1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at NY Giants ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 13th
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• winnerchickendinner

Not getting the awful defenses hype. Just pay for the Colts or Bills. Or even the Saints, Steelers, or even the Dolphins against a rookie QB. All of those are under 3k. At least those teams have instinctive playmakers in the secondary and/or good pass rushes. Instead of banking on bad defenses that some didn’t even get 10 fpts last year. Took FOUR fumbles and one of them I’m guessing returned to a touchdown against the Raiders for the Falcons to make 28 fpts last year. So what if Cousins throws a pick or two. If Cook is running around all game with a few scores and Cousins throws a couple with only two sacks given up putting up 35 then what? If the secondary can’t get their head around or have the instinct to get picks then it kind of doesn’t matter if the QB is prone to throw some. Rather bank on a pick six from a good defense.

• Dfspacman

Who’s the slot guy for jets Berrios or Moore?
    Thoughts on Tyrell Williams

• ifthethunder

@Dfspacman said...

It’s Javelin Guidry per the WR-CB matchup guide I’m looking at.
    ~

• charara1224

@Dfspacman said...

Thoughts on Tyrell Williams

Dont overthink it theres no reason to play any of those guys you mentioned with all the value elsewhere

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

• NDNole

@winnerchickendinner said...

Not getting the awful defenses hype. Just pay for the Colts or Bills.

I dont know why people are talking about falcons D at all when the bills are right there down low.

• kps3205s

@theIrrigator said...

Here is one

ESPN WR vs CB Cheat Sheet

Greatly appreciated

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

as is usually the case with me on Week 1, I’ll be spreading myself thin at QB. Will have at least 2 lineups with every QB (playing 150). Definitely going to be massively underweight on the $8K RBs. I hope you all enjoy my money. :)

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@NDNole said...

I dont know why people are talking about falcons D at all when the bills are right there down low.

Just play the Jaguars for $200 more than the Bills.

• superjon

Vikings, Lions, and Saints are the D’s I’ll be heaviest on today.

• thedkexperience

I have so much Quez and Callaway …

Happy Football everybody!

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@thedkexperience said...

• thedkexperience

Best of luck @hautalak! The Goff/Stafford Challenge is on!

• Getty33

@thehazyone said...

Just play the Jaguars for $200 more than the Bills.

I just have no faith in their ability to create turnovers especially against a Houston team which is very likely to play close to the vest and at a snail’s pace. As a Jacksonville homer I hope you’re right and I’m wrong.

• Alvance83

Late to the party this year! Didn’t see that happy meal invite in my brief reading through thread, craving a Big Mac hahaha.
    Good luck today all.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Getty33 said...

I just have no faith in their ability to create turnovers especially against a Houston team which is very likely to play close to the vest and at a snail’s pace. As a Jacksonville homer I hope you’re right and I’m wrong.

They are going to be trailing 14+ most of the game and are eventually going to have to pass.

• ifthethunder

@thehazyone said...

as is usually the case with me on Week 1, I’ll be spreading myself thin at QB. Will have at least 2 lineups with every QB (playing 150). Definitely going to be massively underweight on the $8K RBs. I hope you all enjoy my money. :)

Thanks for your spreadsheet, it’s really helped me to get organized. I don’t usually make this many lineups except for golf. (Which is much easier because there are no positional requirements or player correlations to worry about.)

P.S. DK’s promo for today is enter 20 $5 lineups, get $20 DK bucks. Kinda chintzy if you ask me. However, I’ve only entered 7 of 23. So I guess I’m making 27 this week. If I get done on time!
    ~

• marker0357

@thedkexperience said...

No Dyami Brown? Does anyone see a Fitz to Brown deep ball when everyone is looking at McLaurin? It seems like the Fitz thing to do.

• vchristianman

$2 contest on draftkings. https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/112926893

• siddom

Russel gage or Damien Harris flex dk gpp?

• jcotdl

@marker0357 said...

No Dyami Brown? Does anyone see a Fitz to Brown deep ball when everyone is looking at McLaurin? It seems like the Fitz thing to do.

• BIF

@theghostofveebs said...

I would not argue against a Mac/Harris/Jonnu stack

I cannot see how this stack pays off

Harris does not catch passes so is inversely related to Mac plus how many times do you think NE is going to score ?

• FanFooBaa

Isnt Marquez Callaway being covered by Jaire Alexander (considered the best cornerback in the league) ???

• squidkill

@BIF said...

I cannot see how this stack pays off

Harris does not catch passes so is inversely related to Mac plus how many times do you think NE is going to score ?

just have that guy send me a quick h2h

squidcity12

• ifthethunder

@FanFooBaa said...

Isnt Marquez Callaway being covered by Jaire Alexander (considered the best cornerback in the league) ???

According to the matchup sheet, Deonte Harris is being covered by Jaire. Also, the ESPN sheet seems to like the matchup for Harris, while it thinks Callaway will have a tougher time with Kevin King. Not sure what to make of all that.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).