1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Cincinnati ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at NY Giants ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Kansas City ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at New England ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at LA Rams ( -7 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 13th
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

Crazy game

• ifthethunder

My best was 130 and I needed 134.5 to win in some of the ticket lottos. Oh well, we’ll get ‘em on Thursday!
    ~

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

I was in the huge 324 way tie for 1st in the milly with 37 seconds to go. Now I’m not even sure I’ll make money. Insane sweat!

Lost $5 instead of winning $4.4K.

• BIF

@BIF said...

There is definitely a path to that result but I’d take every skill player on the Raiders over the equivalent on the Ravens besides Lamar vs Carr and I don’t think Carr is terrible he’s just not Lamar. Raiders have better WRs and better RBs so if the Raiders could get a lead and do a good job spying on Lamar, there is definitely a path to a Raiders win at home.

I’m not betting it but it’s MNF, the Raiders at home and it’ll be the end of a tough betting week (lots of good games/lines) – PLUS when everyone is saying it’s easily the Ravens and talking blowout, I’d rather take the home dog as Vegas wasn’t built by everyone winning.

Just got home and watching the highlights – didn’t watch much of the game but was following it a bit on the phone – like I was trying to tell a couple people who said Balty was too easy and going to blow them out….I warned you from what I saw, it looked like the Raiders were in it the whole game

• RipCityRings

I’ve been stuck on FD since DK shut down in Oregon which is pretty depressing, but managed to chop first for $1.4K thanks to that Zay Jones miracle.

Still miss everything about DK’s format, but that definitely helps.

• Felixxberg

I cashed 11/20 and lost money. Crazy!

• Southie777

Wow, insane stuff at the end there. My goddamn dogs both wanted to go out for their nightly watering of the bushes right as the Raiders were driving down the field in OT, before the crazy swing of events, so I had to pause it and miss it live. Glad I didn’t just FF through the last 10 minutes and actually watched it. Awesome ending! Can’t even imagine the crazy swing that that Edwards non-TD must’ve caused some. I’ll always remember that MNF game from maybe two years ago where changing a sack cost a guy, like, $980,000. I don’t know if anyone was taking it down solo, anyways, but still insane. I was never making any noise tonight, anyways, so I’m just happy that Edwards/Ruggs coming alive pretty much got me back to even. Anyways, let’s do it all again on Thursday!

• Southie777

@Felixxberg said...

Lost $5 instead of winning $4.4K.

Ooof, sorry, bud.

• Felixxberg

@Southie777 said...

Ooof, sorry, bud.

At least it wasn’t a milly! Still, I would have been in the race for a Tournament of Champions ticket. Not sure what the tiebreaker would have been!

• Mccurds13

Changed the channel when Jacobs ran a second one in as I faded him, looked at my lineups at games end and rebounded for a 300$ profit.

• timusbr

@marker0357 said...

Hounds Game Theory Analysis

I wanted to look at this as a Tuesday morning QB.

I think you did remarkably good.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).