1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( -1.5 ) at NY Jets ( 1.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 11.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -11.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -4 ) at Pittsburgh ( 4 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at Green Bay ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, 11/11
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 6.5 ) at San Francisco ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• MGoHarbaugh

Colts down to Pascal/Rogers/Dulin/Johnson for their WR. Am I crazy for taking a stab at Dulin for 3k?

• shadowchap1978

@MGoHarbaugh said...

Colts down to Pascal/Rogers/Dulin/Johnson for their WR. Am I crazy for taking a stab at Dulin for 3k?

Im going Rogers over Pascal, hoping he breaks loose for a deep one. Safety Rashadd Jones is out for the Dolphins….

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@lemay88 said...

Ellison or OJ Howard at TE? Same price on Fanduel, my only decision this morning. Any Insight or help is greatly appreciated.

I got OJ Howard plugged in right now

Bruce Arians was quoted in the past saying that he doesn’t like to throw to TE Bc they pay their receiver too much to catch the balls, TE are for blocking. And that is exactly what they’ve done so far, use them to block and establish the run. So I’m wary of jumping in the Howard train.

• keephustlincuz

@ifthethunder said...

So Juju is listed as a game-time decision, which is interesting because Rams-Steelers is in the afternoon.
    ~

Vance MacDonald 5-60 2tds.

• NDNole

@mike42 said...

Mack, Chubb, Ingram, and A. Jones are priced up so much that in a vacuum none of them are good plays. A month ago they would all be 5-6k in the same exact setup. Yet Montgomery and Dev should see more work then any of them and are 2k plus less. Just really hard to get off of chalk, inexpensive RB’s other then to be different.

Yeah really hard to pass on the chalk RB’s. I gotta have em this week.

• TopDawgs07

BIF, what are your thoughts on OJ Howard today vs AZ? Can he be in play? If not, I know Gesicki is in the same range price wise on DK.

• jfitzgan

Evans getting PP today? Godwin the play here?

• mike42

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Bruce Arians was quoted in the past saying that he doesn’t like to throw to TE Bc they pay their receiver too much to catch the balls, TE are for blocking. And that is exactly what they’ve done so far, use them to block and establish the run. So I’m wary of jumping in the Howard train.

I just read an article about it where they also quote him saying we throw it to who’s open based on matchups. I think you have 10% because it’s a TE Vs Arz but Brate might be the one who catches a TD. Arz isn’t that bad Vs WR’s or RB’s, it’s really just TE’s and I’d expect Pat Pete to bounce back and play well after getting embarrassed. All pros tend to bounce back.

• mike42

@MGoHarbaugh said...

Rogers is crazy enough, no need to go third string.

Ballage is crazy too but not in a stupid way. Indy run D is bad and that guy does 1 thing well, run it 50 yds really fast. I think him and Fitzmagic are going under owned. I’ve typed Fitzmagic enough that it auto fills his name in on my phone. That’s cool I’m a disturbing sort of way

• mike42

@jfitzgan said...

Evans getting PP today? Godwin the play here?

One would assume but the next time I get those 2 right will be the first time

• Joeyrockland1

Disregarding price ….A Jones or Mack Cash Fd .

• lemay88

What is floor/ceiling for Ballage?

• deeebo

so mike42 and others – my current rbs for this week are a jones mack and cook. am i definitely wrong for not playing at least montgomery? instead of one of those?

• mlrfo4

Thoughts on Rojo at $4300 on DK, finally getting starter carries.

• Bkbrlr

Higher upside… hooper/tate or erickson… or d parker/”(player-popup #ronald-jones)Ronald Jones”:/players/ronald-jones-328794 or aj brown. Gpp

• timusbr

@squidkill said...

You guys wonder how u lose money

Squid Squid Squid, how you doing this season. I jumped on board Edmond. @3400 He should be great value. 80+ yards and perhaps a TD or 2. Granted without the TD’s he loses his luster but I am willing to go with it.

But then I just cant help thinking Det without Stafford is a golden opportunity for Trubisky to shine. I probably will regret this but my heart keeps saying give him one more chance.
    I really dont need to save salary with Edmond. Hello multiple entries

• BIF

@monarch said...

Where are the masses going between Mack and Chubb?

I’m almost all Chubb between those two

• KGBKEN

@timusbr said...

Squid Squid Squid, how you doing this season. I jumped on board Edmond. @3400 He should be great value. 80+ yards and perhaps a TD or 2. Granted without the TD’s he loses his luster but I am willing to go with it.

But then I just cant help thinking Det without Stafford is a golden opportunity for Trubisky to shine. I probably will regret this but my heart keeps saying give him one more chance.
    I really dont need to save salary with Edmond. Hello multiple entries

Trubisky shine??? Like a diamond in the rough…or a wet turd next to the outhouse?

• BIF

@monarch said...

I love MVS as a GPP play.

I have zero MVS so far but have a bunch of Lazard – probably best opportunity under 4K for WR, Reynolds is an option too

• S7ubs

@deeebo said...

so mike42 and others – my current rbs for this week are a jones mack and cook. am i definitely wrong for not playing at least montgomery? instead of one of those?

I would plug in Monty, especially with the Stafford news. Lions going to have a hard time scoring points. Bears will have a lead most the game, will control TOP.

• skizums0726

@NDNole said...

Yes. And im saying he will get the carries this game and score a TD. I dont do cash games by the way.

They are right man. I think Edmunds only got the work last week in the running game because they were easing Samuels in after an injury. Edmunds is banged up, Samuels gets the full work load. I won’t be playing either, Samuels is way too expensive for the other options around him. David Johnson, Montgomery, Freeman all have a safer floor sim8lar ceiling. Well, Johnson has the biggest ceiling but factor in the matchup and there is certainly risk.

• skizums0726

@mike42 said...

I just read an article about it where they also quote him saying we throw it to who’s open based on matchups. I think you have 10% because it’s a TE Vs Arz but Brate might be the one who catches a TD. Arz isn’t that bad Vs WR’s or RB’s, it’s really just TE’s and I’d expect Pat Pete to bounce back and play well after getting embarrassed. All pros tend to bounce back.

On the surface I don’t really like Howard but I realize I will need to play him to have some exposure to the game in lineups where I use other receivers instead of Tampas.

• kdsdawg

@skizums0726 said...

Well, Johnson has the biggest ceiling but factor in the matchup and there is certainly risk.

even with Drake? coming back from an injury?
    I think if I play either of them I will plug in Drake thinking that DJ is still not 100%

• Moneymakers90

TE GPP CALL’S

• Meyers1032

Tannehill or d Jones?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.