1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( -1.5 ) at NY Jets ( 1.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 11.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -11.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -4 ) at Pittsburgh ( 4 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at Green Bay ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, 11/11
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 6.5 ) at San Francisco ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 33BeRad

Is anyone going to run a gpp lineup with Finley? I am kicking around the idea. I think Baltimore could come out flat after their huge win against the Pats, against a winless Cincy. Pair him with Tate? I don’t know, it’s Monday and we are gonna need some salary relief somewhere

• keephustlincuz

@33BeRad said...

Is anyone going to run a gpp lineup with Finley? I am kicking around the idea. I think Baltimore could come out flat after their huge win against the Pats, against a winless Cincy. Pair him with Tate? I don’t know, it’s Monday and we are gonna need some salary relief somewhere

You already have all the salary relief you need.

• Dunzor

So the $100 milly still has a super top heavy payout, but the $10 mini 100th season special actually has a really nice flatter payout. About 15% to first and a 2x min cash

• BIF

@infantryboys said...

After last week’s first win, “revenge game against Gase” this is a prime letdown spot against a better team that needs a win.

And they lost their budding star WR P Williams to IR and their Current RB1 Walton to a suspension

At some point you say, there is not much left there to put up a fight besides Fitz’magic.

• BIF

@keephustlincuz said...

Fitz is gonna throw 44 times this week.

Ballage chalk week begins 🙄

• 33BeRad

@keephustlincuz said...

You already have all the salary relief you need.

Who, Ballage?

• MonkeraiKnight

@33BeRad said...

Who, Ballage?

Kareem, Gesicki, OJ, Gage are the main ones I’m interested in so far under 4K.

Ballage is in the exact same spot as Samuels just was, but I feel much much worse about it this time. Doesn’t feel like a free square, am I wrong?

• 33BeRad

@MonkeraiKnight said...

Kareem, Gesicki, OJ, Gage are the main ones I’m interested in so far under 4K.

Ballage is in the exact same spot as Samuels just was, but I feel much much worse about it this time. Doesn’t feel like a free square, am I wrong?

Gesicki would be the only one you mentioned that I would be interested in rostering. Bucs don’t like to use OJ, maybe they wake up this week and finally do but that is just guess work. Ballage, no thanks. It might be the same matchup as Samuels but it isn’t a high volume position like that of Pitt. On FD Gage isn’t that much cheaper than Ridley who I’d rather use. And I will pass on Hunt, who knows what his usage will be

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Skee said...

FD listed Taysom Hill at WR. Not earth shattering but kinda nice if you think he could vulture 2 TDs. Probably only in big games where they dial up the trickery.

if somehow Brees and Bridgewater get injured in practice you could play 2 qb’s…

• Alvance83

Is bell injury going to make a Montgomery a thing again? This offense looked horrible Sunday

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

Mark Walton suspended 4 games. Some kind of substance.

That bum. It was probably Quaaludes, based on what he did for my Fitz stack.
    ~

• Bnett2210

I had a decent amount of Singletary in GPP last week, and I think for 5k against the Browns if he gets the touches he got last week then he could have another solid game.

• ifthethunder

So Aaron Jones scores all of 3.9 DK points yet gets a $400 price bump.
    ~

• Dunzor

@Bnett2210 said...

I had a decent amount of Singletary in GPP last week, and I think for 5k against the Browns if he gets the touches he got last week then he could have another solid game.

Agreed, there are a couple guys between 5-6k that I think could be pretty great plays this week, especially if everyone is paying up for CMC

• squidkill

“”“So Aaron Jones scores all of 3.9 DK points yet gets a $400 price bump”“”

I believe the DK algo is based heavily on matchup. Lesser on past performance

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

I suppose so. Although going into last week, the Chargers run D wasn’t much better than Carolina’s.
    ~

• ifthethunder

Thing about Ballage vs Jaylen Samuels: Miami’s offensive line managed to look competent against the Jests. But they’ll need the Steeler’s o.l. to look good versus Indiana.
    ~

• bigez952

@squidkill said...

“”“So Aaron Jones scores all of 3.9 DK points yet gets a $400 price bump”“”

Ownership has a lot of to do with price as well and Aaron Jones was chalk last week.

• bigez952

This is probably a chalk Christian Kirk week.

• BIF

With all the big Milly contests this week, DK made the $333 Wildcat a 3-max entry

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

With all the big Milly contests this week, DK made the $333 Wildcat a 3-max entry

I’d enter it if I could win a $333 Wildcat ticket…
    ~

• squidkill

Is Mike out there? Hope he had a good week- He was high on Green Bay like a lot of people though

• mike42

@cheezpizza said...

Brees and Thomas will be chalk but will probably be in every lineup of mine.

Last year at about this time when MT was doing the same type of things, Payton made a concentrated effort to get others involved. One week T. Smith caught 10 balls to MT’s 4, the next week everyone but MT scored a TD and he busted. This is the week to get off of MT. Coming off of a bye, the plan will be to get others more involved for sure. I just wish I knew for sure that Cook/”(player-popup #tre-quan-smith)T. Smith”:/players/tre-quan-smith-328769 were completely healthy so it would be easier to narrow down who that someone is.

• shadowchap1978

@bigez952 said...

I’ve been saying this to myself all year, he killed me this past week on the afternoon slate costing me a win. Buyer beware!

• keephustlincuz

@bigez952 said...

It’s unfortunate he is in that game. I was going to have a bunch. He is the bring back guy in that game. That alone will bump his ownership.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).