1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -10.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 10.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 11.5 ) at LA Rams ( -11.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 2.5 ) at San Francisco ( -2.5 ) —- T: 42
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Denver ( 7.5 ) —- T: 46

Monday, 11/13
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 8 ) at Carolina ( -8 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jeffreybuckets

Matty Ice in the Dome vs the Cowboys….Julio doesn’t drop that TD and Ryan doesn’t miss him on another TD this week! This could be the shootout that we thought the Chiefs/Cowboys was going to be.

• KindGuy

@sox9 said...

Jordy $5300, Benjamin $5100 Fuller 4700 Pryor 3500——That’s some interesting pricing

Besides Pryor, they all have terrible QBs throwing them the ball:

• Alcox88

@elementasrat said...

And Pryor is just terrrible.

• yanksfan1

McCown-ASJ REVENGE GAME!!

• sox9

@elementasrat said...

I get that, but how much of a discount is overdoing it for a GPP flyer?

• KindGuy

Winston shut down.

Fitz in. Some solid numbers in a limited sample size. Might have to run some TB stacks…. at home vs the Jets.

• sox9

@elementasrat said...

and all of them face challenging pass Ds except Fuller

• infantryboys

@elementasrat said...

I really don’t think Tyrod is a terrible QB. He’s not great, but he isn’t terrible.

• KindGuy

@infantryboys said...

I really don’t think Tyrod is a terrible QB. He’s not great, but he isn’t terrible.

He takes a ton of sacks and isn’t an accurate QB. Everybody thinks the Bills receivers suck but I think Tyrod is the problem there. Watkins leaves and is now flourishing. Zay Jones gets so much hate even though he was a 2nd round pick because of his drops. The passes from Tyrod just are not crisp. He’s like the Westbrook of the NFL. Makes his teammates worse but doesn’t get enough criticism. Instead his teammates get most of it.

• Mcdonacr

@jeffreybuckets said...

Matty Ice in the Dome vs the Cowboys….Julio doesn’t drop that TD and Ryan doesn’t miss him on another TD this week! This could be the shootout that we thought the Chiefs/Cowboys was going to be.

Julio could have had an absolutely monster game. Ryan overthrew him on the opening drive for what would have been about a 50 yard bomb TD and then the drop he had on the wide open TD in the 4th quarter….

could have easily had 2 scores and 200+ receiving yards

I will be all over the Julio/Ryan stack this week

• queensfinest

mike evans is suspended sunday. djax and brate seem like good options

• KindGuy

Adam Humphrie$

• infantryboys

@elementasrat said...

He takes a ton of sacks and isn’t an accurate QB. Everybody thinks the Bills receivers suck but I think Tyrod is the problem there. Watkins leaves and is now flourishing. Zay Jones gets so much hate even though he was a 2nd round pick because of his drops. The passes from Tyrod just are not crisp. He’s like the Westbrook of the NFL. Makes his teammates worse but doesn’t get enough criticism. Instead his teammates get most of it.

Watkins is on pace for the worst statistical year of his career this season. He had MUCH better numbers in Buffalo.

http://www.nfl.com/player/sammywatkins/2543457/careerstats

• infantryboys

@queensfinest said...

mike evans is suspended sunday. djax and brate seem like good options

He’s likely to appeal, so it’s far from certain he’ll be out.

• Kamais_Ookin

Don’t like the cheap dsts for first time in few weeks, which is a problem cause bell and AB are hella expensive.

• Dunzor

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Don’t like the cheap dsts for first time in few weeks, which is a problem cause bell and AB are hella expensive.

The Bears are pretty cheap at only $4300 on FD, though I guess they are 3K on DK. I guess the cheapest I would consider going on DK would be the Bengals at 2500

• Kamais_Ookin

@Dunzor said...

The Bears are pretty cheap at only $4300 on FD, though I guess they are 3K on DK. I guess the cheapest I would consider going on DK would be the Bengals at 2500

Yeah I did colts yesterday and cowboys the week before this was low 2k range. I guess bengals could be decent I may have a few shares. My favorite ones are all almost 4k price lol. The rams, steelers and lions. I want to see what packers look like today before thinking about bears.

• keto06

Ben and Brown were in my first line. Bell is tempting, but I think Brown is the play @IND

• bigez952

@infantryboys said...

He’s likely to appeal, so it’s far from certain he’ll be out.

Why would he appeal when he came right out himself and admitted what he did was wrong. If he does appeal it will get immediately rejected so he is best to just take the one game and let it go. He has 0 grounds to win an appeal when guys like Sendejo got their appeals shut down within a day for not intentional hits. He should just be happy it is only 1 game and not more for intentionally trying to hurt someone.

• infantryboys

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Yeah I did colts yesterday and cowboys the week before this was low 2k range. I guess bengals could be decent I may have a few shares. My favorite ones are all almost 4k price lol. The rams, steelers and lions. I want to see what packers look like today before thinking about bears.

It feels kind of gross, but SF D ($2.8K) at home vs the Giants is in play.

• AdamBrag

Ryan Fitzpatrick revenge game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, the Jets are a pass funnel, even without Evans (oh hi there Chris Godwin), this is a million dollar spot.

• Fonz87

Where is XxHeisenbergxX that guy has nailed the last two weeks top games to target lol

• themouth1888

Early look on DK for the weekends games. Can see me going heavy in a Roethlisberger/Brown stack along with Smith-Schuster perhaps. Pretty expensive at a total of $21,700 but there could points in the game for the Steelers. If there is then you need to fancy Hilton to have another top day at a very small (going on week 9 showing) $5,900.

The ceiling for me for those 4 is around a near 110-120pts with the floor somewhere around 50pts.

Looking over TE’s and i’m searching for a healthy one! For me again I need to stick to Doyle ($5,200) who is getting a ton of receptions at the moment and is good for 10-15pts imo. His value is rapidly shooting up this last few weeks but for me you play the hot hand.

Like the Rams ($3,600) at DST as Houston arent Houston without Watson.

Does leave me with only $13,600 for the remaining 3 players so will have a better look later in the week to see how it works.

• Kamais_Ookin

@infantryboys said...

It feels kind of gross, but SF D ($2.8K) at home vs the Giants is in play.

that’s disgusting lol. I think giants can win that

• Dsingleton3321

I have a feeling the chalk thing to do this week will be to get 2-3 of the top 8 backs and pay down else where. However after looking at pricing there are a lot of low priced RB I like and spend up at WR.

Forte, Crowell, Miller, Coleman, Howard (he is my favorite play this week) stacking Howard and bears D in all lineups.

Other interesting plays I like, Thomas, Julio, AJ, AB, Corey Davis, Shepard,

TE: brate, engram, Rudolph

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).