NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 9/10
    8:30pm EST: Pittsburgh at New England(-3) —- 48.5 (o/u)

Sunday, 9/13
    1:00pm EST: Green Bay(-6.5) at Chicago —- 50.5 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Kansas City at Houston(-1) —- 41 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Cleveland at NY Jets(-3) —- 40.5 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Indianapolis(-2.5) at Buffalo —- 46.5 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Miami(-3) at Washington —- 43.5 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Carolina(-3) at Jacksonville —- 41 (o/u)
    1:00pm EST: Seattle(-3.5) at St. Louis —- 43 (o/u)
    4:05pm EST: New Orleans at Arizona(-2.5) —- 37 (o/u)
    4:05pm EST: Detroit at San Diego(-2.5) —- 46 (o/u)
    4:25pm EST: Tennessee at Tampa Bay(-3) —- 42 (o/u)
    4:25pm EST: Cincinnati(-3.5) at Oakland —- 44 (o/u)
    4:25pm EST: Baltimore at Denver(-4) —- 51 (o/u)
    8:30pm EST: NY Giants at Dallas(-5) —- 51.5 (o/u)

Monday, 9/14
    7:10pm EST: Philadelphia (-1) at Atlanta —- 53.5 (o/u)
    10:20pm EST: Minnesota(-1) at San Francisco —- 41.5 (o/u)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Mindofigor

You should thank reggie bush for getting injured, giving hyde all the usage.

Fuck, I love nfl dfs…. made 1k by doing nothing but picking a few players :)

• Olhausen

Congrats to cjs5555 on his big win. Not many people more deserving then him.

• Mindofigor

@Olhausen said...

Congrats to cjs5555 on his big win. Not many people more deserving then him.

+1, a true grinder.. can we all agree nfl >> mlb?

Special shoutout to FanFooBaa… dude won like 7.5k in MM also..

• makeitra1n

@cjs5555 said...

thank you everyone… and super congrats to the guy who won

God bless you man

• TheFFOracle

For the most part, you just got unlucky. If it wasn’t for the Thursday contests, I wouldn’t have made much this week.

• ElSlappo

DK Hail Mary – I led going into Monday night, 2 guys ended up squeaking by me (thanks to Julio and Hyde), I ended up in 3rd by less than 2 points. Still my best DFS haul ever, so I’ll take it :)

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@ElSlappo said...

DK Hail Mary – I led going into Monday night, 2 guys ended up squeaking by me (thanks to Julio and Hyde), I ended up in 3rd by less than 2 points. Still my best DFS haul ever, so I’ll take it :)

Nice job. Congrats

Was glad to wake up see AP didn’t do anything. All my winnings held so I got about a 50% return on DK and finished on the plus side for fd. Not great for fd but it’s not losing. Onto week 2.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@kbarnhill7523 said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/12671/contests/12671-14606533/entries/213927453/scoring… 2nd in the FFBWC ticket tourney

https://www.fanduel.com/games/12671/contests/12671-14088895/entries/210507390/scoring…. 3rd in the $2 Snap

https://www.fanduel.com/games/12671/contests/12671-13765945/entries/210503863/scoring… 6th in the $5 Rush

Overall with all my lineups it was a $20k night… not as high as the DK MM, but huuuuuuuge for me. Thanks for all the help here RG!

Nice hit! Congrats!

• wrickrd

Staying pat worked out for me. Ended up with $1500 in the Milly and a little over $100 in smaller tournaments. Learned a lot too. This forum was a huge help over the weekend. Thanks for all the smart folks posting on here.

• ElSlappo

@yountingly said...

Nice job. Congrats

Was glad to wake up see AP didn’t do anything. All my winnings held so I got about a 50% return on DK and finished on the plus side for fd. Not great for fd but it’s not losing. Onto week 2.

Thanks – I missed out on a whole lot more by not putting that LU into the other GPPs – I almost always put all my LU’s into at least 3-4 GPPs at different price levels but for some reason this particular LU and about 3 others (out of 20+) I only put into the Hail Mary. It wasn’t frugality as I was chasing overlay and adding funds to other sites all morning Sunday. Just a brain fart I guess.

Lesson learned – make sure you put all your LU’s into all the GPP’s you are playing!

• SkeletonCrew13

My 50$ double up hit for 190.5 points. I wish I had played it in all my games. would have won more than the $100.00

• rox1731

First time ever playing DFS. Entered three 50/50 contests and the $750K Sun NFL Kickoff. Won in 3/4 contests totaling $47! (Yes I realize that’s a small number but still excited…)

First timer’s luck but now I’m hooked!

Big thanks to RotoGrinders for all the resources and tools available!

• planetbeyond

Had a solid weekend but it’s frustrating finishing in the top 1/10th of 1% in the $1 Million Rush and only winning $200. Would love to see flatter payouts. In fairness though, I probably wouldn’t be complaing if I had finished in the top 5.

• mellofellowsu

My worst weekend ever, by far. 70 lineups all out of the money. Humbling experience.

Nowhere to go but up from here.

• IronMonkey415

Lost all 15+ contest on FanDuel.

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

100% ROI on DK but only 10% on FD thanks to my horrible FD tournament performance. Cash game lineup dominated and then every tournament lineup I made was garbage. Too many tight ends going off that I had low exposure to.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@wrickrd said...

Staying pat worked out for me. Ended up with $1500 in the Milly and a little over $100 in smaller tournaments. Learned a lot too. This forum was a huge help over the weekend. Thanks for all the smart folks posting on here.

Glad you did get those 40+ pts from Murray+Matthews.

• fightingjohn

Awesome 1st week of the NFL. No way I thought I would finish in spot #182 in the FanDuel Milly Maker. I was up to #50th before Phily decided to play ball

• jcleary1

Hill/Ivory combo saved me on Fanduel. Surprised at how low owned they were; I figured they’d be close to 20%. Overall positive week on the toughest one of the year!

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Hey Grinders!

We are locking up this thread, please comment in our new weekly recap thread that can be found here:

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/nfl-week-1-recap-thread-826387

Thanks and good luck in week 2!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).