1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( -1.5 ) at NY Jets ( 1.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 11.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -11.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -4 ) at Pittsburgh ( 4 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at Green Bay ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, 11/11
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 6.5 ) at San Francisco ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jryda7

FWIW on anyone looking to stack the toilet bowl of the week… Obviously just a beat reporter and could mean nothing but sounds like the Giants locker room doesn’t have the greatest vibes going for it this week. Could come out flat..

https://twitter.com/DDuggan21/status/1192912785946087425?s=09

• Stixwiz

@casey2884 said...

Corey Davis likely out, does that increase Adam Humphries punt appeal? Where is KC weakest in secondary?

With no Delaine as well, this increases my interest in Jonnu a fair amount.

• keephustlincuz

@Stixwiz said...

With no Delaine as well, this increases my interest in Jonnu a fair amount.

The offense should be pretty concentrated there now.

• Dunzor

Hey guys, found this over on reddit, it’s a running tally of how many times guys have been written up or picked by ‘experts’ across the industry. Should give you a good idea of where the chalk will be especially in the big GPPs

https://i.imgur.com/g2XPany.png

• stellagirl

@Dunzor said...

Hey guys, found this over on reddit, it’s a running tally of how many times guys have been written up or picked by ‘experts’ across the industry. Should give you a good idea of where the chalk will be especially in the big GPPs

Thanks for that!

• timusbr

@Dunzor said...

Nice find, I will look in on this when contests come out.

• ghost3490

@BeerFinanceGuy said...

His floor is based on games with Teddy and before they said they were going to spread the ball around more. I truly think his floor will be affected. I respect your opinion and input, but personally, IMO, staying away. Makes more sense to me to pay $600 less, with a very good floor and not having to punt as much. It’s been mentioned a couple times here, especially for cash, you want balance, not having to pay down in multiple spots. Just my $0.02 and how i’ve operated in cash games for a while. Doesn’t make it right, but has worked well for me.

Please help me understand the difference between GPP and Cash in this regard. I’m in a DK 25 man entry that pays top three spots only. Is this Cash or GPP and should MT be rostered?

• ifthethunder

@ghost3490 said...

pays top three spots only

3 spots cashing out of 25 is a GPP, imo. I won’t address the Michael Thomas question, because I don’t know.
    ~

• wilks3579

@ghost3490 said...

Please help me understand the difference between GPP and Cash in this regard. I’m in a DK 25 man entry that pays top three spots only. Is this Cash or GPP and should MT be rostered?

“Cash” is usually considered a contest that pays about half the field. The 25 man entry you are asking about is technically a GPP but the thing is you are only trying to beat 24 other players. This isn’t some huge tournament where you need to beat tens of thousands of other lineups and have some crazy roster construction. You can still use a “cash” lineup in these types of contests. Cash lineups are considered safe compared to large field GPPs, but for a 25 player field just put together your strongest lineup with the best plays you can fit within the salary cap. MT and CMC are definitely viable options for this type of tourney. “Should they be rostered?”, is really only a question you can answer. What are the costs of rostering one or the other (or both)? How does it make the rest of your lineup look? Who are the guys (in your mind) you must have and are not willing to move off of? Are there any players in better spots (maybe even cheaper)?

• wilks3579

I’m thinking about running Kamara and Lat Murray in the same lineup. Somebody stop me please…

• Dunzor

@wilks3579 said...

I’m thinking about running Kamara and Lat Murray in the same lineup. Somebody stop me please…

Only you can stop yourself but I will confirm this seems like a bad idea. Pick one that you like and pivot the other or make two lineups with one each

• parrothead112

@wilks3579 said...

Used to work with Kamara and Ingram

• Richebee

Going ALL IN on Mahomes/Hill. I’m going to be light on MT. Can’t see ATL keeping this competitive. A lot of Latavius in the 4th

• S7ubs

@ghost3490 said...

GPP is Guaranteed Prize Pool

• 33BeRad

@Richebee said...

Going ALL IN on Mahomes/Hill. I’m going to be light on MT. Can’t see ATL keeping this competitive. A lot of Latavius in the 4th

After 10 pages of MT talk I was going to say the answer is Latavius. I agree the 4th will probably be a lot of him. Everyone wanted to play Carson against this Atlanta defense because they thought Seattle would blow them out, he’d get the 20+ touches and they’d be running. I think Latavius has a higher ceiling than Carson did in this matchup even with Kamara back. He has 2 TD upside. But so does Kamara, and I think only 1 of them has a ceiling type game which is driving me nuts. HAHA!

• stellagirl

@S7ubs said...

GPP is Guaranteed Prize Pool

THANK GOD someone cleared that up

• S7ubs

@stellagirl said...

THANK GOD someone cleared that up

Stupid questions get simple stupid answers.

• 33BeRad

If anyone is interested Warren Sharp is offering his site for free this week. No credit card or anything but have to give email and name. sharpfootballanalysis.com

• JH822547

@ghost3490 said...

Effectively this is a cash game because the format compels you to play the most obvious players who have a solid defined role in the team.

There is no need to take a risky punt on a player when you only have to beat 24 other people rather than 100,000

Your first decision is whether you want to play McCaffrey, what running backs do is easier to forecast so they take precedence in decision making for a cash line up.

Now if you find two running backs you are comfortable with and have the budget left for Thomas go for it because he is as solid as you’re going to get for a WR.

• Randallus

SB, Cook, Singletary, Mack, Samuels, etc.

Sooooooooooo many good RBs, and yet I keep going back to CMC. His price is kicking my butt for other positions because I want certain players at certain spots.

Can’t help myself, though. I don’t see how you can’t play CMC. Take out the two games Carolina played against TB, and CMC is averaging a staggering 33.23 fantasy points per game. The price tag requires a 30+ point game, and against the Packers (solid pass D, weak run D) I can’t envision anything less than 30 FP.

If you set one lineup per week, CMC is an absolute must-play IMO. Short of getting injured, he’ll outproduce the whole field.

• kevtav

May have to pair up Tannehill with some A.J. Brown.

• S7ubs

@33BeRad said...

If anyone is interested Warren Sharp is offering his site for free this week. No credit card or anything but have to give email and name. sharpfootballanalysis.com

I think warren sharp is an idiot

• whodat2

@candyman911 said...

Fav salary savers (FD): Cohen, Tre’Quan, Gabriel, Wilson, Gage.

Who am I overlooking?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@S7ubs said...

Stupid questions get simple stupid answers.

The question wasn’t “what does GPP stand for”, it was about the difference between GPP and cash and which category did his/her 25 person work league fall under. Guess that makes your answer a lot more stupid than the question

• mike42

@Hoods From The Wood said...

The question wasn’t “what does GPP stand for”, it was about the difference between GPP and cash and which category did his/her 25 person work league fall under. Guess that makes your answer a lot more stupid than the question

Good job hood. Who you liking this week?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).