1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at NY Giants ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 13th
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• nerman

@nerman said...

What to do with Mostert now having this info? Will definitely have him in at least 1 line.

Agree. I already had him in 1 though. SF is tough if everyone is healthy. I see a lot of distribution there without any 1 player going off. But Ayuik price looks too low.

• 808state

@JH822547 said...

Which rookie players have fully gone off in Week 1 in recent years?

I can only think of Hollywood Brown vs Miami and Tarik Cohen vs Atlanta.

Mclaurin, Fournette, and Hockenson too

Kareem Hunt also legendary, but was Thursday night I believe

• siddom

in terms of stacking correlation, do you HAVE to use QB-WR-WR/ opposing WR or RB?

Handmade line up has a-rod/a-jones running back with trautman/calloway. rest of my lineup is pretty nice with this unconventional stack.

• squidkill

@siddom said...

in terms of stacking correlation, do you HAVE to use QB-WR-WR/ opposing WR or RB?

Handmade line up has a-rod/a-jones running back with trautman/calloway. rest of my lineup is pretty nice with this unconventional stack.

Hey Pal,

Lemme help

Send me a H2H—-Squidcity12 on DK 🥴🥴🥴

• nloc

Yahoo free $10 you can use it for the million baller. Yahoo.com that is

• NDNole

@squidkill said...

Hey Pal,

Lemme help

Send me a H2H—-Squidcity12 on DK 🥴🥴🥴

LOL Cmon man dont do em like that. its not even September yet 🥴

• factorial89

a good idea.never answer any h-h invite.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@siddom said...

Not sure how Rodgers and Jones would correlate very well together. And playing 2 pass catchers from the other team without there QB doesn’t make much sense either. I would think you would want Winston, Trautman, Callaway stack and then run it back with Jones.

• squidkill

@siddom said...

Calloway or ridley, dk gpp?

??? Two ends of the spectrum here bud…. obviously Ridley. It’s two totally different lineup constructions.

• squidkill

@NDNole said...

LOL Cmon man dont do em like that. its not even September yet 🥴

He’s my new Deebo… I like his enthusiasm

• siddom

@squidkill said...

??? Two ends of the spectrum here bud…. obviously Ridley. It’s two totally different lineup constructions.

Take Calloway 15fpt + 20 from 5k guy or ridley 25 fpt?

• TomBradyBlueMamba

This is my yearly Yahoo-stole-my-season-long-money again. I submitted payment, received confirmation on PayPal but Yahoo said Error processing payment. Go to Google to look for customer support… You have to subscribe and pay for customer support

• siddom

laviskus or pittman jr, dk gpp?

• cheezpizza

Had to pop on here and put this down for all to remember:
    Dont overthink this, Marquez Callaway is gonna feast with Winston throwing deep. And considering his price, its a no-brainer.

• siddom

Re: Callaway, I’m overweight at 100% especially with Troutman and Thomas out

Fading cook cmc Henry and paying down at rb

• NDNole

@siddom said...

Re: Callaway, I’m overweight at 100% especially with Troutman and Thomas out

Fading cook cmc Henry and paying down at rb

My one and only issue with Callaway is he will probably have Jaire on him all day if he goes into that game as the #1. But he should probably be pretty high owned.

• siddom

Arod stack vs famous jameious stack?

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone play Superdraft? I saw an ad/promo when I open the app about a free entry for week 1 (it had Kyler Murray? on it). But now I cant find the promo. I should had taken a pic. Anyone else see this ad/promo? Its probably meant for new accounts and I got it by accident. Just want to see if others saw it.

• siddom

too much $$ dedicated to kelce, kyler, aj brown AND hopkins in 1 lineup?

• Smallchimp

Just noticed that the NFL achievements are up. Definitely not a big payday like other sports, but at least it’s crowns and not DK Dollars.

• squidkill

@Smallchimp said...

but at least it’s crowns and not DK Dollars.

Paging Mike42

i miss u

• TopDawgs07

Dobbins going down opens up some nice value with Gus Edwards.

• realphipps

@jv21 said...

Anyone play Superdraft? I saw an ad/promo when I open the app about a free entry for week 1 (it had Kyler Murray? on it). But now I cant find the promo. I should had taken a pic. Anyone else see this ad/promo? Its probably meant for new accounts and I got it by accident. Just want to see if others saw it.

I emailed support and had the ticket in my account within the hour. SuperDraft customer service had been extraordinary in my experiences with them. Hope they profit big on NFL and grow as a third option to the big two.

• Smallchimp

@TopDawgs07 said...

Dobbins going down opens up some nice value with Gus Edwards.

Baltimore isn’t on a slate that’s up, no? Maybe they underprice him, but it seems like they have time to address it with the pricing

• TopDawgs07

@Smallchimp said...

Baltimore isn’t on a slate that’s up, no? Maybe they underprice him, but it seems like they have time to address it with the pricing

Yeah, that’s my fault, it’s the Monday night game in Week 1.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).