1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Jacksonville ( 1 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at San Diego ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 13 ) at Arizona ( -13 ) —- T: 48
    8:30 PM EST : Seattle ( 7 ) at New England ( -7 ) —- T: —

Monday, November 14th
    8:30 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) at NY Giants ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dewoc19

Taking Demarco Murray out was a huge mistake, I knew I should have just gone with my guy

• osuryanf

I apologize for asking why Winston was so low owned earlier… I now see why

• cmt56ss

@cmt56ss said...

Delanie Walker is beating so far.

Yes, I’m quoting myself, he almost has 100 receiving yards in the 1st quarter!

• Linsanity88

Well, Aaron Rodgers should be throwing plenty the rest of this game…

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Mariota at least got one…

• WisconFan1986

Why is the TD not counting against the LA D?

• skankinmat

Cutler with a terrible throw to an open Alshon in the end zone

• CleverGroom

@osuryanf said...

I apologize for asking why Winston was so low owned earlier… I now see why

That’s quite alright.

I just want to know why this Mike Evans bum is in all my lineups for some reason. Not sure who’s responsible for that.

• cy1985

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

This league is freaking stupid, I don’t know why I even bother….
    It’s nearly impossible to predict what mediocre-to-shitty players and coaches are going to do…and it feels like that’s what about 80% of the league is.
    It seems especially worthless if you’re someone like myself that attempts to make a single lineup per site/slate.

My guys playing at the moment haven’t gotten off to great starts, but I’m typing this now because even if they turn things around and I have a good day, I still believe the above to be true.

If you aren’t playing at least 5-6 entries in a GPP, you are gonna have a real challenge. The key is to have some variety.

• branches882

Cutler looks terrible. I was excited about the uptick in throws he would be making in this game. Now, each throw scares me.

• JNeal916

TD Cam!! Wish I would have went 50% Cam 50% Mariota, but I didn’t have the balls, had to throw Brees and Ben in there.

• awilson45

could go for a michael thomas 60 yd td right about now

• JNeal916

@cy1985 said...

If you aren’t playing at least 5-6 entries in a GPP, you are gonna have a real challenge. The key is to have some variety.

True, even on a small bankroll you can enter a couple lineups into the $1-$3 tournaments. You need a tight core of players but you need to vary your exposure.

• branches882

fumble. cutler. triple double today in turnovers?

• cmt56ss

If nothing else, my pivot off Cutler was to Mariota was my call of the week.

• CleverGroom

“On pace numbers are dumb, but after one quarter in Tennessee, Titans are on pace for 924 yards off offense. Packers on pace for 104.” – Alex Gelhar

• longr12

Bell/gordon or zeke/ajayi

• TimmerRC

OMG Cutler.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I only took Sproles in one of my lineups, but right now that seems like one too many.

• JNeal916

I know a lot of big time guys were on Cutler, and hindsight is 20-20, but how the hell does anyone actually have the guts to click on his name? He’s pure trash, and he always will be.

• CleverGroom

@cmt56ss said...

If nothing else, my pivot off Cutler was to Mariota was my call of the week.

I just hope they continue to let him throw the TDs from here on out. If that’s okay with the running backs room.

• osuryanf

Cutler lol

• cmt56ss

I could use the Winston-to-Evans connection to start doing some work here.

• CleverGroom

@JNeal916 said...

I know a lot of big time guys were on Cutler, and hindsight is 20-20, but how the hell does anyone actually have the guts to click on his name? He’s pure trash, and he always will be.

The thing you must understand with Smokin’ Joe is that he has a game or two each year where he looks great. Often it’s in primetime. You’ll think it’s safe to climb aboard after that, but it never is.

Never.

• chris1485

Cutler is a bag of dicks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).