1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Buffalo ( 2 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -10.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 10.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( 11.5 ) at LA Rams ( -11.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 2.5 ) at San Francisco ( -2.5 ) —- T: 42
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Denver ( 7.5 ) —- T: 46

Monday, 11/13
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 8 ) at Carolina ( -8 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NoLimits0

I’m gonna go SF stacks for cheap and mix them with the studs.

• DfsBopBooth

Gronk, Fournette, Desean, Ingram. 80 points

• mike42

I think Atl finally blows up. Dal D getting better but it’s just feels like it’s time.

Surprised no mention of AJ Green yet. Great matchup, I don’t think Ten goes out of their way to stop number 1 WR’s. He should be in a pretty ideal bounce back spot and he probably ends up being pretty chalky this week.

• WrathofKhaaan

@infantryboys said...

So, it’s impossible Howard scores a TD? GB is 21st DVOA vs the run. Fade him all day if you want, I’m all over him.

I think Howard is definitely in play on FD at $7200, but I’m finding it easier to fit in AB if I pair Fournette with Hyde at $6700.

• MattyK1981

Jack Doyle should continue to see a large target share this weekend so it’s hard for me to fade his consistency.

Sterling Shepard should see upwards of 10 looks vs a bad SF defence that’s really banged up. He’s rosterable in all formats no doubt.

• Genghis_Khan

@WrathofKhaaan said...

Favorite sneaky good shootout: NYJ/TB McCown/ASJ/Fitzmagic Triple Revenge Game!!!

I guarantee at least 3 Fitzmagic completions to Morris Claiborne.

Can’‘t decide if his wr1 will be Claiborne or Skrine though, that’s a tough call.

• superstars92

Sorry if this has been asked, but where’s CleverGroom here? I enjoyed actually listening to him and then debating with him, but he’s no where to be seen.

Also for this week, I think I need to start paying up for safe RBs. I failed to cash last week because I didn’t follow the general advice of pay up for RBs/pay down for mid level receivers in cash and my high priced WRs like Evans busted.

• Genghis_Khan

@superstars92 said...

Sorry if this has been asked, but where’s CleverGroom here? I enjoyed actually listening to him and then debating with him, but he’s no where to be seen.

Also for this week, I think I need to start paying up for safe RBs. I failed to cash last week because I didn’t follow the general advice of pay up for RBs/pay down for mid level receivers in cash and my high priced WRs like Evans busted.

Stars you’re crushing the $8 DK NBA tourney tonight. I’ll root against rwb for ya.

• WrathofKhaaan

A lot of value at WR on the FD main slate in plus matchups that will most likely meet or exceed value.
    Robby Anderson $6500
    Juju Smith-Schuster $6500
    Emmanuel Sanders (SNF) $6400
    Marvin Jones Jr. $6400
    Sammy Watkins $6400
    DeSean Jackson $6300
    Robert Woods $6200
    Mohamed Sanu $5900
    Tedd Ginn Jr. $5900
    Cooper Kupp $5900
    Sterling Shepard $5700
    Cole Beasley $5400

Paying up for AB/AJG/Nuk and down for the other 2 spots Is definitely in play. You could also justify paying down at all 3 WR spots to fit in Gronk or 2 elite RB’s.

• WrathofKhaaan

@Genghis_Khan said...

I guarantee at least 3 Fitzmagic completions to Morris Claiborne.

Can’‘t decide if his wr1 will be Claiborne or Skrine though, that’s a tough call.

Fitzmagic is a lot less appealing with Evans’ suspension upheld, but he looked pretty good against Zona (18th in DVOA vs. the pass), putting up 290 and 3 TD’s with 5:31 left in the 2nd, making it easier to live with the 2 INT’s. Sure, he will throw a few picks (that’s a by-product of the magic), but the Jets pass D (21st in DVOA vs. the pass) is far from scary on the road and he will most likely make up for it with decent passing production and a few TD’s, more than enough to meet/exceed value. That being said, I have more confidence in a McCown stack.

• superstars92

@WrathofKhaaan said...

Fitzmagic is a lot less appealing with Evans’ suspension upheld, but he looked pretty good against Zona (18th in DVOA vs. the pass), putting up 290 and 3 TD’s with 5:31 left in the 2nd, making it easier to live with the 2 INT’s. Sure, he will throw a few picks (that’s a by-product of the magic), but the Jets pass D (21st in DVOA vs. the pass) is far from scary on the road and he will most likely make up for it with decent passing production and a few TD’s, more than enough to meet/exceed value. That being said, I have more confidence in a McCown stack.

Who do you think will get Evans’ targets? The simple answer is DeSean, but I don’t ever consider DeSean as a possession receiver, so I’m actually thinking like Brate or Humphries? I don’t usually choose a low priced player like Humphries but if he can play like an Adam Thielen like role, he would actually have some PPR upside.

• damionismyname

@Portlisx said...

I’ve done really well in cash this year by picking on the Texans passing defense with guys on good offenses. New England, KC, Seattle put up huge numbers against them and I rostered a lot of those guys from those teams. I even stacked all of the Brissett and Hilton last week which worked out fantastically too. I know it’s “chasing points”, but if you believe the Rams offense is legit, this is a fantastic spot for Goff and his receivers again. Even naked Goff is a very strong play this week IMO, though he has been priced way up on FD. Gurley is obviously in play as well, but I’d rather pick on Houston with guys in the passing game and Gurley is just too expensive for me this week.

Other guys worth looking at IMOSterling Shepard at 5700 on FD is basically a free square. He’ll be in every single one of my cash lineups. He gets a lot of looks and he’s all they have other than Engram in a game that could shoot out. I see no way he doesn’t hit at least 5-6 catches for 70 yards with a 50/50 shot at a TD. He’s also the type of guy who could go for 100+ in any given week.

Marvin Jones at 6400 on FD might be chalky, but how do you not play a guy with 14, 11 and 11 targets in the past 3 games at that price? You want to attack Cleveland through the air anyway. I’d rather play Jones than about 10 guys priced higher than him. I’d take him over guys like Dez/Cooks/Fuller straight up. If you asked me which #11 jersey receiver with the last name Jones would score the most points on Sunday (Julio being the other, of course) I’d tell you to flip a coin.

Honorable mentions to Robby Anderson, Landry with Cutler back and Demaryius at their prices too.

This is easily another “Pay up at RB and go after mid priced WRs other than Antonio Brown week. ALL the Fournette and I like Jordan Howard a lot too. Also a good “Pay up for Gronk” week. TE looks real ugly this week outside of a couple plays. Brate is hands down the best mid priced option to me.

you literally just named at least 75% of my current lineup with your post. lol

• 33BeRad

@superstars92 said...

Who do you think will get Evans’ targets? The simple answer is DeSean, but I don’t ever consider DeSean as a possession receiver, so I’m actually thinking like Brate or Humphires?

Aside from last week Djax has been getting between 6-9 targets a game. I would bump that to about 8-10. I think Humphries is the biggest benefactor in target bump. Maybe an extra 1 or 2 to the TEs but Howard still takes some from Brate anyway.

• WrathofKhaaan

@superstars92 said...

Who do you think will get Evans’ targets? The simple answer is DeSean, but I don’t ever consider DeSean as a possession receiver, so I’m actually thinking like Brate or Humphries? I don’t usually choose a low priced player like Humphries but if he can play like an Adam Thielen like role, he would actually have some PPR upside.

Humphries and Brate should both benefit more than DJ. Humphries caught 6 of 7 targets for 51 yards and Brate caught 6 of 8 targets for 76 yards and a TD, most of that production coming after Fitz took over. He has a solid rapport with both of them. I think Brate has the higher ceiling/floor of the two, more TD upside, but you can make a case for Humphries at that price.

• NoLimits0

I think Humphries and Brate get more targets but I’m not sure it’s necessary enough to offset the fact each throw won’t go for many yards. Might be safe floor but not a high ceiling.

• NoLimits0

I also like Shepard this week which was mentioned before.

• nancybrown

I will join the game on Sunday 11/12. I love Packers. I will always support you. I am excited to watch the game. Best of lick Packers.

• Kamais_Ookin

CG miss you man!

• Pdirty25

JuJu had his week. It’s time 4 Bryant 2 show what he can do. It is ur lose

• fleishmo6

Which cheap tight end

• parrothead112

@fleishmo6 said...

Which cheap tight end

Maybe the guy that takes Kittles place?

• XxHeisenbergxX

I know here on the east coast the weather is going to drop dramatically this weekend. (I am in Rhode Island) I think this is the first weekend I will be looking at the running game as the key especially in Buffalo. Main defenses this week for me are Chicago and Patriots..GB and Denver are horrible..everyone is going to cream themselves over Pittsburgh this week..Big Ben has had some of his best games against the Colts but coming off a bye week since 2012-13 they are 1-3 I call this being “Tomlined” this game scares me..this is one of these games where Pittsburgh is very relaxed, Balt/Cincy lost last week Pitt was on a bye and they get to laxed. It would not shock me if Pitt lost out right. Tomlin is a terrible fucking coach in these spots. I will have exposure to them because the matchup says STACK ME written all over it but I refuse to make them my main key.

I remember the good ole days when Cowher was the the coach and you could not wait for the Steelers to come off a bye or play on prime time those were some of the biggest wagers I have ever made in my life they use to be money back then.

I love the Pats this week but its an 8:30pm game. I think you have to play Chicagos RB’s this week. I am just starting to dig in the other games look tough.

• bdub85

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I know here on the east coast the weather is going to drop dramatically this weekend. (I am in Rhode Island) I think this is the first weekend I will be looking at the running game as the key especially in Buffalo. Main defenses this week for me are Chicago and Patriots..GB and Denver are horrible..everyone is going to cream themselves over Pittsburgh this week..Big Ben has had some of his best games against the Colts but coming off a bye week since 2012-13 they are 1-3 I call this being “Tomlined” this game scares me..this is one of these games where Pittsburgh is very relaxed, Balt/Cincy lost last week Pitt was on a bye and they get to laxed. It would not shock me if Pitt lost out right. Tomlin is a terrible fucking coach in these spots. I will have exposure to them because the matchup says STACK ME written all over it but I refuse to make them my main key.

I remember the good ole days when Cowher was the the coach and you could not wait for the Steelers to come off a bye or play on prime time those were some of the biggest wagers I have ever made in my life they use to be money back then.

I love the Pats this week but its an 8:30pm game. I think you have to play Chicagos RB’s this week. I am just starting to dig in the other games look tough.

Also Ben’s away splits are a significant drop off from home.

• Quadhole

@DfsBopBooth said...

Gronk, Fournette, Desean, Ingram. 80 points

I actually think D-Jackson is in a horrible spot here. I see lots of guys like him because Evans is Out. I am going GPP on the other receivers. Jackson can be frustrated, the Def. knows he is now a #1 and will hit him at the line breaking up most pass patterns.
    Think he is the type that needs a quarter or half to “SETUP” the Corner with smaller routes and then fly past him once the D-back bites on a curl. If Jets get burned, it is their own fault. Surly they have been warned in meetings.

• Kloozy

@mike42 said...

I think Atl finally blows up. Dal D getting better but it’s just feels like it’s time.

Surprised no mention of AJ Green yet. Great matchup, I don’t think Ten goes out of their way to stop number 1 WR’s. He should be in a pretty ideal bounce back spot and he probably ends up being pretty chalky this week.

I also think he will be highly motivated to “make-up” for when he whooped on Ramsey. Well it would’ve been a whoopin, if he wasn’t wearing a helmet…LOL DON’T PUNCH PEOPLE WEARING A HELMET. Especially as a receiver where your hands are slightly more important than any other body part.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).