1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( -1.5 ) at NY Jets ( 1.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -4.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 11.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -11.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -4 ) at Pittsburgh ( 4 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 5.5 ) at Green Bay ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, 11/11
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 6.5 ) at San Francisco ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Messiah717

I’d rather have Sun/Mon contests back instead of this awful Showdown crap.

• NDNole

For sure.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

San Francisco has a championship defense, but Seattle is just choking this game away with the untimely TO’s. Hard to watch

• callmetouch

Sanders officially out. Sanders in captain everywhere

• JH822547

Looks like double defence was the play.

I never go double defence

• TheRyanFlaherty

Man, all day I thought I was going to take the Seahawks D when making teams…then I do and have extra money, end up moving away thinking what are the odds they can get double digits…they’d probably need a td that won’t happen and taking a kicker is safer…ugh!

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

These refs are ridiculously one-sided tonight…have they called a single penalty on the 49ers???

• TheRyanFlaherty

Well now I’m actually cashing, which is cool, but now the whole extra money and swapping the D for the K thing hurts more, as those 17 points would be worth about x4 the money and counting. Oh well…

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@TheDataDetective said...

These refs are ridiculously one-sided tonight…have they called a single penalty on the 49ers???

Wow, the refs are going to just hand this game to San Francisco…unbelievable

• JH822547

Bomb to Lockett please

• CheeseCutter

Damn Seahawks…OT gonna cost me money

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

I bet Russ Wilson regrets that fumble TD earlier…no way would the Niners have scored 11 points offensively

• JH822547

Bomb to Lockett please

• CheeseCutter

Why is Lockett on the bench??

• CheeseCutter

Unnnnnnnnbelievable….

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Someone went from winning 300k to 800 on that pick…. these showdowns are nuts and basically 99% game of chance

• CheeseCutter

C’mon Garapallo, pick 6 time

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

On a night where Seattle imploded via multiple turnovers and 3rd down sacks, that Wilson INT was the cherry on top

• CheeseCutter

Lol. What a game. Nobody wants to win.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@CheeseCutter said...

Lol. What a game. Nobody wants to win.

It’s very possible that nobody will ;-)

• fleishmo6

I do realize that I only play minimal stakes but a bad beat is a bad beat and a win would’ve nice. Myself and many got second in the single entry on FD by .1
    86.4-86.39
    Can not imagine if that was high stakes how crazy I would have been watching the end of that game

• yisman

a lot of fantasy injuries

Lockett, Sanders, and Willson

and also curious to see SF use Breida/Coleman at RB all game and then in OT, Mostert got every snap

• Dr_Gonzo

@yisman said...

a lot of fantasy injuries

Lockett, Sanders, and Willson

and also curious to see SF use Breida/Coleman at RB all game and then in OT, Mostert got every snap

Breida got hurt. Something must have happened to Coleman too, but they never said anything because the announcers are the worst.

• yisman

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Breida got hurt. Something must have happened to Coleman too, but they never said anything because the announcers are the worst.

oh, ok. So more injuries I missed. It took the ESPN crew a long time to even notice Lockett was missing. You would’ve figured someone would’ve realized “wait, why is Turner on the field when he’s not even really on the depth chart?”

needed an SF win :(

first of all, I thought Mostert got the first down on 3rd and 2. One official had it marked correctly but another official ran in to overrule him and blow the spot. Then the review they felt it was inconclusive so they didn’t fix the blown call.

second of all, it was 4th and inches and a long kick for a guy signed off the street a few days earlier because their kicker was hurt

better odds to go for it to give him a shorter kick (and also run clock in case he misses to not give SEA a chance)

• timusbr

@Dr_Gonzo said...

they never said anything because the announcers are the worst.

Booger!, I get chill up my spine everytime I turn on Mon. Night Football

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).