1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at NY Giants ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 13th
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Skee

@marker0357 said...

The late-breaking Sermon news yesterday really altered the ownership on Mostert. It really shows the over-reaction by DFS sites and social media influence in general. I know, in my case, I shifted quite a bit off Mixon who I had convinced myself earlier was a great play.

I was going to going to try to get up to Mostert on that news (didn’t have enough salary) but none of that had any influence. Its just that I know SF wants to run and it was Detroit.

I guess maybe its different because Sermon was actually the guy I was on initially. But really I was on SF as a team. I went Hasty and got a TD out of it but didn’t realize the other guy would get so much more run.

• JCappy

@thedkexperience said...

I’m the guy who claimed Goff and Stafford were equals.

Goff – 32.92 points playing from behind on a bad team who will have to throw a ton because they are already behind.

Stafford- 27.34 points playing from ahead on a good team who won’t have to throw a ton because they are probably winning a lot.

How was I wrong?

Both are average starting QBs who will do well in the win column with a lot of talent around them and just put up empty stats when they don’t.

From what I recall, the nature of your comments were regarding their real life quarterbacking and not fantasy output from one week. Obviously, the nature of their situations is going to allow Stafford to play more efficient football — Stafford basically played flawless in his first game in a new offense against a slightly above average defense. I’m not going to critique Goff too much this year as I know what he is dealing with. That being said, he wasn’t good yesterday. He wasn’t supposed to be good with how outmatched Detroit was. Goff had some fine numbers in LA. I just think there’s a reason the Rams had to give up Goff+ to get Staff. There’s not a talent evaluator in the league who would have these two guys within 5 spots in their QB rankings.

• JCappy

Carr is going to be way too low owned in the Captain for a guy expected to be trailing against a decimated Ravens secondary.

• AVPMVP

@Sleazygreazy said...

No Lev, No Devonta

READY THE CANNON, BOYS!

• thedkexperience

@JCappy said...

From what I recall, the nature of your comments were regarding their real life quarterbacking and not fantasy output from one week. Obviously, the nature of their situations is going to allow Stafford to play more efficient football — Stafford basically played flawless in his first game in a new offense against a slightly above average defense. I’m not going to critique Goff too much this year as I know what he is dealing with. That being said, he wasn’t good yesterday. He wasn’t supposed to be good with how outmatched Detroit was. Goff had some fine numbers in LA. I just think there’s a reason the Rams had to give up Goff+ to get Staff. There’s not a talent evaluator in the league who would have these two guys within 5 spots in their QB rankings.

There’s a lot of bad talent evaluators working in the NFL then. Once again, and I want to move on because I’ve stated it repeatedly, they are both essentially league average starting QBs. Stafford had a better throwing arm sure but that’s really about it in his favor.

No one should be putting either in any top 10 QBs discussion but both should be squarely in the middle tier because that’s who they are. League average starting quarterbacks.

• JCappy

I wonder who will be the optimal captain between Ruggs, Hollywood and Watkins.

• superjon

I don’t know who is better between Goff and Stafford, but I know they’re both leaps and bounds better than Darnold bwhahahahahaha

• thedkexperience

Anyone ever had a good showdown with a defense at MVP?

• monarch

@JCappy said...

I wonder who will be the optimal captain between Ruggs, Hollywood and Watkins.

Probably Hollywood, Watkins, Ruggs III in that order. I am playing all three but for one of those three to be optimal over Carr/”(player-popup #lamar-jackson)Lamar Jackson”:/players/lamar-jackson-328097 is going to be tough I think. Hollywood gets the best matchup

• thedkexperience

@superjon said...

I don’t know who is better between Goff and Stafford, but I know they’re both leaps and bounds better than Darnold bwhahahahahaha

Haha … just more evidence to punt QB entirely at this point in a lot of formats. Of course I pick Matt Ryan this week.

• ifthethunder

@AVPMVP said...

READY THE CANNON, BOYS!

Or Latavius Murray? (That’s after Ty’Son Williams, the primary candidate to carry the load week 1 from everything I’ve read.)
    ~

• BlueEdwards

@thedkexperience said...

I had one that won a 250 man field. It was Baltimore too.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

Only in the preseason

• thedkexperience

@BlueEdwards said...

I had one that won a 250 man field. It was Baltimore too.

Upon further review I’m going elsewhere but thanks for the info.

• monarch

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

Or Latavius Murray? (That’s after Ty’Son Williams, the primary candidate to carry the load week 1 from everything I’ve read.)
    ~

I was wondering about Latavius. I’m guessing he gets some snaps. I’ll probably just stick with the main running backs in Lamar and Ty’son. I should probably grab a few shares of Cannon at that price just in case though

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

LaTAAYviiious player prop is 16.5 rushing yards…seems low to me – what say you

• monarch

Only concern with Latavius Murray is he got there three days ago…has he practiced with them? They run such a unique offense, he is a vet, I am sure he can read a playbook but Lamar runs that read option. It could get a little wonky with a bigger, slower back that doesn’t know the system.

• squidkill

@monarch said...

Only concern with Latavius Murray is he got there three days ago…has he practiced with them? They run such a unique offense, he is a vet, I am sure he can read a playbook but Lamar runs that read option. It could get a little wonky with a bigger, slower back that doesn’t know the system.

i mean he is sorta like a gus clone no??

• monarch

@squidkill said...

i mean he is sorta like a gus clone no??

I like Latavius Murray, he was great as a Raider. He is skilled, can catch and run downhill. He is a little long in the tooth, I think the Gus Bus is a little more dynamic at this point. Lat is tall as hell to for a running back but good in open space.

• chickenmanE

Anyone playing Lamar naked at the captain spot?

• AVPMVP

@ifthethunder said...

~

I think if week 1 has taught us anything, it’s that we all know nothing.

Would it be insane to think that Trenton Cannon somehow finds some run if Ty’son fumbles, can’t get going, or gets hurt?

• thedkexperience

I’m on the Hunter Renfrow at captain spot train cause I enjoy losing money via questionable game theories.

• jcotdl

i could totally see the Latavius ‘under 16.5’ hit as he vultures two goal line TDs while rushing for 7 yards on 4 carries

• thedkexperience

Anyone looking at the Mon-Thur slate?

It’s this game (50.5 over under) paired with The Football Team hosting the Giants (41).

Pretty good spot for game stack in the 3 entry tournaments. Take tonight’s game with stacks from both QBs and a watch the world burn stack of the Giants/Football team.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).