NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.

GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, November 8th
    8:20 PM EST : Carolina ( 5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -5 ) —- T: 50

Sunday, November 11th
    1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Cleveland ( 4 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -2.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    1:00 PM EST : New England ( -6.5 ) at Tennessee ( 6.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 16.5 ) at Kansas City ( -16.5 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Cincinnati ( 4 ) —- T: 55
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8 ) at NY Jets ( -8 ) —- T: 36.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -10 ) at Oakland ( 10 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 51.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, November 12th
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 2.5 ) at San Francisco ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

• brendanb438

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone on Marlon Mack?

Yup liking Mack, Coleman and Lewis on FD in that price range a ton.

• WilliamPU2003

brendan the dumbo 438. lets get real. thats why im laying 2:1 odds if you use these “dart throws”. brendan? what kind of dumb spelling is that? If you ain’t Brandon then your parents be dumb foooooo

you think im trolling, naw son.

• Callahan

@WilliamPU2003 said...

brendan the dumbo 438. lets get real. thats why im laying 2:1 odds if you use these “dart throws”. brendan? what kind of dumb spelling is that? If you ain’t Brandon then your parents be dumb foooooo

you think im trolling, naw son.

I dont think anyone is advocating playing those 5 in the same lineup… these are options for salary relief gpp plays. I agree Rosen is reaching and dont agree with a few others, but acting like you’re a dumbass for considering playing one or two of these guys is asinine.

Try offering up some of your thoughts on plays instead of just bashing.

Also, you’re a tool

• Hoods From The Wood

@WilliamPU2003 said...

perriman? MVS? DJ? Rosen? Jamal Williams. you guys are clearly trolling. theres calculated dart throws but this is just retarded. thats like saying i can beat LBJ in a game of 1 on 1 hoops in my driveway.

tell you what. if you use all 5 of those, send me an H2H for ANY AMOUNT. if you win, not only will you win the H2H, but I will paypal you the same prize winnings so its like a triple up for you.

No one proposed using all 5 in the same lineup, just various people offering various opinions. And If I win $5 from you and you PP me $5 more isn’t that a double up? What do I know, I’m what you so eloquently described as one of those retarded trolls that considered using some of those plays

• mr_papageorgio

I’m playing Gurley for the first time this season. Really gonna test my cursing power today lol

• Neilj907

Are wildfires gonna effect anyone?

• squidkill

• marker0357

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’m playing Gurley for the first time this season. Really gonna test my cursing power today lol

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

• miggs6876

@ssilberman2012 said...

Conley a viable FD cash play? watkins out

Gpp yes cash no way.

• WilliamPU2003

@Callahan said...

I dont think anyone is advocating playing those 5 in the same lineup… these are options for salary relief gpp plays. I agree Rosen is reaching and dont agree with a few others, but acting like you’re a dumbass for considering playing one or two of these guys is asinine.

Try offering up some of your thoughts on plays instead of just bashing.

Also, you’re a tool

tool? dumbest comeback ever. which one? the hammer or the screwdriver? screw is what me and yo sis did. you must be a millenial. i bet you use word “lit” too when describing stuff that is cool dont you. must be one of them progressives who thinks weed is awesome too. freaking loser.

accessing this forum is not a privilege, its a right. i take everything for granted in this world.

you want some good plays. here.

pay down at RB. pay up at WR. so many top WRs in smash spots. so many 4-6k Rbs in smash spots. paying 8500 for hunt or 9400 for gurley to get 25-30 FPP is not gonna win you a GPP. for someone like gurley/hunt to really hurt you, they would have to score 4x+. neither is going to. Gurley has only basically 4x one time all year and Hunt will get pulled for spencer ware before that happens. he is not gonna 4x his current price. if he was still 6500-7k, then absolutely. he is also not going to average 1.25 receiving tds per game as he has in his past 4. regression monster is coming.

• miggs6876

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone on Marlon Mack?

Stack him with Fournette

• Hoods From The Wood

@mr_papageorgio said...

Good way to hedge the Gurley play. Put a swear jar next to you

• Guizzy

@Hoods From The Wood said...

No one proposed using all 5 in the same lineup, just various people offering various opinions. And If I win $5 from you and you PP me $5 more isn’t that a double up? What do I know, I’m what you so eloquently described as one of those retarded trolls that considered using some of those plays

5 in 15 back -rake, so would be triple.

Nevertheless, this Will guy is a tool like mentioned above.

• WilliamPU2003

@Hoods From The Wood said...

god youre stupid.

if you play me in a h2h for 5 bucks. you would win 10 (total profit of 5). if i PP you another 5. then you win 15 (10 profit) which is the same as if you played a triple up tourney. who’s the idiot now? lay off the cronic

• deeebo

herndon or njoku !!!

• Gathman78

@WilliamPU2003 said...

god youre stupid.

if you play me in a h2h for 5 bucks. you would win 10 (total profit of 5). if i PP you another 5. then you win 15 (10 profit) which is the same as if you played a triple up tourney. who’s the idiot now? lay off the cronic

You sure are insulting quite a few on this board, yet it is you who seems like they need a hug? Go call whoever wronged you and let these people talk football like grown-ups. Peace!

• squidkill

@WilliamPU2003 said...

god youre stupid.

Dude who are you?

• Luctyl99

@miggs6876 said...

Stack him with Fournette

I actually really like the Fournette play. Last game he was coming off an injury they were running him nearly every play, that is until he got hurt again. As long as he stays healthy I think he crushes against the colts d

• brendanb438

@deeebo said...

herndon or njoku !!!

Herndon. I actually think he will see an uptick in targets today with McCown.

• Njsum1

@bjacksonibew said...

Lets get crazy for a second here McCown Enunwa Herndon stack anyone?
    11,100$

I wouldn’t put any real money behind it, yet in the QA or in a $1 to $3 entry GPP, you never know.

Edit..full disclosure…I threw that stack into the QA, I let you know how it goes.

• stugots219

Jets D is going to pick off Matt Barkley today at least 4 times. Being an Eagle fan, I’ve watched many bad performances with Matt Barkley. I can’t believe he even has a job.

• BIF

@squidkill said...

Dude who are you?

He is a guy who should be respected with a long history of two-figure wins if you look at his profile

• Hoods From The Wood

Not as advanced as you obviously. Don’t play cash/double ups. Basic math says 5×2=10. Thus my faux pas with the math. But you’re still the idiot now. Your parents must be proud

• homers1226

ruff in here this morning lol

good morning all

so far im all over b watson for te

mg3 for high priced runing back

bears d stafford was sacked 10 times last week ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler