1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -10.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 10.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 11.5 ) at LA Rams ( -11.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 2.5 ) at San Francisco ( -2.5 ) —- T: 42
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Denver ( 7.5 ) —- T: 46

Monday, 11/13
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 8 ) at Carolina ( -8 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Quadhole

@dmac37 said...

I heard a podcast warning against using Thompson vs Minn. I think it was Minn D totally shutting down receiving backs, not 100% sure but thought that was the case.

Actually taking a flyer on Kelley thinking they will look for options…

• Kamais_Ookin

Rudolph red zoned reindeer coming my way tmr. Can’t wait!

• Quadhole

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Please enjoy a monstrous work load from a well rested fournette vs shit run defense chargers.

Seems to good to be true…. Feels like if you DON“T have him, you don’t have a shot…. Maybe stack the Atl. Dal. game and him..

• mike42

@thehazyone said...

Sims isn’t for sure out – game-time decision, hasn’t practiced all week so definitely trending that way.

True that, but I usually equate the fact that a player hasn’t practiced all week with he’s out. Now we all have to wait for the injury report tomorrow before we know whether or not we can hit the lock button on Shaheen. Sleep is gonna be hard to come by tonight;)

• KindGuy

Thought I was done for with my DK balance at 14 cents…. But DK created a 10 cent pick’em GPP! I’m alive!!

• WrathofKhaaan

@elementasrat said...

Thought I was done for with my DK balance at 14 cents…. But DK created a 10 cent pick’em GPP! I’m alive!!

So you’re tellin’ me there’s a chance!!

• dhess0

It’s happening. I’m playing Ebron

• deactivated204643

@dhess0 said...

Fuck me! I’m going to play a smidgen. I swear if he fucks me this time I’ll never play him again…until the next time I play him again…which will be never.

• monarch

My biggest dilemma is do I pivot from Fournette to Hyde and save 2100 on DK? Fournette seems like a lock for 25 DK points but Hyde “could” equal his production. I’m worried about being burned by Hyde

• Kamais_Ookin

@Quadhole said...

Seems to good to be true…. Feels like if you DON“T have him, you don’t have a shot…. Maybe stack the Atl. Dal. game and him..

On what basis is it too good to be true? Don’t trick yourself. Trust the process as some wise man once said.

• Kamais_Ookin

@monarch said...

My biggest dilemma is do I pivot from Fournette to Hyde and save 2100 on DK? Fournette seems like a lock for 25 DK points but Hyde “could” equal his production. I’m worried about being burned by Hyde

Play both?

• JTreadway

Have a decent amount of Pit exposure, but God do I hope they underwhelm, at least passing game. I’ll be watching closely to Smith-Schuster/Bryant… Because the next two weeks are the absolute best spots for this fantasy monster of an offense

• Messiah717

@WrathofKhaaan said...

So you’re tellin’ me there’s a chance!!

• Messiah717

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Play both?

I have them both in a few lineups.

• mike42

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Please enjoy a monstrous work load from a well rested fournette vs shit run defense chargers.

Here’s the other side of the equation:

SD getting a run stopping LB back. They have shored up their D the last 3 weeks giving up 29 pts total to NE, Den and Oak. They seemed to have also shored up their run D the last few weeks too: 32-97, 22-109 and 19-69. None of those are tourney winning rush totals. Also, O-line for Jax may be down 1-3 guys.

Some players play well vs certain teams, Rivers ALWAYS beats Jax and think SD wins this game somehow. The stats on SD’s awful run D are not from the last month and consequently could be misleading. They gave up the 32-97 vs NE and you can’t stack the box vs NE the way you can vs Jax. You better believe that a team with its playoff lives on the line, with an extra week to prepare for a mostly one dimensional offense can stop or contain Fournette.

Bold call of the week: Darkwa outscores Fournette (raw points). Darkwa is my lock button this week.

• gillio

Gurley > Fournette this week

• wolfshield

@gillio said...

Gurley > Fournette this week

Gordon > Gurley > Fournette this week

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Shady greater than all those guys.

• deactivated204643

@mike42 said...

Bold call of the week: Darkwa outscores Fournette (raw points). Darkwa is my lock button this week.

That, is a bold call. I like it.

My bold call of the week: Corey Davis & Sammy Watkins both go off for 20+

Anyone else want to take a shot?

• dmac37

@wolfshield said...

Gordon > Gurley > Fournette this week

I’m going Fournette (prove a point fresh legs) > Gurley >>>>> Gordon. I just can’t get past the fact that Gordon does not look like a legit NFL RB. Maybe that will cost me in the end but I just don’t see it with this dude.

• draggin49

@thehazyone said...

Shady greater than all those guys.

Is New Orleans run D that awful? I just haven’t had a chance to watch any saints games . I know shady is better at home.
    I like fournettes matchup but isn’t he non existent in the passing game? I’m only doing gpps on dk .So I think I’m with you on shady over fournette. Plus this week the top 3 WRs all have easy matchups( AJ/AB/Julio) usually one or more have a tougher matchup and it’s easier fading them but this week feels like they could be in for those monster games .

• WrathofKhaaan

@dhess0 said...

• keephustlincuz

Just trying to get an idea of the chalk rbs on dk. If you are playing 3 what are they?

My guess bell, fournette and powell.

Anybody have insight here?

• jaygee9

Fire up fitzmagic on fd. Lowball price revenge game narrative at home. Let’s go!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

This is pure gold. lmao

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.