NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.

GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, November 8th
    8:20 PM EST : Carolina ( 5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -5 ) —- T: 50

Sunday, November 11th
    1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4 ) at Cleveland ( 4 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    1:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -2.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    1:00 PM EST : New England ( -6.5 ) at Tennessee ( 6.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 16.5 ) at Kansas City ( -16.5 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Cincinnati ( 4 ) —- T: 55
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8 ) at NY Jets ( -8 ) —- T: 36.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -10 ) at Oakland ( 10 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 51.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, November 12th
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 2.5 ) at San Francisco ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NYGfan1983

@mtdurham said...

Just kidding… I don’t actually have a roomate.

Or a girlfriend.

Or a job…

And I’m playing John Ross

• elmore0631

• DC2380

Thoughts on harris or moore(seattle). better gpp play

• timusbr

@mike42 said...

Just realized that but I think Iā€™m starting to get a good feel for Nagy and what the Bears are going to do this game: Attack Det early and often.

Mike42, I like to read what you analyze. Your pretty good at lines and over under. I would say you know the game well. I dont think you got a great handle on Nagy and the Bears.
    In a nutshell, This is what I think. Nagy on offense wants speed, speed and more speed. He wants a west coast offense. With game in beginning phase, he wants to push his QB to get better and become that gunslinger. Trubisky has got skills. The best thing he has going for him is his ability to throw an accurate pass downfield on the run(full out sprint for life). The receivers are all lightning quick. Cohen is lightning quick. Dont pressure Trubinski, he will light you up like he did TB. Go after him, and the interceptions and incompletions start adding up.
    Its a real different situation in Chicago, looking to pass first and run as an afterthought.
    I see Trubinski getting better, I am not down on the Mack trade and giving up the future #1’s anymore. Bears are going for being the best this year. Speed speed and more speed

• Amw123

Rivers or fitzmagic today? I feel rivers can go up early and shut down…. or explode for 4 TD. Fitz can always go 350 for 4 TD at home. Thoughts?

• ssilberman2012

• fildo22

Malcolm Butler revenge game, except he gets roasted for multiple touchdowns. Fire up Brady and Gordon/Edelman.

• cheezpizza

With no Gronk, Gordon and Edelman are must plays, or as close to it. Right?

• mnstone14

dion and duke together viable in cash games? that would mean youre passing up up on either gordon/hunt/gurley

• jhpog

Bengals missing two starting LB today in Burfict and Vigil. Struggle more on offense with no AJ Green. Road game for Saints in the cold. Feel like this is a Mark Ingram game.

• Discountdouble12

QB Fitz, TE Reed, FLEX Hunt, DEF GB or QB Rodgers, TE Burton, FLEX Kupp, DEF Jets?

• SoreOnSunday

@mtdurham said...

Just kidding… I don’t actually have a roomate.

Or a girlfriend.

Or a job…

And I’m playing John Ross

Hahahaha

• marker0357

@jhpog said...

Bengals missing two starting LB today in Burfict and Vigil. Struggle more on offense with no AJ Green. Road game for Saints in the cold. Feel like this is a Mark Ingram game.

you are correct, sir

• Supersharpie

@Supersharpie said...

Hunt or Kamara?

Bueller?

• keephustlincuz

@jhpog said...

Is that considered cold? High of 7 C with mix of sun and cloud.

• miggs6876

@homers1226 said...

rivers on fire but on road

rodgers ,,well hes some kind of wizzard at home

flip a coin ?

Rivers on fire but his fantasy points aren’t all that impressive.

• miggs6876

@mtdurham said...

Yeah about like I trust my girlfriend with my roomate when I go out of town on business for the week.

Trying to get a visual….

• miggs6876

@cheezpizza said...

Bears or Jets D?

Does Matt Barkley put fear in you? Does the worst offense in the Nfl scare you?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@keephustlincuz said...

Is that considered cold? High of 7 C with mix of sun and cloud.

Some would say it’s the perfect weather for football

• Simplebitz

Anyone else stacking Trubisky hardcore???

• miggs6876

@Luctyl99 said...

Stafford Jones golladay for the win

I love informative post like this.

• JDMcNugent

DK CASH- Rodgers/Boyd/M. Davis, or Rivers/Mel Gordon/Humphries

• homers1226

stafford sacked 10 times last week by vikes

k mack back for bears

• cbsharpe

@Simplebitz said...

Nope……..

• NYGfan1983

@Simplebitz said...

im heavy on Chi this weekend

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).