1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at NY Giants ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 13th
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@Sleazygreazy said...

Let’s discuss how much Ingold CPT you’ll have tonight!?

That was great. I touted Ingold. Someone called me an idiot…I said I would shame him if Ingold scored and he scored the first TD of the game lol. I think that was a MNF game as well

• thedkexperience

@monarch said...

That was great. I touted Ingold. Someone called me an idiot…I said I would shame him if Ingold scored and he scored the first TD of the game lol. I think that was a MNF game as well

I think after yesterday we can safely say that no one really knows anything and football is an amazingly weird sport.

I felt like a genius when I correctly predicted that Quez Watkins would be a major part of the game plan and he was. 3 catches on drive one on short passes that were designed just for him.

And then he vanished without a trace.

If Ingold is your guy, do it!

• marker0357

The late-breaking Sermon news yesterday really altered the ownership on Mostert. It really shows the over-reaction by DFS sites and social media influence in general. I know, in my case, I shifted quite a bit off Mixon who I had convinced myself earlier was a great play.

• TopDawgs07

For my LU’s that had any hope, Mostert made sure to ruin them. That, and I probably had too much of Jeudy as well.

• monarch

@dkexperience

• superjon

Got 8 lineups reserved. Going 100% Lamar, but probably playing someone else at MVP in 3 of them.

• thedkexperience

Yesterday reminded me that I need to go back to what I was doing in 2019.

Just blindly playing Tyreek Hill regardless of price and the most obvious 30 I can find at QB. Also, this is a good reminder that in no way shape or form should Matt Ryan be considered an obvious 30.

The million winner LU makes a lot of sense. Can’t afford to pay for Mahomes-Tyreek-Kelce without having a lineup filled with chalky punts but playing Tyreek and Kelce naked and a cheap stack? Now that’s a fine recipe it seems.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@marker0357 said...

The late-breaking Sermon news yesterday really altered the ownership on Mostert. It really shows the over-reaction by DFS sites and social media influence in general. I know, in my case, I shifted quite a bit off Mixon who I had convinced myself earlier was a great play.

Once Sermon was ruled out, it was the right thing to give a bump to Mostert. I was worried about him getting injured because that’s what he does, but it was still the right move. Just didn’t work out because…he got injured

• emnj69

man the raiders have some trashy wrs-I know their tight end is basically a wr but damn hard to click on any raiders wr

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

he offers more correlation than Lamar

Speaking of correlation, why is Hunter Renfrow only 2,800? Is there something I’m missing?
    ~

• monarch

@ifthethunder said...

Speaking of correlation, why is Hunter Renfrow only 2,800? Is there something I’m missing?
    ~

I think when pricing came out they didnt think the Ravens would be missing Jimmy Smith and Marcus Peters which meant Renfrow would have to deal with Marlon Humphrey in the slot. Now thats not the case…Humphrey may find himself helping a lot with Darren Waller. Renfrow is a nice floor play, Carr likes to check to him.

• osuryanf

Because of all the uncertainty with RB’s of BAL on top of Jacobs potentially being out tonight —— this is officially the ugliest Showdown slate I’ve ever seen.

I don’t even know where to begin. Probably just throw in two random lineups and pray I hit the lottery.

• ifthethunder

@osuryanf said...

Because of all the uncertainty with RB’s of BAL on top of Jacobs potentially being out tonight —— this is officially the ugliest Showdown slate I’ve ever seen.

I don’t even know where to begin. Probably just throw in two random lineups and pray I hit the lottery.

“In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”. – Sun-Tzu
    ~

• emnj69

@ifthethunder said...

“In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”. – Sun-Tzu
    ~

“let the buyer beware.” Or to put it in the vernacular, “them who don’t look, sometimes gets took.” Mike Brady the Brady Bunch

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@osuryanf said...

this is officially the ugliest Showdown slate I’ve ever seen.

Don’t you remember when 49ers had 0 regular player on the lineup? Or when Carr got injured and someone solo binked $500K with Mariota captain? Those were the worst for sure!

• osuryanf

@Felixxberg said...

Don’t you remember when 49ers had 0 regular player on the lineup? Or when Carr got injured and someone solo binked $500K with Mariota captain? Those were the worst for sure!

The Mariotta captain spot for half a million truly was the worst I’ve ever seen.

• superjon

Does the ESPN wr/cb chart ever get updated?

It still has Marcus Peters

• Dr_Gonzo

@monarch said...

Ha, that was me last year but I don’t think I called you an idiot. Think I said he was an awful play, which he was but he did get a TD on his only touch. I’ll go ahead with it again for tonight, ingold is an awful play and won’t do shit tonight. There you go, enjoy your TD tonight!

• monarch

Ha…that was pure randomness

• Dr_Gonzo

@monarch said...

Ha…that was pure randomness

I couldn’t believe it. Good luck tonight

• 33BeRad

Waller as Captain tonight, it’s the double narrative; today’s his birthday and he use to be on Ravens practice squad!

• BIF

@emnj69 said...

this was one weekend where the fade the chalk strategy was brilliant-sadly I choked on chalk so badly my stomachs is still not right today-

my worst take of the weekend was the falcons core of ryan ridley and pitts would carry me to victory…. love the fact that Pitts price was raised by dk this week too lol

It wasn’t as much that the chalk failed but it was all the “free square” injury replacement chalk due that failed with Elijah, Callaway and Mostert with an injury of his own after Sermon got sat down

• NDNole

@Felixxberg said...

Browns Jets, anyone? With Baker coming in to sub Tyrod. The mariota one was brutal though lol.

• BlueEdwards

Any chance Snead sees any action tonight?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

No Lev, No Devonta

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).