NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 9/10
    8:30pm EST: Pittsburgh at New England(-3) —- 48.5 (o/u)

Sunday, 9/13
    1:00pm EST: Green Bay(-6.5) at Chicago —- 50.5 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Kansas City at Houston(-1) —- 41 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Cleveland at NY Jets(-3) —- 40.5 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Indianapolis(-2.5) at Buffalo —- 46.5 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Miami(-3) at Washington —- 43.5 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Carolina(-3) at Jacksonville —- 41 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Seattle(-3.5) at St. Louis —- 43 (o/u)
    4:05pm EST: New Orleans at Arizona(-2.5) —- 37 (o/u)
    4:05pm EST: Detroit at San Diego(-2.5) —- 46 (o/u)
    4:25pm EST: Tennessee at Tampa Bay(-3) —- 42 (o/u)
    4:25pm EST: Cincinnati(-3.5) at Oakland —- 44 (o/u)
    4:25pm EST: Baltimore at Denver(-4) —- 51 (o/u)
    8:30pm EST: NY Giants at Dallas(-5) —- 51.5 (o/u)

Monday, 9/14
    7:10pm EST: Philadelphia (-1) at Atlanta —- 53.5 (o/u)
    10:20pm EST: Minnesota(-1) at San Francisco —- 41.5 (o/u)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bertminatti

@ohiofox said...

I need some help with another tourney where I’m in 3rd with a Flex going tonight ($4900 left DK). I need 15 points to get to first and then hope noboby can jump ahead. Here’s my options:

Charles Johnson
    Tevin Coleman
    Devonta Freeman (hammy and back up to Tevin so doubt it’s an option)
    Reggie Bush
    Ryan Matthews
    Zach Ertz (groin?)
    Kyle Rudolph
    Darren Sproles

Definitely play Kendall Hunter :)

• KingEric

@ohiofox said...

I’m looking for as many opinions as possible to help make a decision I can live with regardless of outcome. Thanks

I understand many people suggested Tevin Coleman, and he is a good pick out of that bunch. I personally believe Charles Johnson is the better option for a few reasons.

1. 49ers passing D is basically non-existent and as much as I think Vikings’ game plan will include a lot of Peterson running, the front seven for 49ers is solid, very solid.

2. I feel like Minnesota will be behind so they will have to toss it and Charles Johnson is your man, he is the clear #1 receiver for the Vikings. Only threat is Rudolph, but I just don’t see it.

3. I could be wrong on this since I can’t find my source, but i’m pretty sure Charles Johnson is the punt returner, so you got that upside for a TD.

My 5 cents, but good luck man, hope you get a nice pay day. Dez Bryant and Beckam JR. crushed my hopes last night.

• JSteele

The 49ers front seven is not solid at all. The entire d basically retired…

• KingEric

@JSteele said...

The 49ers front seven is not solid at all. The entire d basically retired…

They are ranked 4th in the league against the run… We shall find out tonight, haha!

• Capone1233

@KingEric said...

I understand many people suggested Tevin Coleman, and he is a good pick out of that bunch. I personally believe Charles Johnson is the better option for a few reasons.

1. 49ers passing D is basically non-existent and as much as I think Vikings’ game plan will include a lot of Peterson running, the front seven for 49ers is solid, very solid.

2. I feel like Minnesota will be behind so they will have to toss it and Charles Johnson is your man, he is the clear #1 receiver for the Vikings. Only threat is Rudolph, but I just don’t see it.

3. I could be wrong on this since I can’t find my source, but i’m pretty sure Charles Johnson is the punt returner, so you got that upside for a TD.

My 5 cents, but good luck man, hope you get a nice pay day. Dez Bryant and Beckam JR. crushed my hopes last night.

Charles Johnson is not the punt returner for Vikes. Sherels or Diggs are. Patterson returns kicks.

• impurityz

@KingEric said...

They are ranked 4th in the league against the run… We shall find out tonight, haha!

If you are basing this off last year, I have some bad news.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Capone1233 said...

Charles Johnson is not the punt returner for Vikes. Sherels or Diggs are. Patterson returns kicks.

Where do you put Wallace King? Isn’t he the number 1

• aafritz13

I have 3 line ups still in the MM, all with over 75 right now… I still got 4 players going on all 3. QB, RB and 2 WR. Cash is not an issue should I go with chalk and start Sam, Jordan, Demarcus and Julio? Thats how it was set originally…. I was thinking of playing with 1 and going bridgewater, AP, Julio and Jordan…. Any suggestions?

• Steroid

Don’t sleep on Teddy and Colin

• aafritz13

I just really think the PHI/ATL game is going to be a shootout. Oh well. I changed things up and went with a mixture on all 3. GL Me

• Capone1233

i stacked the 9ers for the hell of it. Kapernick is 4-0 on Monday nights and last game he threw for 344 yards and 3TD or something. Being a Vikes fan, i just have a very bad feeling they will crap the bad tonight.

• jwayne1976

Ryan/Demarco, Bradford/Demarco or Bradford/Matthews?

• KingEric

@slpanthers24 said...

Where do you put Wallace King? Isn’t he the number 1

Personally, I got Wallace in 1 lineup out of 10, call me crazy but my other combos are better to me than running Wallace who only realistically will catch bombs imo. I like Charles Johnson way better than Wallace, I have my reasons for this but not willing to share as to why. Do your research :)

All I can say is to win a GPP on the Monday slate only, you’ll need some #3 WR or a vulture TD to win. A few guys can do this for you.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@KingEric said...

Personally, I got Wallace in 1 lineup out of 10, call me crazy but my other combos are better to me than running Wallace who only realistically will catch bombs imo. I like Charles Johnson way better than Wallace, I have my reasons for this but not willing to share as to why. Do your research :)

All I can say is to win a GPP on the Monday slate only, you’ll need some #3 WR or a vulture TD to win. A few guys can do this for you.

LOL. I have done my research my man. Just think you are not quite putting enough into Wallace. It’s not like Johnson is a proven stud. I don’t like either to be honest.

• KingEric

@slpanthers24 said...

LOL. I have done my research my man. Just think you are not quite putting enough into Wallace. It’s not like Johnson is a proven stud. I don’t like either to be honest.

Like I said, I have my reasons for not picking Wallace, but those are for me to know and for you to find out :)

• Steroid

Who or What is a Torrey Smith?

• BmoreClutch

@deerosa said...

Which TE and DEF should I go with ?

Can’t pull the trigger on this one and its been changing for the past hour.

Also Have Sproles locked in for tonite.

I like Tamme and the Vikings D

• SkeletonCrew13

All the other chalk plays have shat the bed…

…will Peterson do the same?

I can take Peterson, Matthews, Murray or sub either hyde/coleman and then run J Jones.
    I honestly cannot decide.

• rome9bc

How do these Monday slates usually go down this my first year for NFL DFS

• swaggyk41

Where do yall think the money will end up in the milly maker on Dk?

• Steroid

Eagles / Falcons will end up being a 3-0 game.

• julieduke33

@rome9bc said...

How do these Monday slates usually go down this my first year for NFL DFS

Well this is differnt cuz of 2 games and one with a high projected total..so will be lot more points and players going tonight than usual

• cy1985

I have 75 points among 4 players in a SNF/MNF set on DK. I’m 47 points out of first. My 5 players left are a major RB, two major wrs, a TE and a defense.

Can I win? Make top 10?

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

All my cash games coming down to Bradford/Julio on DK and Murray/Julio on FD. Just barely out of the money in everything.

• crazypaul

Here’s my situation. I am in a 6 man private with some friends on DK and about 35 points behind 1st place. The guy in 1st has 1 WR left to play and almost 10K in salary unplayed so I can guess he’s using Julio. 2nd place has 3 left to play, QB/WR/Flex. I know he’s not using Julio because he mentioned he liked the eagles, so I think he’s using Bradford/Matthews and a cheap flex.

I also have a QB/WR/Flex left to play and am currently using Bradford/Matthews/Murray. Since I know 2nd place is using 2 of the 3 players I am, should I switch it up to Ryan/Julio/Hankerson or Sproles to pass the guy in 2nd and keep pace with the guy in 1st? Ive never used late swap as a strategy before because I normally dont play private leagues. Thanks for any advice.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.