1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -10.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 10.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 11.5 ) at LA Rams ( -11.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 2.5 ) at San Francisco ( -2.5 ) —- T: 42
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Denver ( 7.5 ) —- T: 46

Monday, 11/13
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 8 ) at Carolina ( -8 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Supanice

Clevergroom come back! Last week’s thread was useless without you!

My strategy this week is target the teams that have completely quit such as giants and bucs. Beathard/Hyde stack lets gooooooo

• Derfturf

I may go opposite and play giants dst, just wish they were sub 3k.

• miggs6876

Rams, Detroit, Dallas and Atl. looks juicy.

• johnfoster8

Vegas must think Garoppolo is playing by looks of the 9ers line

• infantryboys

@Supanice said...

Clevergroom come back! Last week’s thread was useless without you!

My strategy this week is target the teams that have completely quit such as giants and bucs. Beathard/Hyde stack lets gooooooo

I don’t think the Bucs have quit, I just think they were over rated coming into the season. I agree that it certainly appears that the Giants have quit on McAdoo and that he really looks to be clueless on how to deal with their free fall.

• chatmar

Tampa Bay has that HBO jinx. Lots of early injuries on defense and Winston is just playing bad this year. I heard some guys on the radio talking about the Giants this morning and they believe the problem rest with management and the drafts/trades they have done or not done over the past 3-4 years. OBJ was just good enough to compensate for many of the Giants failures. The days when a great Defense can take you to the Superbowl without a serviceable to good offense is over.

• JTreadway

First look.

No/Buf
    Shady and Thomas definitely in play. Thomas’ numbers on the road have been a TD catch short of a big game all season. Shady price always a factor but could go 30+ and your screwed you didn’t play him. Matthews could be a dart playing slot vs saints. Saints TE prices are too low.

GB/Chi
    WR’s in this are dirt cheap, could pay off big if anything gets going thru the air. Howard could be in line for 30 touches at a reasonable price. Looks like 3 yards and a cloud of dust football.

Cle/Det
    Stafford and his top options look playable. They need Golladay back though, he’s the red zone threat and they haven’t been converting withoit him. Duke Johnson in play. Throw a dart at CLE receivers, top price is 3,200. Target Lawson out of that secondary.

Pit/Ind
    Ben on the road but great mu. Bell could be a must play and go absolutely bonkers in this. Martavis Bryant upside at 3,900 has to be mentioned, big risk obviously. Not much to like for Indy, Hilton still mispriced but can’t like the mu enough to pull the trigger. Maybe Mack? Not a fan of Doyle as the price continues to climb.

Lac/Jax
    Gordon could be a great play here. Benjamin out of the slot is worth a look at the price. Hard to tell where Hayward goes? Bortles always in play at the price as he can randomly have a big day and it’s mu independent, can’t really figure that guy out. Westbrook/Cole could be worth a look.

NYJ/TB
    Recency bias should keep the field off Martin at a great price/mu. McCown priced up but any receiver is worth a look. If a back for the Jets gets going he could crush value, good luck picking the right guy. I lean Forte. I’d stay away from Winston and his receivers but a case can be made.

Cin/Ten
    Dalton at 5,300, can he actually take advantage of a great mu? Keep an eye on Green after yesterday’s drama. Not sure I like Ten offense here, maybe Walker.

Min/Was
    Gotta like Min D here. Thompson is about all I see for Was. Rudolph and Mckinnon could be in play. If Norman stays outside on Theilen Diggs could be the play, hard to trust either unless you have an idea how Was plans to defend the two.

I’ll come back to 4pm games later.

• Supanice

@infantryboys said...

I don’t think the Bucs have quit, I just think they were over rated coming into the season. I agree that it certainly appears that the Giants have quit on McAdoo and that he really looks to be clueless on how to deal with their free fall.

Seems DK hasn’t added a quit-tax yet, I’m praying McAdoo doesn’t get fired mid week then the Giants show up to play. For cash I went 2 TE the past 3 weeks (swapped brissette/woods/ertz/doyle to russ/baldwin/burton/ivory yesterday morning) but this week seems like an easy 3 RB week. I always do better when I feel like pricing is tight, but this week a lot of RB seem to be cheap with a pretty easy path to the bonus and a TD. There is a good chance I go Beathard then bring it back with Shepard or Engram.

• thegeneral391

@infantryboys said...

maybe the Giants will play better after McAdodo gets fired. where’s his pink slip already

• jeffreybuckets

I believe Big Ben/AB is a thing vs. Indy. I remember researching last year. They absolutely go OFF on Indy.

• Mcdonacr

Gonna be stacking 3 combos

Big Ben & AB
    McCown & Anderson
    Ryan & Julio

• sox9

@chatmar said...

Tampa Bay has that HBO jinx. Lots of early injuries on defense and Winston is just playing bad this year. I heard some guys on the radio talking about the Giants this morning and they believe the problem rest with management and the drafts/trades they have done or not done over the past 3-4 years. OBJ was just good enough to compensate for many of the Giants failures. The days when a great Defense can take you to the Superbowl without a serviceable to good offense is over.

Winston is not a a good QB and Doug Martin has quit. But most of it is the injuries all season on DEF.

• geno

Big Ben AB LeVeon juju on that beat good for 30 each

• GoldStandard000

Jordy Nelson at 6.4K on Fanduel. Never seen him that low.

• bdub85

@jeffreybuckets said...

I believe Big Ben/AB is a thing vs. Indy. I remember researching last year. They absolutely go OFF on Indy.

Big Ben has bad away splits. Not sure if it will matter against Indy. Just something to think about.

• Supanice

@bdub85 said...

Big Ben has bad away splits. Not sure if it will matter against Indy. Just something to think about.

Gives you exposure to ab/juju without paying those insane prices though.

• Dunzor

@bdub85 said...

He’s been comparable home and away this year, plus this game is in the dome at Indy on the fast track, so I don’t care so much about the “bad away splits” narrative when you have that to offset

• ASitar

I’m def going to have a few Fitzmagic/Evans stacks on DK. Fitz is around the 4th or 5th cheapest QB, and although I don’t usually punt at QB this isn’t his first rodeo. Yes, I’m taking the chance at a 3 INT game but it’s GPP. I’ll probably also take Forte on the other side for only $4400 too Alex!

PS – Rudolph will be a top 3 scoring TE this week.

• Messiah717

Dallas should have another big day in Atlanta. Elliot’s hearing isn’t until Thursday and it’s doubtful a ruling about come down before Sunday. A Dak-Elliot stack for sure in that one.

• infantryboys

@Supanice said...

Seems DK hasn’t added a quit-tax yet, I’m praying McAdoo doesn’t get fired mid week then the Giants show up to play. For cash I went 2 TE the past 3 weeks (swapped brissette/woods/ertz/doyle to russ/baldwin/burton/ivory yesterday morning) but this week seems like an easy 3 RB week. I always do better when I feel like pricing is tight, but this week a lot of RB seem to be cheap with a pretty easy path to the bonus and a TD. There is a good chance I go Beathard then bring it back with Shepard or Engram.

On the Main in cash, I went two TE as well with Vernon Davis and Kelce. There was enough value at WR last night and tonight to allow me to go three RB on the full slate (which is what I prefer doing, ideally.) At first glance, pricing seems very fair with no one really standing out as “much too cheap,” like TY Hilton last week. Maybe Watkins, but I’ll see.

• KindGuy

Got killed last week for having 0% Hilton. I’ll probably fade again this week and just hope he doesn’t go off again.

• Dunzor

@elementasrat said...

Got killed last week for having 0% Hilton. I’ll probably fade again this week and just hope he doesn’t go off again.

I think a fade is perfectly fine this week, I also failed to take him last week since I thought his ownership would be too high, but last week he was going against a struggling defense and was super cheap, this week his price has gone back up and Pitt has one of the best defenses in the league so I don’t think he’ll be needed to win anything this week like he was last week

• gillio

All the AB this week. He’s killed the colts in his career

• gillio

Going either Goff or McCown at QB this week that’s it

• sox9

Jordy $5300, Benjamin $5100 Fuller 4700 Pryor 3500——That’s some interesting pricing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).