1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Jacksonville ( 1 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at San Diego ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -2.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 13 ) at Arizona ( -13 ) —- T: 48
    8:30 PM EST : Seattle ( 7 ) at New England ( -7 ) —- T: —

Monday, November 14th
    8:30 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) at NY Giants ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• reids20

@qrkid said...

preface this with I am total crap at this dfs thing.

Can you share who you think are good RB options in the 6k range? DJ is a no brainer even for me. I only looked very quickly and all that sorta stuck out in that range was lamar miller.

I think Jordan Howard is a great play and Ajayi even though he’s 7,000. Forte and Ingram i think are also good plays this week that will go a little overlooked b/c of their opponent. Forte has been very involved in the game plan the past 3 weeks and Ingram showed he’s not ready to lose the starting rb position and should still get goal line carries as well. Hightower will take some of his carries, but Denver has shown they can get run on. Just gotta hope he doesn’t lose a fumble.

• lotusbomb

half the season is over and there are teams I will refuse to touch from now on in cash. can’t trust osweiler to get his receivers the ball even in a great matchup. lamar miller is rosterable but no one else from that team for me. detroit even though their secondary is bad have found a way to muk up the game and keep the score relatively low multiple times now. recievers going against them are not a must play unless the quarterback is actually good with at least average pass protection.

the browns actually aren’t all that bad in rush defense, but it doesn’t hold up over the course of a game and the secondary is young and takes horrible angles. runs that should only go for 20-30 yards turn into long touchdowns. if a runningback has a reliable workload against them, roster them it’s a free square. they are also horrible against tightends.

charger’s games are targets for me now, if the opposing defense is average to bad they are going to score, they managed to force the conservative titans to open up the playbook.

I don’t care how much it costs at least one lineup of mine is going to have jay ayjahi, melvin gordon and david johnson

• krighton

is McCoy a Decoy this evening

• reids20

@krighton said...

is McCoy a Decoy this evening

If McCoy plays tonight you cannot use a RB as a Decoy, if he plays he will be in there to run and catch. If he is not good to go then Gillisee will be in.

• Davey224

@lotusbomb said...

half the season is over and there are teams I will refuse to touch from now on in cash. can’t trust osweiler to get his receivers the ball even in a great matchup. lamar miller is rosterable but no one else from that team for me. detroit even though their secondary is bad have found a way to muk up the game and keep the score relatively low multiple times now. recievers going against them are not a must play unless the quarterback is actually good with at least average pass protection.

the browns actually aren’t all that bad in rush defense, but it doesn’t hold up over the course of a game and the secondary is young and takes horrible angles. runs that should only go for 20-30 yards turn into long touchdowns. if a runningback has a reliable workload against them, roster them it’s a free square. they are also horrible against tightends.

charger’s games are targets for me now, if the opposing defense is average to bad they are going to score, they managed to force the conservative titans to open up the playbook.

I don’t care how much it costs at least one lineup of mine is going to have jay ayjahi, melvin gordon and david johnson

Dude, I am 100% with you and I said this myself yesterday after being burned by Landry. I am done rostering WR’s on teams with absolute shit for QB’s. Tannehill blows and as such I am done with any Miami WR’s. Oshitwieler and Bortles on that list too. If I miss a few weekends with these guys, oh well. I’ll take my chances with teams that actually have talent at QB.

And I agree, my RB pool is going to be the same every week regardless of matchup from now on. This chasing numbers shit is getting old. The solid RB’s have made themselves known and it’s not hard to guess the RB value every week. I mean DuJuan f’ing Harris saved some lineups for me last weekend where Jarvis Landry put up 4pts. Anything can happen any day in the NFL, but it’s anybody’s guess when these garbage teams #3 WR will go off.

• Yacht67

@BIF said...

Just for this week
    They are still offering Milly Maker satellites for $20 tickets so it’ll be back a week later.

They usually do 1 or 2 weird things a season – this year they had that crazy GPP in Week 1 with over 1M entries and now this week they have a $4, $44 and $444 entry mid season GPP’s.

ty

• Yacht67

Todd Gurley, Jay cutler, Alshon jeffery, Gronk

• cmt56ss

@BIF said...

Just for this week
    They are still offering Milly Maker satellites for $20 tickets so it’ll be back a week later.

They usually do 1 or 2 weird things a season – this year they had that crazy GPP in Week 1 with over 1M entries and now this week they have a $4, $44 and $444 entry mid season GPP’s.

BIF, they still have the Milly Maker, but it is a $444 buy-in. The field is only 12,500 deep…..

I can’t beat 63,325 people for the MM on a weekly basis, but maybe I can beat 12,500??? Anyways, I’m not a big bank roll player, but I ponied up this week….. I’m taking a planned week off (or so my intention goes) for week 11 as I got a busy weekend planned, so I figured I’ll play more money this week that I’m just as likely to lose next week.

• BIF

@cmt56ss said...

BIF, they still have the Milly Maker, but it is a $444 buy-in. The field is only 12,500 deep…..

I can’t beat 63,325 people for the MM on a weekly basis, but maybe I can beat 12,500??? Anyways, I’m not a big bank roll player, but I ponied up this week….. I’m taking a planned week off (or so my intention goes) for week 11 as I got a busy weekend planned, so I figured I’ll play more money this week that I’m just as likely to lose next week.

It’s not the $20 entry Milly Maker is what I was getting at and so was the original poster (I think) as he said he couldn’t find it so I assumed he was looking for the normal $20 entry Milly.

And the normal $20 entry Milly Maker is Not 63K people, it is over 200K people – this week was 231K

Good luck this week. I’m playing in it too

• Richebee

All In on Brady/Gronk/Edelman/Baldwin stack

• ASitar

Mike Evans is the WR to build around this week. Looks like with the RBs (aside from Blount) in good matchups you will have to find value in cheap WRs. I like John Brown and Crowder or Garçon. Inman is also intriguing. TEs I’m targeting are Gronk and Delanie Walker. St. Louis D in most of my LUs.

• Dadeano860

@ASitar said...

St. Louis D in most of my LUs.

St. Louis? They are in LA if your talking about the Rams. I like Evans too if he clears the concussion protocol and Winston is at full strength

• budbrew

Yeah, it was a pretty shit game until “Tebow Time”! The first 55 minutes sucked then he did his last drive thing. A 20 yard run with time expired to win the game.

• CleverGroom

@lotusbomb said...

I agree with all of this, right down to the RB stud trifecta.

• CleverGroom

@Yacht67 said...

Todd Gurley, Jay cutler, Alshon jeffery, Gronk

Todd Gurley has had 15 or fewer carries in his last three games. He’s been fairly efficient, but that doesn’t count for anything in DFS if you’re not getting much work. The Jets are great against RBs. This is the lowest total of the week—at 39.5, it’s actually the lowest I’ve ever seen! LA’s good against the run too, and NYJ is still going to have O line injuries. I won’t be playing any RBs in this game.

The Bears defense has actually been playing quite well. Perhaps more to the point, TB’s run game has been an utter catastrophe, with everybody who’s carried the rock going down with injuries. Muscle Hamster still isn’t practicing.

All of this means that I have early concerns about Mike Evans, but it extends to Cutler and Jeffery as well. I’m not sure they’ll be asked to do enough in this game. I think I like Howard here, and I may take Evans, but that’s about it. Cutler and Jeffery looked atrocious together in their last game. Cutler threw perfect strikes that bounced off Alshon’s head twice. Twice! I don’t consider Alshon an elite receiver at this point. He’s on pace for 72/1,166/2. 11.2 DK points per game.

Gronk has potential. The way Seattle was tackling tonight, he could just truck half their secondary into the end zone on a screen. I think this might be a naked Brady week for me, but if I’m adding guys, it’s probably White, Gronk, Bennett, or whoever I decide most resembles Robert Woods. 162 yards for Robert Woods, in Seattle? Pull the other one; it’s got bells on.

• CleverGroom

@ASitar said...

Mike Evans is the WR to build around this week. Looks like with the RBs (aside from Blount) in good matchups you will have to find value in cheap WRs. I like John Brown and Crowder or Garçon. Inman is also intriguing. TEs I’m targeting are Gronk and Delanie Walker. St. Louis D in most of my LUs.

Don’t like John Brown, because David Johnson is going to obviate his role. I don’t feel like I have a frame of reference for the sort of carnage that DJ can inflict upon the 49ers at home, with an actual quarterback to keep the defense honest.

Let’s not get carried away and start picking on the Vikings here. Let’s also not forget that Golden Tate was always a good player, until his mysterious absence early this year, and that Crowder probably isn’t as good and Garçon’s washed up. Kirk Cousins certainly isn’t Matt Stafford. I might be able to get onboard with the Crowder pick as a contrarian flier in the event that DJax is out or limited (limited to a decoy role might be better than out), but that’s as far as I’d go.

Inman doesn’t jump off the page to me. From the Chargers, I’d rather play Tyrell, Gordon, and Gates or Henry. Gates is what, 3 TDs away from the record now? #narrativestreet

Gronk is Gronk. I’m leaning towards some Gronk and some Bennett leverage.

Delanie’s…okay. I’ll be interested to see how his practices go with the groin issue. He’s in that weird interstitial space where you’re paying up a bit for a TE whose usage is high, but not super efficient. I’m not excited about him yet.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I like LA DST. Other frontrunners are Ravens in full slate, Falcons if Trufant magically heals, Texans because Blake Bortles, Chargers, Cardinals, Chiefs, and…what’s this…could it be…the New Orleans Saints?!

I’m gonna have to workshop that one, but do me a favor and think about it. They’re getting healthier. 1 INT, 3 DFRs, 1 sack for 9 points against SF on the road. Who wants to bet that the Coors Field of the NFL craps out this week, and the Saints ride the Broncos like Marquette King?

• mike42

He doesn’t like being called muscle hamster which makes you want to call him muscle hamster even more.

I’m a bears fan and it is impossible to gauge which team is going to show up or what their game plan is going to be, its a john fox thing.

• CleverGroom

@mike42 said...

its a john fox thing.

That’s another good reason not to play a Chicago Bear.

• CleverGroom

I’m just going to leave this here while you think about whether I’m a lunatic for suggesting that we play the Saints DST.

• IronMonkey415

Is Flacco elite?

• CleverGroom

Let’s get one thing straight: WR looks like butt this week. So far I think the implied task is to pay up at RB, TE, possibly QB, and then mostly punt WR slots. Also, how weird is it that I want to pay up at RB but still have very little interest in Bell? Hard to take him over DJ, Elliott, Ajayi, Ingram, or MG3. So wild when basically everybody who just went off is right back into a good to great matchup. If your plan is to differentiate at RB, good luck.

The good news at WR is that I’m not going to be trying to talk anybody off AB this week. That guy’s still at $8,900 on DK, and Mo Claiborne and Barry Church are still broken. Should pair decently with Rogers or Coates if you’re doing a Big Ben stack.

• Dadeano860

@CleverGroom said...

The good news at WR is that I’m not going to be trying to talk anybody off AB this week. That guy’s still at $8,900 on DK, and Mo Claiborne and Barry Church are still broken. Should pair decently with Rogers or Coates if you’re doing a Big Ben stack.

Hey dude. Did you win the Milly last week? All your input was right on. Should’ve listened to you about West. AB was fine for me in cash but admittedly lucky garbage time scoring. I don’t know what to make of the Steelers this week. AB’s comments were concerning, he’s frustrated with the double teams. Maybe Eli Rogers is in line for another big game. Coates has never been reliable his whole NFL and Auburn career

• KillaChap

I’m starting my lineups with Brady, Donk and DJ. Scrubs at WR and we’ll see what happens.

• Davey224

@IronMonkey415 said...

Is Flacco elite?

I hope he is on Thursday. I need him to outscore Wilsons 26pts.

• blacknight21

How do they pull the data together for the million maker review article every week. Do they just export to excel and use excel?
    If any one knows that info would be great thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).