1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at NY Giants ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 13th
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JCappy

Showdowns remain the biggest edge in DFS. I put 1 entry in in all 13 games and cashed 12/13. The only one I missed on DC/LA because I captained Fitz.

Both Tyrod and Jameis were just 5% in captain slots which propelled my highest places. Goff was single digits as well.

• AVPMVP

@mnstone14 said...

In an extremely dumb move, I accidentally clicked Harris instead of Calloway. Ended up the different between losing literally everything and making a decent amount of money. #happyaccident.

Nice! I was getting smoked until JJ & Jameis showed up with their big bag of TDs. Helped me crawl out of a huge hole & limp my way back to breaking even on the day.

• cedric19

Oh man, as if RB by committee isn’t bad enough, looks like it’s going to be the year of QB by committee

• bigwillie20

@cedric19 said...

Oh man, as if RB by committee isn’t bad enough, looks like it’s going to be the year of QB by committee

They just need to let Fields play. Dalton is even a downgrade from Trubisky in my opinion

• marker0357

Andy Dalton loses his job before the night is over. He’s trash.

• JCappy

@cedric19 said...

If the Bears think Dalton is the better choice, then why take him off the field on the most important plays? I never understood this.

• Skee

Nice, got me a Van Jefferson lineup. But I have DeSean Jackson in it too. lol. So.. gonna need a bit more to happen

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

• JCappy

What’s the best division in NFL history? The NFC west will be pushing that.

Seahawks were 12-4 and got better. Rams were 10-6 and went from Goff to Stafford. Cardinals just beat the 3rd favorite in the AFC by 4 scores. The 49ers are 2 years removed from an NFC title game.

• JCappy

Winning lineup will have Stafford and 3-4 Ram pass catchers. Then, just gotta hit the correct Bear skill player.

• AVPMVP

@JCappy said...

Winning lineup will have Stafford and 3-4 Ram pass catchers. Then, just gotta hit the correct Bear skill player.

Cairo Santos is the correct answer to that question.

• JCappy

@AVPMVP said...

Cairo Santos is the correct answer to that question.

The pricing was unbelievably loose so probably not. I got Staff, 4 of his 5 top pass catchers and Montgomery. Although, the winner will probably have the Ram receiver that hits the bonus and scores.

• yisman

I played Van Jefferson in showdown but I also played Dalton, not knowing I’d be paying full price for a QB playing 50% of the snaps…

• Skee

@JCappy said...

I played the Fields comes in eventually in a blowout angle. But would also need him to connect with Robinson. Was hoping Dalton would force him a TD before it got out of control but that may not be happening.
    Probably should have gone Higbee there and just played full onslaught

• 808state

lol DJ Chark had 12 targets today. not sure if anyone mentioned that already. he will be king of buy low models

• NDNole

This is the curse of being a Bears fan. You FINALLY have a potential true franchise QB and the stupid coach wants to start a washed up vet, effectively wasting a whole game.

• JCappy

Amazing to me how many fantasy analysts claimed Dalton was better than Mitch. I’d take Mitch over washed Dalton easily.

If Fields plays the 2nd half, he could disrupt some tournaments with a rushing touchdown. I wonder what his ownership was.

• AVPMVP

@JCappy said...

The pricing was unbelievably loose so probably not. I got Staff, 4 of his 5 top pass catchers and Montgomery. Although, the winner will probably have the Ram receiver that hits the bonus and scores.

I was only being facetious (kind of), but I did throw Santos in a few because I couldn’t decide on a Bears skill position player, regardless of salary.

My best shot right now is:

CPT – Rams
    Stafford
    Kupp
    Jefferson
    Henderson
    Santos

• JCappy

@AVPMVP said...

I was only being facetious (kind of), but I did throw Santos in a few because I couldn’t decide on a Bears skill position player, regardless of salary.

My best shot right now is:

CPT – Rams
    Stafford
    Krupp
    Jefferson
    Henderson
    Santos

I have never had the gut to play kickers and defenses in Showdown. I’m always furious when I see someone win one with a defense lol

• Skee

@JCappy said...

Amazing to me how many fantasy analysts claimed Dalton was better than Mitch. I’d take Mitch over washed Dalton easily.

If Fields plays the 2nd half, he could disrupt some tournaments with a rushing touchdown. I wonder what his ownership was.

Its 2.7% in the main one on DK. About 0.6% in cpt spot

• BIF

@NDNole said...

This is the curse of being a Bears fan. You FINALLY have a potential true franchise QB and the stupid coach wants to start a washed up vet, effectively wasting a whole game.

Don’t worry Bears fans, Fields will be a bust too but at least you didn’t trade up and pass over Mahomes and Watson for this one. Sorry, I like to do that once a year so I can try to forget that the Bucs once had Steve Young.

In all seriousness, a rookie QB needs the entire package around him and while I think the product on the field is ok and the WR core is good, the play calling and decision making of the current regime will hold him back. That has to change

• NDNole

@BIF said...

the play calling and decision making of the current regime will hold him back. That has to change

1 million percent correct.

• JCappy

Gotta love that from Cris — don’t want Fields to pick up bad habits. It’ll be much more beneficial for him to watch Andy throw 2 picks in the 1st quarter.

• BIF

….and all of a sudden Dalton looks like a QB

• yisman

Jason Peters getting hurt was the least surprising thing ever. Pretty sure he’s gotten hurt in 50% of the games he’s played.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).