NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 9/10
    8:30pm EST: Pittsburgh at New England(-3) —- 48.5 (o/u)

Sunday, 9/13
    1:00pm EST: Green Bay(-6.5) at Chicago —- 50.5 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Kansas City at Houston(-1) —- 41 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Cleveland at NY Jets(-3) —- 40.5 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Indianapolis(-2.5) at Buffalo —- 46.5 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Miami(-3) at Washington —- 43.5 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Carolina(-3) at Jacksonville —- 41 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Seattle(-3.5) at St. Louis —- 43 (o/u)
    4:05pm EST: New Orleans at Arizona(-2.5) —- 37 (o/u)
    4:05pm EST: Detroit at San Diego(-2.5) —- 46 (o/u)
    4:25pm EST: Tennessee at Tampa Bay(-3) —- 42 (o/u)
    4:25pm EST: Cincinnati(-3.5) at Oakland —- 44 (o/u)
    4:25pm EST: Baltimore at Denver(-4) —- 51 (o/u)
    8:30pm EST: NY Giants at Dallas(-5) —- 51.5 (o/u)

Monday, 9/14
    7:10pm EST: Philadelphia (-1) at Atlanta —- 53.5 (o/u)
    10:20pm EST: Minnesota(-1) at San Francisco —- 41.5 (o/u)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• wrickrd

Advice: I’m on 161.75 points on DK Milly Maker with RB and WR left to play tonight. I have Matthews and Murray going. Best bet to stand pat or swap one out for someone in the late game? I feel like standing pat and riding out the final game is the right thing to do.

I know my guys are going to be high% owned but it doesn’t look like a lot of guys in front of me have full 120 PMR (i could be wrong about that).

I’m new to Football DFS so I just want to make sure I make the best decision. The poker player in me says I have a good hand.

• SkeletonCrew13

@wrickrd said...

Advice: I’m on 161.75 points on DK Milly Maker with RB and WR left to play tonight. I have Matthews and Murray going. Best bet to stand pat or swap one out for someone in the late game? I feel like standing pat and riding out the final game is the right thing to do.

I know my guys are going to be high% owned but it doesn’t look like a lot of guys in front of me have full 120 PMR (i could be wrong about that).

I’m new to Football DFS so I just want to make sure I make the best decision. The poker player in me says I have a good hand.

Change it because I am behind you and I am standing pat with my same choices.

• cy1985

@wrickrd said...

No doubt ride it out. By changing your lineup, you could very well get less points and then lose money.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@wrickrd said...

don’t overthink it…

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

@wrickrd said...

I assume you mean Jordan Matthews and Murray, both of which are going to be very high owned and are somewhat negatively correlated (when Murray touches the ball, Matthews doesn’t). You’re 50 points out of first, and it’s harder for you to get there with people on the same team (and you can’t get there at all if people in front of you have one of them).

If it were me, I’d be splitting them up to players on different teams just to maximize my ceiling. Peterson/Agholar if you could swing that.

• bjk121

Trying to decide between Murray/JJones and AP/Mathews. Feel like Murray/Jones will be a much more popular combo, but don’t have a great feel for AP’s ownership level.

• Steroid

Amazing, it’s like Matt Ryan doesn’t even exist?

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

@Steroid said...

Amazing, it’s like Matt Ryan doesn’t even exist?

Matt Ryan kinda exists. Colin Kaepernick straight up does not exist.

• jdtrey22

RG Overall Ranking

@wrickrd said...

if your goal is to make money and u want a nice score stand pat, if u want to win and don’t care where u finish switch it, but top 10 is nice and that’s in play if u stand pat, you won’t win but top 5 would still be in play

• wrickrd

That’s what I’m leaning for. My gut says letting it ride is the right thing to do. I can’t even fathom Top 10 being in play. It doesn’t compute.

Thanks for the advice guys. I appreciate it. Gonna be a long night.

• jdtrey22

RG Overall Ranking

@wrickrd said...

That’s what I’m leaning for. My gut says letting it ride is the right thing to do. I can’t even fathom Top 10 being in play. It doesn’t compute.

Thanks for the advice guys. I appreciate it. Gonna be a long night.

AP,Ahgolar is ballsy but that’s your pivot if u want it, and it could out score a good amount of the time

• stephens2711

@crazypaul said...

Here’s my situation. I am in a 6 man private with some friends on DK and about 35 points behind 1st place. The guy in 1st has 1 WR left to play and almost 10K in salary unplayed so I can guess he’s using Julio. 2nd place has 3 left to play, QB/WR/Flex. I know he’s not using Julio because he mentioned he liked the eagles, so I think he’s using Bradford/Matthews and a cheap flex.

I also have a QB/WR/Flex left to play and am currently using Bradford/Matthews/Murray. Since I know 2nd place is using 2 of the 3 players I am, should I switch it up to Ryan/Julio/Hankerson or Sproles to pass the guy in 2nd and keep pace with the guy in 1st? Ive never used late swap as a strategy before because I normally dont play private leagues. Thanks for any advice.

Your friend likes the Eagles so he won’t play Julio?

Depending on the meaning of “like” here…The Eagles are my favorite team, I think the Eagles are going to win and cover the spread tonight. You best believe I am all over Julio though and expecting him to torch our D.

• Hoss_Man

I have RB open for tonight. AP or Murray? Yahoo .5 PPR makes me lean Murray but San Fran run D could get lit up.

• rosslive99

I’ve got two tickets in the DK Milly Maker one at 127 points with Bradford/Matthews and one at 106 with Bradford, AP and Julio. Don’t play Daily very much so just trying to get a feel for how good of a position is that to be in with the scoring where it currently sits and the ownership levels of those guys?

• tradingchad

TE tonight?

• Genghis_Khan

Don’t know if this has been reported here yet, but according to Eagles reporter Eliot Shorr-Parks via Twitter, “If everything goes well pregame with Zach Ertz, the plan is for him to be active.” So there goes my balls-out gamble/punt on Celek on FD.

But the question remains with what to do on DK. Do I downgrade from a premium player to upgrade from Celek to Ertz/Rupolh/other, or hope Ertz is limited and Celek still gets a little action? I’d hate to have to lose an AP or Murray or Julio for a f’ing Tight End, but a goose-egg on Celek would kill me.

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

@Genghis_Khan said...

Don’t know if this has been reported here yet, but according to Eagles reporter Eliot Shorr-Parks via Twitter, “If everything goes well pregame with Zach Ertz, the plan is for him to be active.” So there goes my balls-out gamble/punt on Celek on FD.

But the question remains with what to do on DK. Do I downgrade from a premium player to upgrade from Celek to Ertz/Rupolh/other, or hope Ertz is limited and Celek still gets a little action? I’d hate to have to lose an AP or Murray or Julio for a f’ing Tight End, but a goose-egg on Celek would kill me.

Just because Ertz is going to dress, doesn’t mean he is going to play or get the bulk of the playing time. Celek isn’t a “balls-out gamble/punt,” he’s chalk. Ertz is the gamble.

• dame2

I have AP and Agholor left on my DK milly. Im sitting at 129.00pts. Should i stand pat or switch it up?

• Genghis_Khan

Fair enough, though Celek was a bit of a gamble on the Thurday fanduel slate, when less was known about Ertz’ status.

• DMoCTTA

Hey guys GPP …should I play Matthews, AP, or Murray (DK so GPP)? I need about 42.7 points (I still have Bradford + Julio + Agholor + the one guy of my choice) to cash in the GPP..

• tonytone1908

@Genghis_Khan said...

Fair enough, though Celek was a bit of a gamble on the Thurday fanduel slate, when less was known about Ertz’ status.

Actually Thursday slate probably would make celek the gamble since most were on gronk I’m sure. He’d still need a nice game to match up value wise.

• ohiofox

@bertminatti said...

Definitely play Kendall Hunter :)

LOL. Well played!!!

I like the sense of humor bertminatti. If I can’t make the jump over you, then I hope nobody else can either. I went a little ways down the list, but didn’t put too much into the what ifs scenarios since people could still have 4 or 5 people playing tonight. I’m mad I didn’t have this lineup as one of my milly entries. :(

Good luck to you and I mean it. (at least let me leap frog your 2nd place entry) :D

• e4e5nf3nc6

RG Overall Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

After Boldin and Smith does anyone have a clue which WR plays the most for San Fran? I am digging around and cant find anything. Looks like its between Patton and Ellington. And I know they arent great and wont get many snaps but I like to dig deep for 100k+entry 2 game slates.

• StephenC333

Eagles prob going to win like 40-14 just like titans vs bucs game.

• JSteele

I expect Vernon Davis to have a nice game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.