4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2 ) at Arizona ( -2 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 9 ) at Pittsburgh ( -9 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 11/16
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Kareem Hunt in another smash match up. Does he disappoint us again?

We get to find out if Jared Goff is a great QB.

No major price discrepancies on FD other than Michael Thomas being super cheap.

• dcheco

If CMC can’t play then Davis at 4k is going to be really popular.

• thevogaman

@superjon said...

Kareem Hunt in another smash match up. Does he disappoint us again?

Yeah, I think Chubb’s back this week (barring a setback), so not sure what to do there.

• MattyK1981

Davante Adams, don’t overthink it, and build around it

• dominicanpapi

@MattyK1981 said...

Davante Adams, don’t overthink it, and build around it

My only concern is the 14 point spread, and Green Bay may just elect to run more as a result.

• factorial89

packers favored by 14pts. they may run a.jones a lot

• MattyK1981

and what has GB done around the goal line …… 17

• lotusbomb

@thevogaman said...

Yeah, I think Chubb’s back this week (barring a setback), so not sure what to do there.

I’m very interested in Chubb, people were hesitant to pick cook and McCaffrey their first games back from injury. (Me included)

Chubb was the clear lead in that backfield and if he gets normal volume will have 15-20 rushes and 1-2 catches

• Ndepompei

@lotusbomb said...

I’m very interested in Chubb, people were hesitant to pick cook and McCaffrey their first games back from injury. (Me included)

Chubb was the clear lead in that backfield and if he gets normal volume will have 15-20 rushes and 1-2 catches

Need to see news on Wyatt Teller to be comfortable playing Chubb. Line has had a big drop with him out of lineup but with him they were elite.

• 808state

Revenge games for Duke Johnson, John Brown, and Logan Thomas :)

• superjon

Only playing Chubb if coach says he’s sharing the load with Hunt and will only be in for 30% of snaps.

• superjon

Also mentioned it in yesterday’s thread but Tua vs Herbert will be interesting. Battle of the 1st rounders.

• Lbb11

Lot of good stacks spots with tough run back options/non-competitive game scripts: Rodgers-Adams; Brees-MT; Goff-Kupp-Woods (this game looks like it should slow down as all Rams games have, but if Goff is forced to throw, it’s a great spot). Arizona-Buffalo and Houston-Browns look like the early best bets to stack. Gibson in an absolute smash spot at his price if they just throw McKissic in the trash (which they won’t).

• winnerchickendinner

Thomas and Adams will be the chalk plays in the lineup and then throwing low owned options and see if it works out. Maybe add Chark too if King is out again on the left side against green bay.

• Lbb11

@dominicanpapi said...

My only concern is the 14 point spread, and Green Bay may just elect to run more as a result.

Have to watch the news. If Lazard, Williams and Jones all healthy, may be too many mouths with the spread and the price. Also, the Jags haven’t been letting up huge games to outside wideouts (even Fuller this week got the majority of his points from a busted play). At the same time, Adams is in a different stratosphere right now and kind of feels like they are going for records this year.

• CheeseCutter

@Lbb11 said...

Have to watch the news. If Lazard, Williams and Jones all healthy, may be too many mouths with the spread and the price. Also, the Jags haven’t been letting up huge games to outside wideouts (even Fuller this week got the majority of his points from a busted play). At the same time, Adams is in a different stratosphere right now and kind of feels like they are going for records this year.

If Lazard is back, he’s only 4k on DK. And he’s been practicing since last week, so he’s had a chance to get back into the flow.

• winnerchickendinner

Rams D looks like a great low owned, cost saving play in theory. Both the Bills and Cardinals gave up big points but they got seven and twelve points by causing tournovers. They should be talented enough in the secondary to do the same. Definetely overweight on them.

• Lbb11

@CheeseCutter said...

If Lazard is back, he’s only 4k on DK. And he’s been practicing since last week, so he’s had a chance to get back into the flow.

I agree. Definitely a good way to get leverage off Adams/Jones.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

We get to find out if Jared Goff is a great QB

Haha, unfortunately we’ll find nothing out about Goff in terms of his ability. There hasn’t been a QB who hasn’t torn up Seattle Def.

If he fails, we’ll know that he’s certainly not great, and if he succeeds we won’t find out much, as every QB succeeds versus Seattle.

I’m going back to Edmonds if Drake is out as well.

• Bnett2210

If Ben don’t play, then I think the Steelers could do what they done last year with Samuels and the quick passing game and a lot of Conner carries, but instead of Samuels I think McFarland could be a cheap guy with some upside. They’ve been getting him more involved lately, and want to try and use that speed. I could see him getting a decent amount of targets out the backfield.

Also, if Ben don’t play then the Bengals D is a decent value too.

• Lbb11

@Njsum1 said...

Haha, unfortunately we’ll find nothing out about Goff in terms of his ability. There hasn’t been a QB who hasn’t torn up Seattle Def.

If he fails, we’ll know that he’s certainly not great, and if he succeeds we won’t find out much, as every QB succeeds versus Seattle.

I’m going back to Edmonds if Drake is out as well.

Definitely like Edmonds for my non-Kyler lineups (of which there won’t be many as of now).

• Randallus

CMC’s availability will dictate several of my lineups.

Last week, only two RBs broke 20 FP. I don’t like many RBs this week either.

• wolverinezack

James Robinson and Antonio Gibson appear to be in smash spots, only thing is trusting them to actually get the usage.

Robinson might be safer-ish though how much of last week was a result of Washington falling behind early and McKissic getting all the dump-offs out of the backfield. As long as Washington doesn’t fall behind early to Detroit, you gotta think he should get the usage.

CMac being out would be great as you can eat the chalk with Mike Davis for value at least.

• wolverinezack

Is Gerald Everett worth the near punt price at TE on FD? With guys like Adams at 9500, CMAC, no one at the top that’s worth spending the money on at least not like a Kelce, thinking going cheap at TE with someone like Everett to open things up elsewhere. Just hope he gets you 5-10 fantasy points.

• Lbb11

@wolverinezack said...

James Robinson and Antonio Gibson appear to be in smash spots, only thing is trusting them to actually get the usage.

Robinson might be safer-ish though how much of last week was a result of Washington falling behind early and McKissic getting all the dump-offs out of the backfield. As long as Washington doesn’t fall behind early to Detroit, you gotta think he should get the usage.

CMac being out would be great as you can eat the chalk with Mike Davis for value at least.

Gibson is close to a must play at his price if CMC is out (removing the Davis value). But I am guessing his ownership will reflect that. Robinson in a great spot in a vacuum but kind of concerned about a blow-out and Luton did not target Robinson, instead looking down-field. Very early in the week, but I am increasingly looking at Jones/Packers stacks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).