1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at NY Giants ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 13th
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chickenmanE

Anyone like Watkins tonight?

• thedkexperience

@chickenmanE said...

I just can’t with that guy. Maybe it’s a 200 yard game but it’s probably one of his other 15 games this year.

• ifthethunder

@thedkexperience said...

Anyone looking at the Mon-Thur slate?

It’s this game (50.5 over under) paired with The Football Team hosting the Giants (41).

Pretty good spot for game stack in the 3 entry tournaments. Take tonight’s game with stacks from both QBs and a watch the world burn stack of the Giants/Football team.

I am playing that too. Not to win big bucks (in either), but to try to rebuild my ticket supply. I like the generic $15 and $20 tickets more than the specific contests ones. You get to choose your spots.
    ~

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@chickenmanE said...

I’ll have some. He seems pretty cheap for his potential upside. Especially if they decide to go more of a pass heavy game plan due to the RB situation. I guess there is always the chance they get behind also

• monarch

So the industry like Ty’son Williams and NOT Josh Jacobs. Sounds like yesterday’s slate all over again

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

So the industry like Ty’son Williams and NOT Josh Jacobs. Sounds like yesterday’s slate all over again

Currently 30% to 42%. I think that’s about right. Not sure how much Jacobs i get. Don’t see Carr and Jacobs correlating very well and I think Raiders are playing from behind the whole game

• thedkexperience

@theIrrigator said...

Currently 30% to 42%. I think that’s about right. Not sure how much Jacobs get. Don’t see Carr and Jacobs correlating very well and I think Raiders are playing from behind the whole game

I’m just hoping for a lot of passing yards from both teams. Waller and Andrews could be optimal. Figure both QBs should play no worse than reasonably well. Carr is at home and the Ravens are good enough to get out in front. Could lead to a lot of passing. Baltimore’s RB room just might not be in the game plan quite as much as normally tonight.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

I’m just hoping for a lot of passing yards from both teams. Waller and Andrews could be optimal. Figure both QBs should play no worse than reasonably well. Carr is at home and the Ravens are good enough to get out in front. Could lead to a lot of passing. Baltimore’s RB room just might not be in the game plan quite as much as normally tonight.

That’s what I’m thinking and most likely approach it that way. Lamar probably ends up the leading rusher from both teams

• jcotdl

Jacobs is active

• Dr_Gonzo

@chickenmanE said...

Of course, week one is the only time he shows up all season

• samuri8

@thedkexperience said...

Anyone ever had a good showdown with a defense at MVP?

I hit my first big win 2 years ago with a 5-1 lineup pats D at cpt against the football giants on Thursday night. Still makes me arm and fuzzy to think about but I think I probably overplay defenses in showdown since then lol

• ifthethunder

“The Athletic’s Jeff Zrebiec writes Ty’Son Williams will receive the “bulk” of Baltimore’s rushing attempts in Week 1 against the Raiders.”

FWIW, I have no idea. Either (or both) could be tonight’s version of Mostert.
    ~

• Skee

@ifthethunder said...

I am playing that too. Not to win big bucks (in either), but to try to rebuild my ticket supply. I like the generic $15 and $20 tickets more than the specific contests ones. You get to choose your spots.
    ~

I can’t get on the Captain Carr train. This isn’t Brady spreading it to everyone and they all smash. This is Carr spreading it to everyone and nobody even has a chance of doing well except Waller.

My contrarian move will be that Jacobs was never even sick and they also don’t let the Drake go to waste either as they try to keep Lamar off the field. Which can all break down in the last 8 minutes anyway with 2 Lamar drives.

lol sorry didn’t mean to reply to you.. was wondering earlier how you build tickets on there (I didn’t see much in the way of tickets as simply prizes) but never posted

• ifthethunder

@Skee said...

lol sorry didn’t mean to reply to you.. was wondering earlier how you build tickets on there (I didn’t see much in the way of tickets as simply prizes) but never posted

On DK? They have contests like this:

NFL Showdown Satellite to $20 NFL Fantasy Football Millionaire (BAL vs LV)

Basically lottos with 1 or 2 tickets as prizes. But the entries are limited to 5 or 7 a pop. Or 3 for the quarter contests.
    ~

• thedkexperience

Mariotta, lol

• Cocomilk

Hahahaha! Dejavu all over again

• monarch

Mariota and Ingold. Just as we suspected

• bigwillie20

Forgot about CPT Mariota

• Skee

@ifthethunder said...

On DK? They have contests like this:

NFL Showdown Satellite to $20 NFL Fantasy Football Millionaire (BAL vs LV)

Basically lottos with 1 or 2 tickets as prizes. But the entries are limited to 5 or 7 a pop. Or 3 for the quarter contests.
    ~

Oops I guess we are locked so I can’t check Mon-Thu anymore. I looked but must have just missed it. I just started on DK but the ticket setup seems much smoother than FD voucher equivalent.

• thedkexperience

2 people hurt and a holding on one play. Strong start!

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

Mariota and Ingold. Just as we suspected

I made a Mariota lineup, but not at CPT. And also at the last minute, I cut it down to just 3 contests because…you know.
    ~

• skankinmat

Mariota going to win someone a milly again lol

• NDNole

I’m prepared for the foolishness. I have a captain Oliver and a captain drake to go with a captain Hollywood. I figured one of those three do something out the ordinary hopefully.

• AVPMVP

The Monday Night Showdown, Ladies & Gentlemen!

• Cocomilk

Lol at the raiders trading Hudson for a 7th rounder

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).