giving up almost no EPA at the same time.

For the Browns Ward saved points was 32, JJ3 saved 27, and T. Hill 14 without giving up much EPA back either.

As long as the secondaries stay healthy and chemistry comes quick I will be avoiding both of these defenses for virtually most of the season.

• winnerchickendinner

Also it could be a spin of the wheel on which 49er passcatcher is going to go off as Kittle,Aiyuk, and Samuel did not play much together last year. Also with the way San Francisco like to run the ball it’s going to be tuff to see if they hit their upside this year at whatever price they fall on.

• BIF

@hautalak said...

I love all the hate on Darnold. He’s gonna surprise some guys this year IMO. Adam Gase is development purgatory!!!

Exactly – I think Darnold will have multiple games this year as a Top 3-5 Fantasy QB. CMC will have 80 yards receiving in half the games and 5-6 TD catches so getting to that 300 bonus won’t be too tough a lot of weeks and the worse that team is, the more reason to pass deep and throws screens to CMC.

• BIF

@Lbb11 said...

From my first look — Aiyuk, Metcalf and Hopkins looked like the three juiciest matchups to me given talent of the receiver and the CB. McLaurin is someone who I hadn’t thought of as I just don’t love that game but he’s interesting.

You don’t like Jefferson ? Or Chark/Shenault ?

• Smallchimp

@BIF said...

Exactly – I think Darnold will have multiple games this year as a Top 3-5 Fantasy QB

Does anyone here watch Jets games? Sheeeeeeesh lol

• BIF

@thedkexperience said...

I’m not even sure what the stat is but I’m gonna guess it ends up with “Baltimore beats the doors off a mediocre team by 40” as is opening week tradition.

There is definitely a path to that result but I’d take every skill player on the Raiders over the equivalent on the Ravens besides Lamar vs Carr and I don’t think Carr is terrible he’s just not Lamar. Raiders have better WRs and better RBs so if the Raiders could get a lead and do a good job spying on Lamar, there is definitely a path to a Raiders win at home.

I’m not betting it but it’s MNF, the Raiders at home and it’ll be the end of a tough betting week (lots of good games/lines) – PLUS when everyone is saying it’s easily the Ravens and talking blowout, I’d rather take the home dog as Vegas wasn’t built by everyone winning.

• BIF

@Smallchimp said...

Does anyone here watch Jets games? Sheeeeeeesh lol

Totally different type of offense and you have an all world RB1 who is also the best pass catching RB in the league. You have a coach that actually runs an NFL offense and knows how to use his RB.

Bridgewater in less than a full season had 2 games over 27 DK points and did that without an injured CMC !

I’m not saying Darnold is a Pro Bowler but there will be some spots this season that he will shine and opening week vs Jets is a good one.

• Smallchimp

I just don’t love trusting a bad, unremarkably mobile QB because he has an elite skill position player. I suppose CMC could drag him into a good week, but that just feels like a weird bet to make. Better QBs than Darnold were benched by this stage in their career and nothing Gase could’ve done would explain Darnold’s tendencies to allow opposing defenses to catch him completely off guard and fooled. It’s as likely that he’ll stare down a defender and pass straight towards them (a la Adams’ dropped pick in the Seattle game) or throw into triple coverage (multiple times in any game) as we will throw a catchable ball. I’m fine passing on the possibility he gets carried to a fantasy-relevant outing.

Maybe Rhule and Brady can spoon-feed him foolproof schemes where the ball only needs to go 5 yards in the air so his receiver can do the work. His turnovers are absolutely crippling and any DC worth a damn can milk him for multiple a game.

• siddom

was wondering, if ur stacking josh allen with diggs and gabe davis, do u need a runback?

• BIF

@Smallchimp said...

I just don’t love trusting a bad, unremarkably mobile QB because he has an elite skill position player. I suppose CMC could drag him into a good week, but that just feels like a weird bet to make. Better QBs than Darnold were benched by this stage in their career and nothing Gase could’ve done would explain Darnold’s tendencies to allow opposing defenses to catch him completely off guard and fooled. It’s as likely that he’ll stare down a defender and pass straight towards them (a la Adams’ dropped pick in the Seattle game) or throw into triple coverage (multiple times in any game) as we will throw a catchable ball. I’m fine passing on the possibility he gets carried to a fantasy-relevant outing.

Maybe Rhule and Brady can spoon-feed him foolproof schemes where the ball only needs to go 5 yards in the air so his receiver can do the work. His turnovers are absolutely crippling and any DC worth a damn can milk him for multiple a game.

I get all of that but again Carolina is not the Jets. Carolina had 3 WRs last year finish in the Top 25 PPR WR in the league and that was with Teddy and rag tag backup QBs. The opportunity is there for him – will he fail multiple times ? Yah probably but he’ll catch lightning 2-4 times and go for 4X-5X+ at a low salary and at low ownership.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@winnerchickendinner said...

Also it could be a spin of the wheel on which 49er passcatcher is going to go off as Kittle,Aiyuk, and Samuel did not play much together last year. Also with the way San Francisco like to run the ball it’s going to be tuff to see if they hit their upside this year at whatever price they fall on.

Have you looked at the 49ers schedule? Go look. Kittle Aiyuk Deebo and the RB will do just fine.

• 33BeRad

@siddom said...

was wondering, if ur stacking josh allen with diggs and gabe davis, do u need a runback?

Ah, it’s good to be back with NFL. Why are people playing Gabe Davis(I saw his name on another page) when he is number 4 on the team? Did Sanders and Beasley get hurt or something? You don’t need a runback if you think the Bills just absolutely blow the doors off the Steelers. Most people will do a runback if doing a stack.

• JH822547

Alvin Zeidenfeld has a rake free listener league you might be interested in

click show more on the below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t-6lYo-6gs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).