1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( -1.5 ) at NY Jets ( 1.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 11.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -11.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -4 ) at Pittsburgh ( 4 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at Green Bay ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, 11/11
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 6.5 ) at San Francisco ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• fleishmo6

At first glance it looks like a Danny Jones led Giants stack
    Who would have thought it is now an any team against the Jets

• NDNole

My first look thinks many Saints will be in many many cashing lineups.

• superstars92

@fleishmo6 said...

At first glance it looks like a Danny Jones led Giants stack
    Who would have thought it is now an any team against the Jets

More like Kyler and Winston in a preceived shootout that’s gonna end 17-16 with Isabella, Brate, and Jones scoring and everyone is gonna be like “what?!?”

Chalk is gonna be loaded in that game.

• Supanice

Someone on the Giants is going to get a GPP winning score because 1 or more Jets players made “business decisions” and a routine play goes 60 for a TD.

• 33BeRad

@superstars92 said...

More like Kyler and Winston in a preceived shootout that’s gonna end 17-16 with Isabella, Brate, and Jones scoring and everyone is gonna be like “what?!?”

Chalk is gonna be loaded in that game.

I like the idea of being underweight on this game as well. And it’ll probably Barber scoring just to make it worse, people might actually play RoJo with Arians saying he has earned more of a role

• cheezpizza

@NDNole said...

My first look thinks many Saints will be in many many cashing lineups.

Brees and Thomas will be chalk but will probably be in every lineup of mine.

• Brandon6385

Lions D is terrible… Can we play Trubisky???

• cheezpizza

@Brandon6385 said...

Do you like winning?

If yes——>no
    If no——> yes

• TrustinthePlan

Brees or Rodgers. Both will be chalky. You know Rodgers is going to have a chip on his shoulder from the Chargers game. How many TD’s will McCaffery score against Green Bay, there defense looked awful against the Chargers?

• MonkeraiKnight

Min priced Kareem Hunt?? Not sure how much run he’ll get, but something like 3 catches, 50 yards and a score for 14 points against a Bills team that is hard to throw against? Will have to have a look at the prop markets and see what they expect.

At the very least he makes Chubb unplayable for now.

• Stixwiz

@Brandon6385 said...

I’ve already locked Chase Daniel into my lineup.

• parrothead112

All the Davante Parker now?

• keephustlincuz

@MonkeraiKnight said...

Min priced Kareem Hunt?? Not sure how much run he’ll get, but something like 3 catches, 50 yards and a score for 14 points against a Bills team that is hard to throw against? Will have to have a look at the prop markets and see what they expect.

At the very least he makes Chubb unplayable for now.

Do you think this will lessen chubb ownership a lot?

• MonkeraiKnight

@keephustlincuz said...

Do you think this will lessen chubb ownership a lot?

I would imagine so, but I’m pretty new at this. Surely it reduces the ceiling on Chubb somewhat, so the sharper players will own him a lot less.

• NDNole

100% Bears fan but I just don’t see how the Bears can be favored in any game so long as trubisky is playing like he has. Though I may take a look at Montgomery this week. Wouldn’t be surprised if he has a good game.

• infantryboys

@parrothead112 said...

All the Davante Parker now?

I don’t know. Is expecting Fitzpatrick and the Dolphins offense to be competent two weeks in a row asking too much?

• Dunzor

@infantryboys said...

I don’t know. Is expecting Fitzpatrick and the Dolphins offense to be competent two weeks in a row asking too much?

I think banking on the whole team to do well again is not the smartest, but I think for sure they can still have one pass catcher go off for good numbers and if Williams misses that certainly would seem to funnel more targets to Parker at a still pretty cheap price. I played some Fitz/Wiliams last week but I think this week I’ll leave Fitz out and maybe just play some Parker.

• infantryboys

@Dunzor said...

I think banking on the whole team to do well again is not the smartest, but I think for sure they can still have one pass catcher go off for good numbers and if Williams misses that certainly would seem to funnel more targets to Parker at a still pretty cheap price. I played some Fitz/Wiliams last week but I think this week I’ll leave Fitz out and maybe just play some Parker.

After last week’s first win, “revenge game against Gase” this is a prime letdown spot against a better team that needs a win.

• yisman

DeSean Jackson out at least a month.

Parris Campbell out at least a month.

Jacoby Brissett has a sprained MCL and they are not ruling him out yet for Week 10.

• yisman

Mark Walton suspended 4 games. Some kind of substance.

• parrothead112

Preston Williams is done for the season

• keephustlincuz

@yisman said...

Mark Walton suspended 4 games. Some kind of substance.

Fitz is gonna throw 44 times this week.

• Dunzor

Delanie Walker says he expects to play this week, I dunno if I’ll play him but I had been considering Jonnu and that is likely out the window

• Skee

FD listed Taysom Hill at WR. Not earth shattering but kinda nice if you think he could vulture 2 TDs. Probably only in big games where they dial up the trickery.

• marker0357

Colts D/Doyle/Mack Attack this week

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).