1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at NY Giants ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 13th
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• emnj69

@NDNole said...

I still havnt seen Kroft mentioned unless I missed a post. I dont think he will be 2500 for very long. I just have a hunch Zach is gonna be a real good QB and Kroft is gonna benefit.

it helps his cause the griffin sucks and herdon is gone but I think he is very TD dependent and does not have the upside you need to win a big tournament -sure he will save you money but this week there are savings all over-I am on kelce pitts cook and will sprinkle kroft in my game stack

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

Thats incorrect. That would be over 50k with the 1.5 multiple on DK. And Cooper outscored Dak but in order to fit all of them I believe Gronk was the optimal CPT. It was pretty fluid

Thanks, I had the FLEX 1.5x divisor in that CPT cell. DK downloads are kind of a pain to deal with. E.g., when you have a player with 4 names and such as.
    ~

• thedkexperience

@hautalak said...

Same here on Evans. Cashed 1/6 milis and a couple 3 maxes. Not enough Brady either. Luckily I had the spread bet to offset and those were my tickets.

Have a couple Best Ball teams looking good at least. So ready for Sunday!!!

On that topic, why do we think Hurts is so popular this week? Think I’m still planning on fading. If he was cheaper sure but at that price I see better available options. Could be my Bama QB bias but he hasn’t impressed me.

I think he’ll be popular due to the Falcons defense, highish over under and the dome making him probably a little bit faster than normal.

I still think he puts the ball on the ground too much and that ATL’s horrible defense gets a score. I’m no longer picking the Eagles to win unless Atlanta Atlantas a big lead.

• thedkexperience

@emnj69 said...

key thing to keep an eye on is crowder on my lowly jets if he does not get back from covid E Moore has a monster opportunity ahead of him-I actually watched some of his practices for the jets in person-dude looks crazy good and it appears he is okay after his injury-I forgot to add K cole is also hurt and may not play so jets may be very thing at wr-moore or mims(who has all of the makings of a bust so far) will have a big game-my money is on moore

My brother is convinced this is a Mims week. Why? I have no idea lol

• thedkexperience

@NDNole said...

Mike Evans almost never seems to go off except for like a game or two randomly. Then his year end stats look something like 80-1278-14 like he was smashing every week. LOL. Its like its there but it isnt. Or maybe its all in my head.

Nope! That’s Mike Evans!

12 games of poo and 4 games where he is the best player in the world. No match ups matter.

• monarch

Lots of talk on Eagles stack in the industry and I agree but…a Ryan-Ridley-Pitts with an Eagles runback (Smith, Reagor, Watkins) might be better. IF Matt Ryan has one of his 30+ games then you know Ridley and an underpriced Pitts gets there. People are going to one off Kyle Pitts might as well stack him up because it is cheap.

• thedkexperience

@monarch said...

Lots of talk on Eagles stack in the industry and I agree but…a Ryan-Ridley-Pitts with an Eagles runback (Smith, Reagor, Watkins) might be better. IF Matt Ryan has one of his 30+ games then you know Ridley and an underpriced Pitts gets there. People are going to one off Kyle Pitts might as well stack him up because it is cheap.

That’s literally my single entry. Go back a good 15 pages lol

Damn you experts!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Yeah I think people forget just how bad the Eagles can be… and we’re not even talking about their drafts lately lol

I’m definitely in the ATL camp for this one but not Mike Davis like has been mentioned. I’ll likely have some of all their pass catchers sprinkled throughout.

• thedkexperience

@hautalak said...

Yeah I think people forget just how bad the Eagles can be… and we’re not even talking about their drafts lately lol

I’m definitely in the ATL camp for this one but not Mike Davis like has been mentioned. I’ll likely have some of all their pass catchers sprinkled throughout.

I think the only thing I like about the Eagles is their front 4. Solid line. Much like last night it just seems like the Eagles have an obvious strength (not that they are Tampa) and it can be game planned around.

The Eagles cannot cover anyone down the seams. I’m not very high on Pitts to live up to his season long ADP but I think he is probably TE2 this week behind Kelce.

• BIF

@NDNole said...

I still havnt seen Kroft mentioned unless I missed a post. I dont think he will be 2500 for very long. I just have a hunch Zach is gonna be a real good QB and Kroft is gonna benefit.

I took Kroft in about half of my Best Ball drafts based purely on opportunity- he is the only pass catching TE there after trading Herndon and cutting Griffin plus a TE should be a rookie QB’s best friend on a team that will be down and throwing a lot.

Edit – I saw the Jets re-signed Griffin after initially cutting him

• BIF

@NDNole said...

Mike Evans almost never seems to go off except for like a game or two randomly. Then his year end stats look something like 80-1278-14 like he was smashing every week. LOL. Its like its there but it isnt. Or maybe its all in my head.

Evans is a beast in man to man because of his size – when a team plays zone, you fade Evans and play Godwin who runs to the open spots better.

Also think of the 3 tipped balls that Evans almost caught – great undercutting defensive plays but Evans needed to get a step or two deeper into an open spot. He’d rather man up and be physical than look for holes in the zone also he probably has the least chemistry with Brady of the starting 3 WRs if a play goes off script – he breaks off the route at least once or twice a game and will cost Brady an overthrow INT a couple times a year.

• kdsdawg

Haven’t seen Everett mentioned. Russel Wilson has always had a thing for his TEs.
    Crowder is out, placed on IR. Corey Davis and Elijah Moore could be sleepers.

I have way too much Mostert and Robinson it seems. Anyone else?

Actually found myself looking at Houston’s defense on FD. Cheap and rookie QB on the road.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

Evans is a beast in man to man because of his size – when a team plays zone, you fade Evans and play Godwin who runs to the open spots better.

Also think of the 3 tipped balls that Evans almost caught – great undercutting defensive plays but Evans needed to get a step or two deeper into an open spot. He’d rather man up and be physical than look for holes in the zone also he probably has the least chemistry with Brady of the starting 3 WRs if a play goes off script – he breaks off the route at least once or twice a game and will cost Brady an overthrow INT a couple times a year.

I see Mike Evans touches a cord with us all lol. Seems his stellar ability is actually what limits him. Who wants to play man against that? I get it lol.

• NDNole

@kdsdawg said...

I have way too much Mostert and Robinson it seems. Anyone else?

The past years I always avoided Mosert. But this week I keep falling on him as a play as well.

• NDNole

@kdsdawg said...

Actually found myself looking at Houston’s defense on FD. Cheap and rookie QB on the road.

Dont do it. Lawrence is gonna make mistakes but the jags are gonna score on the texans. The kid can play and they have a decent offense.

• Jokey401

I played Mostert 1st game of season last year and took down a tourney for 10k. I will be playing him again this Sunday.

• siddom

Which one of the Moore brothers now that crowder has been ruled out?

• kdsdawg

@siddom said...

Which one of the Moore brothers now that crowder has been ruled out?

Elijah plays for the Jets.

• thedkexperience

@NDNole said...

Dont do it. Lawrence is gonna make mistakes but the jags are gonna score on the texans. The kid can play and they have a decent offense.

Am I alone in not really caring about points given up by a defense? Like I’m not gonna put someone in there that is gonna give up a 40 burger but I’m also not expecting any defense to actually shut anyone down. I’m just mining for a random return TD personally and while I’m not using Houston at the moment every young QB who hasn’t proven it yet in the NFL is a worthy DFS defense target as far as I’m concerned.

• fitz2k2

Anyone have updated ownership for fd yet?

• superjon

@superjon said...

Anyone remember a site that would give you info on players. Like who they are matched up with as a WR.

It was a free site. I remember it had an all black background.

I found it.

playerprofiler.com

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

Am I alone in not really caring about points given up by a defense? Like I’m not gonna put someone in there that is gonna give up a 40 burger but I’m also not expecting any defense to actually shut anyone down. I’m just mining for a random return TD personally and while I’m not using Houston at the moment every young QB who hasn’t proven it yet in the NFL is a worthy DFS defense target as far as I’m concerned.

I am with you. I am targeting rookie QBs hoping for fumbles, pick sixes. Have plenty of HOU at 2100

• thedkexperience

@Sleazygreazy said...

I am with you. I am targeting rookie QBs hoping for fumbles, pick sixes. Have plenty of HOU at 2100

He’s not a rookie but Jalen Hurts is very reckless with the football. I think he’ll be a fantasy stud but man o man do I expect 2-4 balls to be on the carpet or bouncing off a defender each week.

Hence, lots of minimum priced ATL defense for me.

• siddom

Rondale or Elijah Moore now that crowders not playing week 1?

Rondale has higher total but Elijah has the usage.

• monarch

I think ATL D is chalk. I am defaulting to them…going to be at a disadvantage though if they score like three DK points and someone like the Bills score 20 which is not unlikely….Bills are underpriced

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).