4:05 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2 ) at Arizona ( -2 ) —- T: 54.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 55.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 9 ) at Pittsburgh ( -9 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at New England ( 6.5 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 11/16
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 33BeRad

@DarthPasta said...

Doesn’t Kupp have the better matchup? Not disagreeing with you…just curious.

Yes, but it is Seattle so what does a better matchup mean? HAHA! Woods gets some running plays. In the end the answer will probably be Reynolds. HA!

• DarthPasta

@33BeRad said...

Yes, but it is Seattle so what does a better matchup mean? HAHA! Woods gets some running plays. In the end the answer will probably be Reynolds. HA!

No kidding! Or the game will be 20-19 and we all lose. :)

• 33BeRad

@DarthPasta said...

No kidding! Or the game will be 20-19 and we all lose. :)

I don’t see it being 20-19 but I could see it underwhelming, maybe a couple rb tds and a random TE td with no other volume. I do have a few lineups with nothing from this game. Some people have even touted Rams def.

• be47320

Ramsey on metcalf is going to be interesting

• rjschick92

Rams have only gotten into 1 shootout this year. AZ/BUF game has much higher upside IMO.

HOU/CLE has lots of shootout potential IMO. HOU awful against the run and CLE awful against the pass. Definitely throwing in some Watson stacks and Chubb.

• RipCityRings

I can’t remember ever feeling this uncertain about RBs on a slate. Sanders, Robinson and Gibson seem like the most unambiguous plays, but their prices don’t leave a ton of margin for error. Jones, Chubb, Duke and Davis all feel like damned-if-you-do, borderline trap plays with various volume/vulture/ownership issues. Even with complimentary weather I can see plenty of paths to failure. Is this the rare WR Flex week, or do we dig a little deeper at RB?

• BIF

@NDNole said...

Will there be a bigger free square than Mike Davis this week the rest of the year? I dont think he can be safely faded. I will have to have one with him and one without.

How many free squares in the last 2 years have even hit 3x ?

When I hear “free square”, all I hear is “don’t play that guy even if he was free!”

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@rjschick92 said...

Rams have only gotten into 1 shootout this year. AZ/BUF game has much higher upside IMO.

HOU/CLE has lots of shootout potential IMO. HOU awful against the run and CLE awful against the pass. Definitely throwing in some Watson stacks and Chubb.

Watch that weather in CLE. Wind is intense. Talking 60 MPH gusts. Pass game could become quite difficult. Then if it gets too hard to pass, they’ll stack the box to stop the run. Could just be awful all around. Going to be hard to get multiple pieces to hit in that environment, not that no one can.

• BIF

@33BeRad said...

Someone won $100K on FD(about 9300 entries) last week with 10.8 points from Edmonds and he didn’t have CMC. It’s not impossible, it’s just not likely. Depends what everyone else does.

Fair enough but that doesn’t happen on DK in the PPR and 100yd bonus world

• Moszman

I’m rolling out jones,kamara, and possibly Chubb at flex. What the heck it’s only $$$.

• DarthPasta

No love for Conner anywhere?

• be47320

@DarthPasta said...

No love for Conner anywhere?

I like him a lot. People will be hesitating to push the button after he was in the smash spot of his career last week and snowflaked

• BIF

@Getty33 said...

DJ Chark could be a garbage time hero with top cover corner Jaire Alexander ruled out for GB.
    Jerry Jeudy went wild last week but Tim Patrick has been Denver’s best receiver and will be forgotten.
    Nobody will be playing 49er Aiyuk after being a covid scratch last week, but he’s coming off 206 yds receiving in the previous 2 games.

Like all of those and were some of the first guys I circled this week

• DarthPasta

@be47320 said...

I like him a lot. People will be hesitating to push the button after he was in the smash spot of his career last week and snowflaked

Thinking he might be the pivot off of Jones.

• mnstone14

@BIF said...

Like all of those and were some of the first guys I circled this week

im really questioning your thinking this week sir. Youre advocating Chark in a game where theres a decent chance of 40ish mph winds? Its gping to be hard for Rodgers to throw consistently, and youre expecting Luton to be reliable?

• DarthPasta

Isn’t Jakeem Grant basically MIA’s #2 this week? I know we talked about him earlier, but thinking that might be the way to go…and doesn’t he return kicks/punts as well? Parker may be the safer option, but still can’t pass up that savings…

• mnstone14

@DarthPasta said...

Isn’t Jakeem Grant basically MIA’s #2 this week? I know we talked about him earlier, but thinking that might be the way to go…and doesn’t he return kicks/punts as well? Parker may be the safer option, but still can’t pass up that savings…

parkers only 5k, what is so important with that 2k that youre going to give up the huge floor difference between the two?

• BIF

@mnstone14 said...

im really questioning your thinking this week sir. Youre advocating Chark in a game where theres a decent chance of 40ish mph winds? Its gping to be hard for Rodgers to throw consistently, and youre expecting Luton to be reliable?

I’m not saying go 50% on Chark but do we really think that Jax will stick with the run for 4 quarters if they fall behind early and/or getting pounded ? It’s not that tough to complete passes of 10 yards or less in a wind storm – I can see Chark going 7-100-1 on 10+ targets against his choice of good DB matchups. He has had 14, 9 and 12 targets his last 3 games not to mention instant chemistry last week going 7-146-1 on 12 targets with his new QB. Also let’s not forget Shenault is Out this week as he was most of the game last week.

• be47320

30 lineups and only using 2 tight ends, higbee and engram.

• marker0357

M Davis and Gesicki or Gibson and Hollister? I have FOMO on Davis though I feel Gibson will likely outscore Davis. I’m also worried about the 3 TE’s in SEA though I do feel that one of them will score.

• DarthPasta

@mnstone14 said...

parkers only 5k, what is so important with that 2k that youre going to give up the huge floor difference between the two?

In one build I’m working, it would be the difference between Gio and Jones… Not saying it’s the best, but it’s not like Grant is in a horrid spot.

• whodat2

Just entering the chat and I see the value and “free squares” are Mike Davis and Gio Benard. Against Tampa and Pittsburg lol….. good luck with that. {Now that I comment, I’m sure will both go off for 30 burgers.}

• odanny

@shadowchap1978 said...

Any takers on a Smith/Mclurin stack against the lions… word is they have given up on Patricia here in Detroit. The lion’s always allow a comeback story like this to make Alex an MVP… hopefully Gibson doesn’t take all the TD’s

Yea, it sounds like Detroit has given up on hard ass Patricia and his attempt to implement the Patriot Way in Detroit. Contrast that with a team that is playing hard for their head coach and a QB who is not the kind to throw 3 picks like he did last week and it sets up nice for a bounce back game from Smith. This is a good story about what’s wrong in Detroit.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2917777-how-matt-patricias-patriot-way-went-the-wrong-way-in-detroit?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

• marker0357

interesting…M Davis is $4k on the full slate but $6.7k on the Early Only slate for DK.

• mnstone14

@BIF said...

I’m not saying go 50% on Chark but do we really think that Jax will stick with the run for 4 quarters if they fall behind early and/or getting pounded ? It’s not that tough to complete passes of 10 yards or less in a wind storm – I can see Chark going 7-100-1 on 10+ targets against his choice of good DB matchups. He has had 14, 9 and 12 targets his last 3 games not to mention instant chemistry last week going 7-146-1 on 12 targets with his new QB. Also let’s not forget Shenault is Out this week !

few things. The game will undoubtedly be played at a slower pace. Both teams are going to want to run more. What gies hand in hand with that obviously is less pass attempts. And Chris Conley or Keelan Cole after going to soak up a portion of those Shenault targets, again, of which here will be less to go around anyway.

Pretty much like the mike davis thing, its a fine play as a dart purely to be different. if the weather is as bad as advertised, theres a decent chance GB doesnt jump out to a big lead, Jax doesnt have to throw and James Robinson gets 30 touches.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).