1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -10.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 10.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 11.5 ) at LA Rams ( -11.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 2.5 ) at San Francisco ( -2.5 ) —- T: 42
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Denver ( 7.5 ) —- T: 46

Monday, 11/13
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 8 ) at Carolina ( -8 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• htaneers

@mike42 said...

I used to mention Crowell and I apologize to anyone who I may have made dumber or poorer.

I got a potential sleeper that I forgot about when I was bashing Bears WR’s, D Inman. Totally forgot we traded for him but he is min priced and I got a feeling that coming off if the bye they take the training wheels off of Trubilisky a little bit. Also think teams just load up the box against Bears until further notice. Interesting GPP play and/or pivot off Humphries.

as a GB fan i think Kendall Wright has the best chance of the Bears WR of burning our secondary, not inman or the other guy that caught one big play last week (mcBride?)

• themouth1888

Sure it was McBride that caught a few passes Vs the Saints and looked decent

• jeffreybuckets

So I have projected Humphries at 7/70 @ 3.1k on DK for 14 points. Is that enough to slot him in for GPP’s?

• Messiah717

@gillio said...

100% agree with you. Had AP and Hilton 100% last week and that’ll be the same for Shep and Powell. Also add humphries as a free square at 3100

On DK I like the idea of two stud running backs, Sterling at a WR spot and then alternate in lineups between Powell and Humphries in the flex.

• htaneers

@Messiah717 said...

On DK I like the idea of two stud running backs, Sterling at a WR spot and then alternate in lineups between Powell and Humphries in the flex.

hm. i have 2 stud RB + Hyde, AJG and a GIants stack (Eli/Shep/King), King dropped a 2nd TD pass. dont wanna give up one of the backs for Powell/Humphries unless i find another mid or top WR I like

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I got to write some NFL analysis for a change. Go check it out guys when you have a moment. Any ideas for future “infograph” articles, I’d love to hear – we’re probably going to make this a weekly column.

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/nfl-defense-by-pass-direction-week-10-2175656

• Mikeallin

@MattyK1981 said...

Couple of important decisions to make for tonight’s game:

1) Who is getting the PP wet blanket coverage? For some reason I thought PP played deep and so would likely work to eliminate one of Lockett/Richardson, leaving Baldwin mostly alone in the slot. Is that accurate?

2) Fade AP for Rawls? I am quite sure most of the folks I am competing against who had the nuts on Monday night will be locking in AP for his touches and hoping for the best. Perhaps I should swing to Rawls to differentiate, or else play one each in different contests to hedge my outcomes?

Any insight would be appreciated as I want to make the most of my solid positioning on the M-Th slate.

Sounds like PP WONT be shadowing tonight…Baldwin wont see to much of PP in the slot and thus has best matchup. Lockett who also plays in the slot 1/3 of time is a sneaky play tonight(8 targets sunday) If and only If P Rich plays, who will draw PP the most… If P Rich however is out, than Lockett will see PP often

• deactivated204643

@thehazyone said...

I got to write some NFL analysis for a change. Go check it out guys when you have a moment. Any ideas for future “infograph” articles, I’d love to hear – we’re probably going to make this a weekly column.

Good stuff as always, Hazy. Thank you!

• 33BeRad

@thehazyone said...

That’s great! Nice work

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks guys! Hope it’s helpful.

• satori

Nice graph. Now only if I knew where the WRs lined up

• ghost3490

@thehazyone said...

Nice Hazy, thank you

• Supanice

Let’s all hope PP shadows Baldwin so all the Thurs-Mon lineups are dead in the water.

• heyfeefellskee

@Supanice said...

Let’s all hope PP shadows Baldwin so all the Thurs-Mon lineups are dead in the water.

PP would have to move into the slot.

• MaizenBrew

And there went Zeke officially

• Lp33

No love for prosise on the Monday-Thursday slate? Such a tough decision between ap Rawls and prosise. I wanna fade AP but what if he does get 20 carries and td. Someone help

• superstars92

Zeke just cost me my season long fantasy team. If he just served his suspension in weeks 1-6 I would have him for the playoffs, but now I don’t have him for R1 and R2 of the playoffs.

• deactivated204643

@Messiah717 said...

Eddie Powell better come through this week.

Haha, I like it. We should call all our off the board plays “Eddie”, as in “whose your Eddie this week?” Sounds more hopeful than “punt” or “flier”.

• bigmike14

Someone remind me why a Fitzmagic/Humphries/Brate stack is a bad idea this week.

• Messiah717

@bluebroker said...

Haha, I like it. We should call all our off the board plays “Eddie”, as in “whose your Eddie this week?” Sounds more hopeful than “punt” or “flier”.

YES!!!!! we need to make that a thing.

• bignish

@bigmike14 said...

Someone remind me why a Fitzmagic/Humphries/Brate stack is a bad idea this week.

Humphries has no ceiling; he“ll give you like 6 for 50 at most.

• deactivated204643

@superstars92 said...

Zeke just cost me my season long fantasy team. If he just served his suspension in weeks 1-6 I would have him for the playoffs, but now I don’t have him for R1 and R2 of the playoffs.

That sucks in season long. JJ and Dallas have to regret fighting this as long as they did. Now Jones is threatening to sue over Goodell’s contract extension. Couldn’t they have sat down over a Papa Johns Pizza and worked this out?

• themouth1888

@Supanice said...

Nooooooooooooooooooo

• KindGuy

Is this clown show finally over? Zeke suspended?

• Messiah717

With Elliot out do we love Dak all by himself even more in Atlanta?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).